Steve Matthes didn’t come up with the nets.

MotofactioN
3/22/2021 5:30pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I don’t know....just last week during the Ubber-Rated “Rutledge” show...Matthes, once again, claimed they were “his nets” Grinning
I blame Rutledge. Who else is in?!WinkWoohooPinch
RMT
3/22/2021 5:49pm
No dog in this topic... ...but isn't the term "living rent free in someones head" about as played out now as "butthurt" and all the other...
No dog in this topic...

...but isn't the term "living rent free in someones head" about as played out now as "butthurt" and all the other fad lines.

Then fill us in on all the cool hip vernacular Mr. late March almost April 2021? Tongue
ShawdowGlen
3/22/2021 6:16pm
RMT wrote:
Then fill us in on all the cool hip vernacular Mr. late March almost April 2021? Tongue
Heh....I don't keep up on fads....I just see phrases overused to death across the interwebz thru the years. "rent free in your head" is just the latest in a long line.

"snowflake"
"ok boomer".
"butthurt"

They're funny the first 10 times you see them....

motomike137
3/22/2021 6:17pm
Thank you! I was groaning after Webb beat Roczen again this weekend. Not because I'm a Roczen fan. Because I was going to have to read...
Thank you! I was groaning after Webb beat Roczen again this weekend. Not because I'm a Roczen fan. Because I was going to have to read "Webb owns Roczens mind" comments for the hundredth time from fans thinking they're witty.
Bench racers owning space in your head?

The Shop

TeamGreen
3/22/2021 6:39pm
RMT wrote:
Heh....I don't keep up on fads....I just see phrases overused to death across the interwebz thru the years. "rent free in your head" is just the...
Heh....I don't keep up on fads....I just see phrases overused to death across the interwebz thru the years. "rent free in your head" is just the latest in a long line.

"snowflake"
"ok boomer".
"butthurt"

They're funny the first 10 times you see them....

I think the implication is that us old guys "just ain't cool"...which, based on where it's usually coming from...is a badge of honor. Well, for me...that is.
Grinning

Btw, I thought FTE's post was hilarious.

Also, I don't think the following are ever gonna get old for me:

Jumping the Shark (Because, Fonzi on skis heading for the shark is simply The Best!)
Get Over It (It's even got it's own Eagles tune)
GFY
EABOD
Lame
Weak
Trick
Bitchin
Zoot
DAMMMMMMNNNNN!
And there are more; but, they never get old Grinning
3/22/2021 7:04pm
Thank you! I was groaning after Webb beat Roczen again this weekend. Not because I'm a Roczen fan. Because I was going to have to read...
Thank you! I was groaning after Webb beat Roczen again this weekend. Not because I'm a Roczen fan. Because I was going to have to read "Webb owns Roczens mind" comments for the hundredth time from fans thinking they're witty.
Bench racers owning space in your head?
Hahaha well played
ShawdowGlen
3/22/2021 8:39pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2021 8:39pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I think the implication is that us old guys "just ain't cool"...which, based on where it's usually coming from...is a badge of honor. Well, for me...that...
I think the implication is that us old guys "just ain't cool"...which, based on where it's usually coming from...is a badge of honor. Well, for me...that is.
Grinning

Jumping the Shark (Because, Fonzi on skis heading for the shark is simply The Best!)
GFY
EABOD
Lame
Weak
Trick
Bitchin
Zoot
DAMMMMMMNNNNN!
TeamGreen.... you and I need to partake of a couple beers someday.

...and before anyone makes any lame insinuation.... it would be completely platonic. lol

TeamGreen
3/22/2021 8:54pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I think the implication is that us old guys "just ain't cool"...which, based on where it's usually coming from...is a badge of honor. Well, for me...that...
Grinning

GFY
EABOD
Lame
Weak
Trick
Bitchin
Zoot
DAMMMMMMNNNNN!
TeamGreen.... you and I need to partake of a couple beers someday.

...and before anyone makes any lame insinuation.... it would be completely platonic. lol

Murica
Zycki11
3/23/2021 9:50am
At least Steve had the perseverance to keep pushing until they were implemented. Feld needs a couple more to have proper bowl turns.

Post a reply to: Steve Matthes didn’t come up with the nets.

The Latest