Stew Review Videos?

hasko158
3/10/2020 7:50am
So Stew went to Tampa and there hasn't been a review video since? Did he go back into hiding after being on the main stage again?
|
kongols
3/10/2020 7:59am Edited Date/Time 3/10/2020 8:00am
If he`s not being asked, he doesn`t make them. It`s not his production.
walleyeguy
3/10/2020 8:07am
I don't think he wanted to have to comment on the Tomac/Barcia/Baggett incident. lol. He would have made someone mad no matter what he said (or didn't say).
Ramrod
Fantasy
1958th
3/10/2020 8:15am
I want the review video back, make it happen Feld!
3/10/2020 8:49am
Ramrod wrote:
Agreed. Where’s the petition? I’ll sign it lol

The Shop

FWYT
3/10/2020 8:51am
Ramrod wrote:
Agreed. Where’s the petition? I’ll sign it lol
Yes!!
8tensolutions
3/10/2020 9:41am
Stew randomly disappearing for no apparent reason or explanation surprises you.....alrighty.
tingo
3/10/2020 10:06am
I don't know why they quit doing them, but I wish they'd bring them/him back. Looks like the Monster Energy Supercross Youtube channel is trying other things instead, like the "roundtable" discussions. Lame shit. We already hear enough from Daniel, Ricky, and Ralph. Bring back Stew.
Momus
3/10/2020 10:06am
Stew randomly disappearing for no apparent reason or explanation surprises you.....alrighty.
He's notorious for no shows. I was amazed that tmore than one of his fireside chats made it to air.
langhammx
Fantasy
311th
3/10/2020 11:13am
I read somewhere that he was being paid pretty well fir doing these. I thought he committed to the whole season. Hopefully they surface soon, I like em
stremme12
Fantasy
3622nd
3/10/2020 11:19am Edited Date/Time 3/10/2020 11:19am
langhammx wrote:
I read somewhere that he was being paid pretty well fir doing these. I thought he committed to the whole season. Hopefully they surface soon, I...
I read somewhere that he was being paid pretty well fir doing these. I thought he committed to the whole season. Hopefully they surface soon, I like em
Just curious where you read he was being paid well and he committed to the whole season?

Do you have a link?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3657th
3/10/2020 11:30am
langhammx wrote:
I read somewhere that he was being paid pretty well fir doing these. I thought he committed to the whole season. Hopefully they surface soon, I...
It was said he wasn't doing every round. If I had to guess, we'll see one for Daytona.
Millbilly
3/11/2020 3:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2020 4:02pm
He will not be doing them anymore. Listen to RV telling pulp on the podcast last Monday. (This was RVs idea) they contacted Stew instead. (RV said quote, the show has now endoed) thinking his lawyer got involved
3/11/2020 4:20pm
Millbilly wrote:
He will not be doing them anymore. Listen to RV telling pulp on the podcast last Monday. (This was RVs idea) they contacted Stew instead. (RV...
He will not be doing them anymore. Listen to RV telling pulp on the podcast last Monday. (This was RVs idea) they contacted Stew instead. (RV said quote, the show has now endoed) thinking his lawyer got involved
I heard RV say that but that isn’t how I interpreted it at all. James was never supposed to do them every round, this has been known since the first one came out. I’m no lawyer so I really have no idea but what would RV’s lawyer be able to do in this situation? It’s not like RV is the first person to have the idea to do a breakdown video. Maybe I’m way off, though.
Millbilly
3/11/2020 5:23pm
Millbilly wrote:
He will not be doing them anymore. Listen to RV telling pulp on the podcast last Monday. (This was RVs idea) they contacted Stew instead. (RV...
I heard RV say that but that isn’t how I interpreted it at all. James was never supposed to do them every round, this has been...
I heard RV say that but that isn’t how I interpreted it at all. James was never supposed to do them every round, this has been known since the first one came out. I’m no lawyer so I really have no idea but what would RV’s lawyer be able to do in this situation? It’s not like RV is the first person to have the idea to do a breakdown video. Maybe I’m way off, though.
Idk but RV. Was pretty adamant about it was his idea to me. Then proceeded with the that’s done. Like his people had put a stop to it. I enjoyed Stew doing them. Hearing RV after to many drinks tell it like it is was priceless
motogrady
3/11/2020 5:41pm
Millbilly wrote:
I heard RV say that but that isn’t how I interpreted it at all. James was never supposed to do them every round, this has been...
Millbilly wrote:
Idk but RV. Was pretty adamant about it was his idea to me. Then proceeded with the that’s done. Like his people had put a stop...
Idk but RV. Was pretty adamant about it was his idea to me. Then proceeded with the that’s done. Like his people had put a stop to it. I enjoyed Stew doing them. Hearing RV after to many drinks tell it like it is was priceless
If that’s the case than RV lost a fan.
Forty
3/11/2020 5:45pm
Arvee still bitter with the shellacking James put on him at MEC.
Millbilly
3/11/2020 5:59pm
Millbilly wrote:
Idk but RV. Was pretty adamant about it was his idea to me. Then proceeded with the that’s done. Like his people had put a stop...
motogrady wrote:
If that’s the case than RV lost a fan.
RV. Is now a money train. Can’t say I blame him.. He is taking advantage of any opportunities that pay him. Yamaha is now going to pay him to do testing for outdoors also

Post a reply to: Stew Review Videos?

The Latest