Stew out.

Edited Date/Time 1/13/2016 5:49am
Thats a concussion. 100% out on the first hit.

Edited: Here's the Slow Motion Replay.

https://youtu.be/KUeWLP1GjTs
|
Zesiger 112
Fantasy
2020th
1/9/2016 9:39pm
Hopefully he didn't hurt his neck or skull on that hit
moto455va
He schwacked his head hard, definitely a concussion
DPR250R
Keep it classy Anahiem. Love the boos for the red flag bros.

Sick to my stomach for Stewart. Hope he is ok.

The Shop

Nom DeGuerre
1/9/2016 9:44pm
not even one round...shit man. Hope JS is ok, but this could be the swan song.
1/9/2016 9:45pm Edited Date/Time 1/10/2016 6:52pm
Depending on how bad that was he might bounce back in a few weeks or could possibly not be the same this season..

Or ever again...

What a shame. He was riding well within himself, very composed and my championship hopes were up!!!

Pure mistake by ryan, clipped that and bounced up unsettling his braking and turning points, it happens.

RangerLee
1/9/2016 9:46pm
I am so glad James was able to walk away. When I saw him go down and not move at all I thought, "I hope Dungey did not just kill Stewart"
LastCall211
1/9/2016 10:11pm
Don't really like Dungey's explanation of it. Stewart cut down to sharp and Ryan couldn't avoid it? Yea JS cut down but it looked like Dungey clipped the last jump and plowed into him. Racing incident for sure but definitely Dungey's fault.
bish153
1/9/2016 10:13pm
Don't really like Dungey's explanation of it. Stewart cut down to sharp and Ryan couldn't avoid it? Yea JS cut down but it looked like Dungey...
Don't really like Dungey's explanation of it. Stewart cut down to sharp and Ryan couldn't avoid it? Yea JS cut down but it looked like Dungey clipped the last jump and plowed into him. Racing incident for sure but definitely Dungey's fault.
I don't know if Dungey was gonna make that corner if Stewart wasn't there...
djc
1/9/2016 10:13pm
Unless he is not allowed to I think James will be back next week and I agree that dungey looked to have clipped the jump and not be able to slow down in time
1/9/2016 10:15pm
Don't really like Dungey's explanation of it. Stewart cut down to sharp and Ryan couldn't avoid it? Yea JS cut down but it looked like Dungey...
bish153 wrote:
like stew back in the day..
jndmx
1/9/2016 10:16pm
bish153 wrote:
Come on guys really?
All those guys pushing hard first race something is bound to happen, bummed that James is hurt but Dungey clipped that jump and couldn't catch the brake.
Not his fault and not James just racing.
1/9/2016 10:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2016 10:18pm
bish153 wrote:
Ryan absolutely cased that last single in that section and bounced, sending his trajectory straighter than he had intended if you watch the replay a few times. simple mistake, no fault, no blame. but own it.... so sad james had to bare the bad luck on that one, he looked like the focused james we've seen in the past few years. not too fast, not to crazy, just in the moment and moving forward. ( think toronto. )
1/9/2016 10:17pm
Gutted for JS7, really wanted him to come out and have a strong first race back.

Sharp turn or not, the fault is 100% on the Dunge.
stangkag
1/9/2016 10:17pm
bish153 wrote:
X2 Dungey would have pulled an Anderson on that berm like in practice if James wasnt there IMO. Bad deal, I swear its like the universe hates me or something. I want nothing more than for James to do good and he just gets hit with one thing after another... So gutted for him
bish153
1/9/2016 10:19pm
bish153 wrote:
Ryan absolutely cased that last single in that section and bounced, sending his trajectory straighter than he had intended if you watch the replay a few...
Ryan absolutely cased that last single in that section and bounced, sending his trajectory straighter than he had intended if you watch the replay a few times. simple mistake, no fault, no blame. but own it.... so sad james had to bare the bad luck on that one, he looked like the focused james we've seen in the past few years. not too fast, not to crazy, just in the moment and moving forward. ( think toronto. )
I'm not blaming Dungey for anything...it was purely racing! I was referring to Dungeys explanation...own up
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
1/9/2016 10:21pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2016 10:24pm
Dungey was going the wrong way on the track, total BS and Emig is a punk for kissing Dungey's ass, he said "that indecent with Stewart." Stewart had zero fault, 100% Dungey. Heck Vince F wasn't going the wrong way on the track. So damn disappointed. Bullshit Dungey you were going the wrong way on the track, just heard your excuse, holy crap. Zero respect for you, I will make the best voodoo doll ever and make you sit on a cactus.
Giygas
Fantasy
1165th
1/9/2016 10:21pm
jndmx wrote:
Come on guys really? All those guys pushing hard first race something is bound to happen, bummed that James is hurt but Dungey clipped that jump...
Come on guys really?
All those guys pushing hard first race something is bound to happen, bummed that James is hurt but Dungey clipped that jump and couldn't catch the brake.
Well, that makes it Dungey's fault. I know he didn't intentionally take Stewart out, but an experienced rider like Dungey should know when to not dive inside for no reason like it he did. He had absolutely zero chance to pass anyone. He went to the inside and literally just got in the way for no reason. Now Stewart has to pay.
wwoberg
1/9/2016 10:22pm
Bummed he's is out. But not surprised. He cut down on Anderson completely oblivious that it was early in the race and there is probably other racers behind. Its happened many many times.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
1/9/2016 10:24pm
You can tell Dungey felt terrible about it. Go back and watch it again in slow-motion. You can see Dungey was so surprised that James turned down so sharp, Dungey even turned the front wheel hard down (before James hit it) to try and avoid taking out James' rear wheel, but he just couldn't avoid it. As you said, Dungey clipped that last obstacle which prevented him from stopping. A lot of riders were clipping that last obstacle all night.

Feel terrible for James. As soon as a I saw it, I immediately thought this would be James' last race. Hope I'm wrong.

Just sucks, but pure racing incident.
jndmx
1/9/2016 10:26pm
jndmx wrote:
Come on guys really? All those guys pushing hard first race something is bound to happen, bummed that James is hurt but Dungey clipped that jump...
Come on guys really?
Giygas wrote:
Well, that makes it Dungey's fault. I know he didn't intentionally take Stewart out, but an experienced rider like Dungey should know when to not dive...
Well, that makes it Dungey's fault. I know he didn't intentionally take Stewart out, but an experienced rider like Dungey should know when to not dive inside for no reason like it he did. He had absolutely zero chance to pass anyone. He went to the inside and literally just got in the way for no reason. Now Stewart has to pay.
No that makes it a racing incident....could have happened to any of them.
Pull your head out.
LastCall211
1/9/2016 10:27pm
bish153 wrote:
jndmx wrote:
Come on guys really?
Umm, isn't that what I said?
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
1/9/2016 10:27pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2016 10:29pm
You can't go the wrong way on the track. Period. No excuse for it. You have to draw the line some where.
The Champ
1/9/2016 10:28pm
Kinda reminds me of dallas 2011 reed and Stewart Incident
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
1/9/2016 10:28pm
Giygas wrote:
Well, that makes it Dungey's fault. I know he didn't intentionally take Stewart out, but an experienced rider like Dungey should know when to not dive...
Riders clipped that last obstacle before that turn all night. Yes, Dungey made a mistake and thus it was his fault, but it certainly wasn't intentional. The racing is insane how competitive it is and they are all going to push hard every lap. Stuff like that is going to happen.
teggers
1/9/2016 10:29pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2016 10:36pm
I only want to know James' condition. I am always worried when a friend does not move.

I see it as a racing crash.
EcoSX478
1/9/2016 10:30pm
Shit you guys. Yes, if you must play the blame game then the fault would be on Dungey. In reality I see that as purely a racing incident. It's supercross guys. I'm totally bummed to see Stew get hurt but I have no hate towards Dungey.
moto455va
1/9/2016 10:30pm
Im pretty sure it was an accident on Dunge's part, he didnt anticipate Stew cutting down so hard. Either way, sucks for the #7

Post a reply to: Stew out.

The Latest