Stew Review Videos?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/10/2020 7:50 AM

So Stew went to Tampa and there hasn't been a review video since? Did he go back into hiding after being on the main stage again?

|

3/10/2020 7:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2020 8:00 AM

If he`s not being asked, he doesn`t make them. It`s not his production.

|

3/10/2020 8:07 AM

I don't think he wanted to have to comment on the Tomac/Barcia/Baggett incident. lol. He would have made someone mad no matter what he said (or didn't say).

|

3/10/2020 8:15 AM

I want the review video back, make it happen Feld!

|

3/10/2020 8:49 AM

Ramrod wrote:

Agreed. Where’s the petition? I’ll sign it lol

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

3/10/2020 8:51 AM

Ramrod wrote:

eric513anderson wrote:

Agreed. Where’s the petition? I’ll sign it lol

Yes!!

|

3/10/2020 9:41 AM

Stew randomly disappearing for no apparent reason or explanation surprises you.....alrighty.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

3/10/2020 10:06 AM

I don't know why they quit doing them, but I wish they'd bring them/him back. Looks like the Monster Energy Supercross Youtube channel is trying other things instead, like the "roundtable" discussions. Lame shit. We already hear enough from Daniel, Ricky, and Ralph. Bring back Stew.

|

3/10/2020 10:06 AM

8tensolutions wrote:

Stew randomly disappearing for no apparent reason or explanation surprises you.....alrighty.

He's notorious for no shows. I was amazed that tmore than one of his fireside chats made it to air.

|

If the glass is half full it's twice as big as it needs to be.

3/10/2020 11:13 AM

I read somewhere that he was being paid pretty well fir doing these. I thought he committed to the whole season. Hopefully they surface soon, I like em

|

3/10/2020 11:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2020 11:19 AM

langhammx wrote:

I read somewhere that he was being paid pretty well fir doing these. I thought he committed to the whole season. Hopefully they surface soon, I like em

Just curious where you read he was being paid well and he committed to the whole season?

Do you have a link?

|

3/10/2020 11:30 AM

langhammx wrote:

It was said he wasn't doing every round. If I had to guess, we'll see one for Daytona.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/11/2020 3:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2020 4:02 PM

He will not be doing them anymore. Listen to RV telling pulp on the podcast last Monday. (This was RVs idea) they contacted Stew instead. (RV said quote, the show has now endoed) thinking his lawyer got involved

|

USA. USA. USA.

3/11/2020 4:20 PM

Millbilly wrote:

He will not be doing them anymore. Listen to RV telling pulp on the podcast last Monday. (This was RVs idea) they contacted Stew instead. (RV said quote, the show has now endoed) thinking his lawyer got involved

I heard RV say that but that isn’t how I interpreted it at all. James was never supposed to do them every round, this has been known since the first one came out. I’m no lawyer so I really have no idea but what would RV’s lawyer be able to do in this situation? It’s not like RV is the first person to have the idea to do a breakdown video. Maybe I’m way off, though.

|

3/11/2020 5:23 PM

Millbilly wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

I heard RV say that but that isn’t how I interpreted it at all. James was never supposed to do them every round, this has been known since the first one came out. I’m no lawyer so I really have no idea but what would RV’s lawyer be able to do in this situation? It’s not like RV is the first person to have the idea to do a breakdown video. Maybe I’m way off, though.

Idk but RV. Was pretty adamant about it was his idea to me. Then proceeded with the that’s done. Like his people had put a stop to it. I enjoyed Stew doing them. Hearing RV after to many drinks tell it like it is was priceless

|

USA. USA. USA.

3/11/2020 5:41 PM

Millbilly wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

Millbilly wrote:

Idk but RV. Was pretty adamant about it was his idea to me. Then proceeded with the that’s done. Like his people had put a stop to it. I enjoyed Stew doing them. Hearing RV after to many drinks tell it like it is was priceless

If that’s the case than RV lost a fan.

|

3/11/2020 5:45 PM

Arvee still bitter with the shellacking James put on him at MEC.

|

3/11/2020 5:59 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

Millbilly wrote:

motogrady wrote:

If that’s the case than RV lost a fan.

RV. Is now a money train. Can’t say I blame him.. He is taking advantage of any opportunities that pay him. Yamaha is now going to pay him to do testing for outdoors also

|

USA. USA. USA.