Steve Cox running for Congress.... Is GuyB next?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2018 5:21 PM

Steve Cox running for Congress.... Is GuyB next?

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

5/12/2018 5:28 PM

While I'm a fan of his website, I'm not sure that our views would align when it comes to politics.

|

5/12/2018 5:40 PM

i've paid attention and had conversations with him over the years. he was so political on insta and twitter sometimes i would just troll him to get him fired up. lol. I see hes actually running for something, good for him. I was kinda shocked because he kinda leaned for trump around election time and that caught me off guard.

|

5/12/2018 5:49 PM

He's ABSOLUTLEY out of his head.

That does it.

I'm sending money.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

5/12/2018 5:58 PM

I love Cox

|

5/12/2018 6:01 PM

slipdog wrote:

I love Cox

No shit, what a joke. Unreal, must be fake news.

|

5/12/2018 6:09 PM

dboivin wrote:

i've paid attention and had conversations with him over the years. he was so political on insta and twitter sometimes i would just troll him to get him fired up. lol. I see hes actually running for something, good for him. I was kinda shocked because he kinda leaned for trump around election time and that caught me off guard.

I conversed with him on Facebook during the election. I saw him pushing against Hillary a lot more than he pushed for Trump. He also pushed against both sides a lot, talking about both parties being corrupt.

He also saw my uncle go off on me and some of my family in long, racist rantings. That was fun

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

5/12/2018 7:00 PM

slipdog wrote:

I love Cox

imoto34 wrote:

No shit, what a joke. Unreal, must be fake news.

It's a funny sign but probably not great for a political campaign.

|

5/12/2018 7:12 PM

In.
74 pager minimum laughing

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

5/12/2018 7:23 PM

Man my last name is Cox....Middle school was rough.

|

5/12/2018 7:38 PM

Me next? Not in this lifetime.

|

5/12/2018 8:58 PM

Cracks me up to think this actually gets people's votes unsure

|

5/13/2018 6:49 AM

I was thinking of running for Prime Minister up here in Canada...

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

5/13/2018 7:49 AM

Jarid332 wrote:

I was thinking of running for Prime Minister up here in Canada...

Fucking-A! Got a campaign manager yet?devil

|

HAF

5/13/2018 9:42 AM

1. He’s a real person
2. He’s not a myopic liberal or conservative

I dont agree with everything he believes but if you consider those 2 points above, he’s better than 99.99% of every politician that has come before him.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

5/13/2018 11:33 AM

after GuyB let him have his thread on here, (which proved why we cant have political discussion on here pretty quickly) i followed him on twitter, his major point that the two parties are the problem i agree with, but from what i have seen its pretty hard for a independent with out name recognition to get in,

|

5/13/2018 11:36 AM

scott_nz wrote:

after GuyB let him have his thread on here, (which proved why we cant have political discussion on here pretty quickly) i followed him on twitter, his major point that the two parties are the problem i agree with, but from what i have seen its pretty hard for a independent with out name recognition to get in,

It's hard to run as an independent even with name recognition.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

5/13/2018 11:51 AM

When did non moto turn into a political forum? I see Guy B even posting.laughing

|

5/13/2018 12:42 PM

newmann wrote:

When did non moto turn into a political forum? I see Guy B even posting.laughing

Actually it works pretty well without the stupid memes and obvious provocations some people like to use.

|

5/13/2018 1:07 PM

I like the idea behind independent's , because I truly believe both sides are corrupt. With that being said....an Independent can be either the best , or the worst of both those worlds. I don't know where Steve stands , but good luck.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/13/2018 2:13 PM

The good thing about political parties is that it makes it somewhat easier to determine the general philosophies of an individual candidate. The bad thing is that they create allegiances that often become dogmatic in and of themselves and result in party members forgetting who they are actually supposed to represent.

|

5/13/2018 3:18 PM

Off the subject but wondered how your leg healed up Steve?

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

5/13/2018 6:34 PM

I think its cool as hell what Steve is trying to do. Give 'em hell Nerd, I hope you get elected.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

5/14/2018 12:41 AM

I'm gonna sit this one out.
Photo

|

Ed Johnson

5/14/2018 3:38 AM

lostboy819 wrote:

Photo

Where’s the fun in that?

My $.02 is that it’s easy to find the problem 99% of the time but he didn’t convince me that he has a solution that would make things better. If nothing else, his personality is divisive. Which is a huge problem in politics. . .

|

5/14/2018 3:56 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

I like the idea behind independent's , because I truly believe both sides are corrupt. With that being said....an Independent can be either the best , or the worst of both those worlds. I don't know where Steve stands , but good luck.

Problem is, they can also be pretty useless for their constituents. If there is a heavy majority in parliament/government an independent is farking useless. However the major parties will bend down to them if they need their vote.

|

5/14/2018 4:14 AM

lostboy819 wrote:

Photo

IWreckALot wrote:

Where’s the fun in that?

My $.02 is that it’s easy to find the problem 99% of the time but he didn’t convince me that he has a solution that would make things better. If nothing else, his personality is divisive. Which is a huge problem in politics. . .

It seems to me that the ones with the most divisive personalities are the ones who are getting elected. I've completely given up and don't plan on ever voting again.

|

5/14/2018 7:47 AM

LumpDog841 wrote:

Man my last name is Cox....Middle school was rough.

Lump Cox? That is rough!

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

5/14/2018 10:02 AM

Interesting slogan choice- way to embrace it. But I wouldn't put that on my vehicle even if Cox was my favorite politician of all time.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

5/14/2018 3:34 PM

Stuntman949 wrote:

Lump Cox? That is rough!

|