Stew at Washougal

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2017 8:14 AM

Nothing major, but my friend is at washougal and he just wrote that JS7 stood next to them at the riders briefing, had he been at other races?

|

7/29/2017 8:17 AM

Pics or it didn't happen.

|

7/29/2017 8:22 AM

stewsquatch

|

7/29/2017 8:26 AM

Grassy knoll Stew.

|

7/29/2017 8:30 AM

no pics, just dong offers

|

7/29/2017 8:30 AM

Loch Ness Monstew

|

7/29/2017 8:32 AM

James Stewart and the Last Crusade.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

7/29/2017 8:34 AM

OH MY GOSH HE'S RACING FINALLY THE STEW IS BACK HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Wait what? blink

|

7/29/2017 8:37 AM

davistld01 wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Photo

|

7/29/2017 8:40 AM

Stop the hype bro, but yeah no he was at the briefing, superpumped and all

|

7/29/2017 8:41 AM

Wastewgal?

|



7/29/2017 8:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/29/2017 8:47 AM

early wrote:

Loch Ness Monstew

Photo

|

7/29/2017 8:47 AM

just a reminder that this happened
Photo

|

7/29/2017 8:47 AM

Swann wrote: Photo

YES

|

7/29/2017 8:48 AM

davistld01 wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Swann wrote: Photo

w00t Dats funny right there!
|

7/29/2017 8:53 AM

Photo

|

7/29/2017 9:03 AM

Yeah I saw him talking to D.B. Cooper right after the riders meeting.

|

7/29/2017 9:20 AM

Instant classic thread!

|

7/29/2017 9:28 AM

Teamoatmealpie wrote:

Yeah I saw him talking to D.B. Cooper right after the riders meeting.

Cool, that's awesome!

|

7/29/2017 9:29 AM

Lastander wrote:

Nothing major, but my friend is at washougal and he just wrote that JS7 stood next to them at the riders briefing, had he been ...more

Your friend is fucking with you

|

7/29/2017 9:30 AM

Teamoatmealpie wrote:

Yeah I saw him talking to D.B. Cooper right after the riders meeting.

thats a pretty good reference...nice one

|

7/29/2017 9:36 AM

The owls are not what they seem.
Photo

|

7/29/2017 9:45 AM

Lastander wrote:

Nothing major, but my friend is at washougal and he just wrote that JS7 stood next to them at the riders briefing, had he been ...more

Sodipop wrote:

Your friend is fucking with you

No sorry, one friend rode the AM class yesterday and the other is in 450 B quali now, so yeah nah i trust them more than you

|

7/29/2017 10:00 AM

Lastander wrote:

Nothing major, but my friend is at washougal and he just wrote that JS7 stood next to them at the riders briefing, had he been ...more

Sodipop wrote:

Your friend is fucking with you

Lastander wrote:

No sorry, one friend rode the AM class yesterday and the other is in 450 B quali now, so yeah nah i trust them more than you

Yeah. You're right. That wouldn't be newsworthy with pictures everywhere.

|

7/29/2017 10:08 AM

That!!!! Cracked me up....

|

Don't be a Pussy...

7/29/2017 10:17 AM

Lol. No he wasn't.

|

7/29/2017 10:17 AM

Sodipop wrote:

Your friend is fucking with you

Lastander wrote:

No sorry, one friend rode the AM class yesterday and the other is in 450 B quali now, so yeah nah i trust them more than you

Sodipop wrote:

Yeah. You're right. That wouldn't be newsworthy with pictures everywhere.

Photo

|

7/29/2017 10:21 AM

Im gonna be pissed if he just busted my balls

|

7/29/2017 10:23 AM

We all have that one gullible friend that will believe anything you tell them. If you don't have a friend like that, well...

Anyways, I hope Stew does well in the 125 race, I know he's been training hard for it

|

7/29/2017 10:27 AM

Lastander wrote:

Im gonna be pissed if he just busted my balls

Photo

|

Ed Johnson