Markee
Fantasy
1941st
7/11/2017 4:40am
hellion wrote:
Does the Alta even have an ECU?
Yes.
7/11/2017 4:57am
Remember how RV once visited a Euro Grand prix, then less than two years later he was on the MXGP start line? Recently we saw Malcolm at an MXGP as a spectator- when do you think we might find out that Malcolm is now a 'Monster athlete' and is going to Europe to race??
HenryA
7/11/2017 4:59am
hellion wrote:
Markee wrote:
Yes.
Bro, it's even water-cooled. Doesn't get anymore factory than that.

The Shop

Turbojez
7/11/2017 5:11am
My first thought when I saw this thread: "How many more years until those bullshit threads stop showing up."
Then I realized how long ago was JLaw's last race and people still post up shit about his imminent comeback every now and again.

It's hopeless, find someone else to root for, plenty of cool guy's out there giving their 100% every weekend.
Robgvx
7/11/2017 6:45am
hellion wrote:
Isn't it just one big ECU?
Robgvx
7/11/2017 6:49am
Geoff's on a roll right now: Malcolm to MXGP

I know it sounds crazy, but right off the back of the James Stewart racing the USGP in September, comes the rumor that Malcolm Stewart will race for the Steve Dixon Kawasaki team in 2018. Stewart who spent a lot of time in the Dixon team truck at the Grand Prix in Ottobiano a month ago hasn’t got a ride for the 2018 AMA season, and struggled somewhat in 2017.

When we contacted Steve Dixon and asked him about the rumor, he didn’t want to give a comment, which could mean the deal is in progress. Dixon did mention that Malcolm spend some time in the team truck. It is also understood that Monster have taken their backing from one of the MX2 teams for 2018, meaning there might be some budget over for Stewart.

How he would do is a big question mark, but the media attention alone would be worth the signing.
Turbojez
7/11/2017 6:51am Edited Date/Time 7/11/2017 6:51am
hellion wrote:
Robgvx wrote:
Isn't it just one big ECU?
What really maters: is it a factory ECU bro?
IWreckALot
7/11/2017 7:01am
Robgvx wrote:
Geoff's on a roll right now: Malcolm to MXGP [quote]I know it sounds crazy, but right off the back of the James Stewart racing the USGP...

I know it sounds crazy, but right off the back of the James Stewart racing the USGP in September, comes the rumor that Malcolm Stewart will race for the Steve Dixon Kawasaki team in 2018. Stewart who spent a lot of time in the Dixon team truck at the Grand Prix in Ottobiano a month ago hasn’t got a ride for the 2018 AMA season, and struggled somewhat in 2017.

When we contacted Steve Dixon and asked him about the rumor, he didn’t want to give a comment, which could mean the deal is in progress. Dixon did mention that Malcolm spend some time in the team truck. It is also understood that Monster have taken their backing from one of the MX2 teams for 2018, meaning there might be some budget over for Stewart.

How he would do is a big question mark, but the media attention alone would be worth the signing.
Steve Dixon not wanting to give a comment to MXGeff is interpreted to Geff as it is a possible deal.

Steve Dixon not wanting to give a comment to MXGeff is interpreted to the rest of the world as Geff has destroyed his credibility and Steve Dixon probably just didn’t want to talk to him.
7/11/2017 7:15am
Chasing JS7 around like this makes me think that so many Motocross fans are no different to little teeny-boppers stalking their favourite pop-stars. I'm sick of reading what is essentially empty gossip from click-bait journalists or the pathetic fantasies of moto-bros who can't get over the fact that it isn't 2004 anymore. This isn't pop music, your favourite rider can't make a miraculous return and wow everyone after a long hiatus. Just stop.
Xeno
7/11/2017 7:27am
twotwosix wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/01/05/41184/s1200_JS7_Pre_race_warm_up.jpg[/img]
So rad!
matze
Fantasy
3101st
7/11/2017 7:58am
Why do grown men care about what other grown men do or don't do? I'm totally cool with these dudes living their lives however they want...
Why do grown men care about what other grown men do or don't do? I'm totally cool with these dudes living their lives however they want. If they race, I'll enjoy the shit out of it. If they don't, I'll enjoy the shit out of some other dudes racing.
Someone gets it
DonM
7/11/2017 10:33am
Robgvx wrote:
Geoff's on a roll right now: Malcolm to MXGP [quote]I know it sounds crazy, but right off the back of the James Stewart racing the USGP...

He must need clicks....
line-up
7/11/2017 12:43pm
Robgvx wrote:

At the Ottaviano round he also spent time on another truck with the head manager of a Japanese factory team of a different color than Dixon's.
MX-LIFE.
7/11/2017 1:55pm Edited Date/Time 7/11/2017 1:56pm
Ok im at a tittie bar right now after work and I'm reading this thread yes slightly buzzed off the Gentleman Jack and I think I may be close to what's going on in the Stewart camp! Malcolm got 365 racing up and running and that will be the bases of Stewart racing for next year.. James will join the the team and bring in a major outside sponsorship deal as well as his usual sponsors ( not all his sponsors left him) including Red bull and there will be some sort of factory backing probably Suzuki or Honda (yes I said Suzuki) and remember there was a Honda test back in the day when he was a 125 guy so there is some history there! I guarantee you that deals are being made and have been made for all this to happen and Stewart has been riding !!!! He has all the practice tracks he needs at home! Malcolm knows more about what's going on then he is telling and the people involved are not talking at all! The so called industry experts who think they know were not invited to the meetings.. There are a few on this site! I'm just saying. James and Malcolm both will probably ride the USGP just to test and sort ,James isn't looking to win that race its just a shake down race to get ready for the Red bull Rhythm race and then full on testing for 2018'! Ok last year was a bust the past cpl years with the suspension,have been rather injury filled and then he got married had a baby instant family! I don't know of to many normal guys that work regular jobs and have kids that didn't eat with the wife when she had cravings at 2/3am most do .most of us gained some weight with the wife..that being said James may have become a normal husband and dad! He was rather chunky at the season opener that year,lol things didn't work out at all! I think we will see more of a glimpse of the old James probably not as fast but I'm sure top 10's and soon top 5's and actually a few wins will be had he will settle for a decent finnish instead of throwing it away and crashing.Oh and this time the TUE paperwork will be signed sealed and delivered! Ok on to my next drink.. LoL
1-forty-8
7/11/2017 3:08pm
lol I can imagine Malcolm at Hawkstone freezing his balls off in early February, riding around in the sand and pissing down weather..

He'd pack his bags and go home after 1 moto.
line-up
7/11/2017 3:12pm
1-forty-8 wrote:
lol I can imagine Malcolm at Hawkstone freezing his balls off in early February, riding around in the sand and pissing down weather.. He'd pack his...
lol I can imagine Malcolm at Hawkstone freezing his balls off in early February, riding around in the sand and pissing down weather..

I would more likely imagine MS doing GP's after the end of the SX season, just saying...
7/11/2017 3:45pm
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Ok im at a tittie bar right now after work and I'm reading this thread yes slightly buzzed off the Gentleman Jack and I think I...
Ok im at a tittie bar right now after work and I'm reading this thread yes slightly buzzed off the Gentleman Jack and I think I may be close to what's going on in the Stewart camp! Malcolm got 365 racing up and running and that will be the bases of Stewart racing for next year.. James will join the the team and bring in a major outside sponsorship deal as well as his usual sponsors ( not all his sponsors left him) including Red bull and there will be some sort of factory backing probably Suzuki or Honda (yes I said Suzuki) and remember there was a Honda test back in the day when he was a 125 guy so there is some history there! I guarantee you that deals are being made and have been made for all this to happen and Stewart has been riding !!!! He has all the practice tracks he needs at home! Malcolm knows more about what's going on then he is telling and the people involved are not talking at all! The so called industry experts who think they know were not invited to the meetings.. There are a few on this site! I'm just saying. James and Malcolm both will probably ride the USGP just to test and sort ,James isn't looking to win that race its just a shake down race to get ready for the Red bull Rhythm race and then full on testing for 2018'! Ok last year was a bust the past cpl years with the suspension,have been rather injury filled and then he got married had a baby instant family! I don't know of to many normal guys that work regular jobs and have kids that didn't eat with the wife when she had cravings at 2/3am most do .most of us gained some weight with the wife..that being said James may have become a normal husband and dad! He was rather chunky at the season opener that year,lol things didn't work out at all! I think we will see more of a glimpse of the old James probably not as fast but I'm sure top 10's and soon top 5's and actually a few wins will be had he will settle for a decent finnish instead of throwing it away and crashing.Oh and this time the TUE paperwork will be signed sealed and delivered! Ok on to my next drink.. LoL
Why are you spending so much time typing on your phone if you're at a tittie bar?
RPM68
7/11/2017 5:11pm
This is some good stuff. Just when vital hits all time low, y'all bring in the excavator!
plowboy
7/11/2017 5:50pm
I would love to see James line up anywhere but if the odds were a million to one I wouldn't bet a buck on him showing.
MX-LIFE.
7/11/2017 8:38pm
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Ok im at a tittie bar right now after work and I'm reading this thread yes slightly buzzed off the Gentleman Jack and I think I...
Why are you spending so much time typing on your phone if you're at a tittie bar?
A couple co workers were buying so I was at the mercy of getting freebies! It got much better once the night shift girls came to work!
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
7/11/2017 9:03pm
Jesus..... all the hoopla. The Stewart camps gives all their fans very little on updates, yet, the fans hope.....pray.....beg.....preach the gospel. For what?!? Jack Fucking Shit. If they cared about all the "Stewart fans", they'd keep you in check with the up to date news.
1-forty-8
7/11/2017 9:52pm
line-up wrote:
I would more likely imagine MS doing GP's after the end of the SX season, just saying...
And miss the start of the GP season? What would be the point of that?
7/11/2017 10:05pm
MX-LIFE. wrote:
MX-LIFE. wrote:
A couple co workers were buying so I was at the mercy of getting freebies! It got much better once the night shift girls came to...
A couple co workers were buying so I was at the mercy of getting freebies! It got much better once the night shift girls came to work!
I bet. Day team is B team.
tek14
7/12/2017 1:16am
1-forty-8 wrote:
lol I can imagine Malcolm at Hawkstone freezing his balls off in early February, riding around in the sand and pissing down weather.. He'd pack his...

Hawks ton doesn't had anything to do with MXGPs that start in warm Argentina and then goes to warm Spain...
DemoDick
7/12/2017 3:46am
I bet we see this James Stewart out there before Bubba.

Wish I was wrong.

Post a reply to: Stewart USGP

The Latest