Stewart, Stanton, Renner, Williamson and Weigandt on the Pulpmx Show Tonight!

roughneck
3/14/2012 9:15am
Torco1 wrote:
[img]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1105277_o.gif[/img]
That dog's getting some pussy..
flyinb501
Fantasy
338th
3/14/2012 10:32am
The first 2 pages of this thread make me embarrassed to be a 2 stroke fan. Some of you guys are absolutely out of your minds.

I thought it was a great show as always. Maybe you guys just want the guy to stop doing what he is doing? Then you won't get a chance to hear people like James, Stanton, and Renner speak so candidly.
flyinb501
Fantasy
338th
3/14/2012 10:38am
BTW, I doubt any of you haters donated more money to Renner than Matthes did.

The Shop

OW38B
Fantasy
181st
3/14/2012 10:59am
Just to keep this thread from getting derailed I'll throw in my .02 People need to understand that the issue is not 2 strokes vs 4...
Just to keep this thread from getting derailed I'll throw in my .02

People need to understand that the issue is not 2 strokes vs 4 strokes as in one is better than the other, but cc for cc equality which is obviously absent from todays pro racing.

2 strokes are great motocross bikes with their obvious pros and cons.

4 strokes are also great motocross bikes with their obvious pros and cons.

It is great that amateur motocross is progressive enough to level the playing field, but I'm talking about pro racing. Why not level the playing field? Can any four stroke junkie here give me a straight answer as to why you really need twice the displacement anymore? I mean a real logical answer as to why four strokes TODAY, still deserve their handicap that was given to them to actually make competitive.

I mean I thought two strokes sucked, that is what all you guys say especially Matthes, so why are you so diligent to keep them out of racing? If they suck then the results will show that, and no one would race them.

If you level the playing field, you give the consumer options. Consumers love choices, and it would make the racing absolutely fantastic, two strokes vs four strokes with different rider styles attributing to the various style and line choices, the passing would just be awesome.

But, like everything, it all comes down to $$$$ and the pro racing scene is all about that green. Sucks but that is life.
You have "wisdom beyond your years"

Such a simple thing, yet so difficult to achive..........
Huey497
3/14/2012 11:17am
Wow. All of you idiots need to quit bitching. Keep up the good work Matthes.
tblazier
3/14/2012 11:34am
DownSouth wrote:
I love my YZ 250 but some you guys are just irrational idiots when it comes to this topic.
x2
MaxPower
3/14/2012 3:16pm
Does anyone remember the time a year or two ago when a caller had told the show that I think possibly Ryan Morais was going to ride a 450 the next weekend?

Watson was so full of him self saying No Way he would switch that week.And ran on about his time in the sport and his vast knowledge of it? He tried so hard to punk the caller down So much he even bet him 100 dollars? That is the original part of the show that they didnt copy from anyone else.

Even if Watson was right and 100 dollars richer, he still came across as one of the biggest little douchebags Ive ever come across

There is something about 2 chubby little men acting important because they have a hard card at events and picking on the mistakes of people stepping up putting it on the line that just doesnt give me the best opinion of them

Why do I listen? Just cant get enough of the Me and Timmy stories

ocscottie
3/14/2012 3:22pm
redrider52 wrote:
How is this shit not made it to the dumbgeon?? Or are we keeping it up to allow everyone to make themselves look like more of...
How is this shit not made it to the dumbgeon?? Or are we keeping it up to allow everyone to make themselves look like more of an absolute retard.
yep
BR_HERO
3/14/2012 3:22pm
ocscottie wrote:
You left out the best one Bro'co! [img]http://www.bookcaseangel.com/images/dog-hump-puke.gif[/img]
You left out the best one Bro'co!

WTF Sick
Spartacus
3/14/2012 3:28pm
patrickadizzle wrote: Just to keep this thread from getting derailed I'll throw in my .02

People need to understand that the issue is not 2 strokes vs 4 strokes as in one is better than the other, but cc for cc equality which is obviously absent from todays pro racing.

It is great that amateur motocross is progressive enough to level the playing field, but I'm talking about pro racing. Why not level the playing field? Can any four stroke junkie here give me a straight answer as to why you really need twice the displacement anymore? I mean a real logical answer as to why four strokes TODAY, still deserve their handicap that was given to them to actually make competitive.

I mean I thought two strokes sucked, that is what all you guys say especially Matthes, so why are you so diligent to keep them out of racing? If they suck then the results will show that, and no one would race them.

If you level the playing field, you give the consumer options. Consumers love choices, and it would make the racing absolutely fantastic, two strokes vs four strokes with different rider styles attributing to the various style and line choices, the passing would just be awesome.

But, like everything, it all comes down to $$$$ and the pro racing scene is all about that green. Sucks but that is life.

And the silence is deafening

God, imagine the fan factions if some teams ran 2T and other 4T. Holy hell, do they not realize how much [$$$$$$] that would add to the sport in spectator appeal? It would be worse then the Palio. Gravity Cavity could have 2T/4T sides to scream insults at each other..

Answers.......anyone.......anyone.....please, anyone?
Torco1
3/14/2012 3:59pm
ocscottie wrote:
You left out the best one Bro'co! [img]http://www.bookcaseangel.com/images/dog-hump-puke.gif[/img]

I think I've done that a time or two with the old lady.....especially after a night of Tequila.
Torco1
3/14/2012 4:02pm
Spartacus wrote:
patrickadizzle wrote: Just to keep this thread from getting derailed I'll throw in my .02 People need to understand that the issue is not 2 strokes...
patrickadizzle wrote: Just to keep this thread from getting derailed I'll throw in my .02

And the silence is deafening

God, imagine the fan factions if some teams ran 2T and other 4T. Holy hell, do they not realize how much [$$$$$$] that would add to the sport in spectator appeal? It would be worse then the Palio. Gravity Cavity could have 2T/4T sides to scream insults at each other..

Answers.......anyone.......anyone.....please, anyone?
Well, if your question is in regards to how much money that would add to the sport....I believe it would be $12,368.14.
Pdub
3/14/2012 5:11pm
ocscottie wrote:

Torco1 wrote:
I think I've done that a time or two with the old lady.....especially after a night of Tequila.
Dude, I think we've ALL done that a time or two with your old lady...! Evil

Sorry Torco1, it was just hanging there... I couldn't resist! Laughing
3/14/2012 5:22pm
Wow, some of the people in here really need to get a clue. I'm a fairly regular listener to the PulpMX show, and I've never heard Steve say two strokes were bad bikes. The rules make them uncompetitive, it's a fact, not his opinion. Would it be better if the rules were different? Sure, but why a bunch of overzealous people on a message board think that Steve should work to push their agenda, and risk being alienated by the teams and riders he needs to interact with to do his job...I have no idea what people are thinking.

The guy you fanatics tuned in to listen to admitted both on the show and these boards that the two stroke is not competitive with the four stroke for pro racing. I've read that some amateur clubs allow equal size two strokes to race with four strokes, yet most people prefer to race their four strokes because they're faster in lap time and less tiring to ride.

Even though my opinion backs Matthes, I have never bought a 4 stroke mx bike and it's not currently on my list for the next dirt bike either.

Some people.....really need to get a life. .
roughneck
3/14/2012 5:38pm
Wow, some of the people in here really need to get a clue. I'm a fairly regular listener to the PulpMX show, and I've never heard...
Wow, some of the people in here really need to get a clue. I'm a fairly regular listener to the PulpMX show, and I've never heard Steve say two strokes were bad bikes. The rules make them uncompetitive, it's a fact, not his opinion. Would it be better if the rules were different? Sure, but why a bunch of overzealous people on a message board think that Steve should work to push their agenda, and risk being alienated by the teams and riders he needs to interact with to do his job...I have no idea what people are thinking.

The guy you fanatics tuned in to listen to admitted both on the show and these boards that the two stroke is not competitive with the four stroke for pro racing. I've read that some amateur clubs allow equal size two strokes to race with four strokes, yet most people prefer to race their four strokes because they're faster in lap time and less tiring to ride.

Even though my opinion backs Matthes, I have never bought a 4 stroke mx bike and it's not currently on my list for the next dirt bike either.

Some people.....really need to get a life. .
Why are you guys still going on about this..

People have the right to not like the show...

get over it already...
Torco1
3/14/2012 9:36pm
ocscottie wrote:

Torco1 wrote:
Pdub wrote:
Dude, I think we've ALL done that a time or two with your old lady...! :evil: Sorry Torco1, it was just hanging there... I couldn't resist...
Dude, I think we've ALL done that a time or two with your old lady...! Evil

Sorry Torco1, it was just hanging there... I couldn't resist! Laughing
Laughing Well done, I can recognize a good comeback when I see (or read) one. Wink
Hawwy
3/14/2012 9:41pm
Keep up the good work Steve - show rocks!
swizcore
3/14/2012 9:51pm
roughneck wrote:
Why are you guys still going on about this..

People have the right to not like the show...

get over it already...
Says the guy who posted 9 times in it.
RedRider31
3/15/2012 11:45am
Some of you are so fanatical about 2 strokes that it's plain scary. All that wasted energy expressing your absolute hate towards anyone that doesn't see things the way you do... Just have fun and go ride already.

Post a reply to: Stewart, Stanton, Renner, Williamson and Weigandt on the Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Latest