Steve Cox running for Congress.... Is GuyB next?

SCR
6/7/2018 6:56pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Is the new 55 gallons of water per day rule state wide or just certain areas. Just read a poll that 55% of all Californians what...
Is the new 55 gallons of water per day rule state wide or just certain areas. Just read a poll that 55% of all Californians what to leave the state. Woohoo
I guess I'm part of that 55%. CA govt is doing everything possible to give people reason to leave.
I wonder what CA will look like after all the rich people that don't pay their fair share leave the State ?
APLMAN99
6/7/2018 8:24pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
I give Steve props for getting off his ass and doing something that he believes in. It's obvious the system is broken and sitting around bitching...
I give Steve props for getting off his ass and doing something that he believes in. It's obvious the system is broken and sitting around bitching about it on the internet sure as hell won't change anything.
I would think that "doing something" doesn't really need to start with running for an office that you have less chance of winning than the lottery.....

Hopefully this foray into "civic duty" spurs increased involvement in areas that probably have a greater impact on everyday life, like school boards, city and county level boards, etc.

While starting out public life in the US Congress sounds "cool", it isn't overly realistic.
BMSOBx2
6/8/2018 9:14pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
I give Steve props for getting off his ass and doing something that he believes in. It's obvious the system is broken and sitting around bitching...
I give Steve props for getting off his ass and doing something that he believes in. It's obvious the system is broken and sitting around bitching about it on the internet sure as hell won't change anything.
APLMAN99 wrote:
I would think that "doing something" doesn't really need to start with running for an office that you have less chance of winning than the lottery...
I would think that "doing something" doesn't really need to start with running for an office that you have less chance of winning than the lottery.....

Hopefully this foray into "civic duty" spurs increased involvement in areas that probably have a greater impact on everyday life, like school boards, city and county level boards, etc.

While starting out public life in the US Congress sounds "cool", it isn't overly realistic.
Dare to dream.Wink

The Shop

APLMAN99
6/9/2018 8:10am
Should I still let you believe that Santa Claus is real also?

Cool
APLMAN99
6/12/2018 10:52pm
Hey, the Seahawks have a FANTASTIC shot.........

At landing a top 10 drafting spot next year.

Missing both Hut and Butch. Not sure why they'd get life with no parole.

Post a reply to: Steve Cox running for Congress.... Is GuyB next?

The Latest