Steve Cox being...Steve Cox

6/22/2021 10:09pm
At the end of the day Cox must realise he is an absolute fuckwit.
No wonder he is an angry dick. It must drain you realising you are a fucking loser every waking minute.
OG725
6/22/2021 10:12pm
At the end of the day Cox must realise he is an absolute fuckwit. No wonder he is an angry dick. It must drain you realising...
At the end of the day Cox must realise he is an absolute fuckwit.
No wonder he is an angry dick. It must drain you realising you are a fucking loser every waking minute.
He’s a classic narcissist.
6/22/2021 10:18pm
Really, there's only one thing to say here and that is...we ALL FUCKIN LOVE Denny...it's a fact!!!
Sully
6/22/2021 10:28pm
Yeti831 wrote:
Who tf is Steve Cox?

I’ve genuinely never heard of him.
Former moto journalist/know-it-all, turned full time piece of shit/know-it-all.

He used to post here as 'WordNerd' and then just 'Nerd'.

The Shop

pelted
6/22/2021 10:59pm
Sully wrote:
Former moto journalist/know-it-all, turned full time piece of shit/know-it-all.

He used to post here as 'WordNerd' and then just 'Nerd'.
He was a moderator here for a while, pushing people around with his petty agenda and compulsive behavior. When things weren’t exciting enough he would troll around under an alias or two...
6/22/2021 11:05pm
FlaNard wrote:
I hope Denny sees this and understands the support he has from fans of the sport. Keep after it Denny. You’re never in this alone. I’ve...
I hope Denny sees this and understands the support he has from fans of the sport. Keep after it Denny. You’re never in this alone. I’ve seen the battle for sobriety up close and although I’ve never experienced it myself it’s no joke. You’re doing great man and plenty of us here that I know are just strangers to you will still always be here if we can ever help out. Moto people rally behind our own. Cool Vital taught me that last year in a way that I can never repay.
That's why I posted this. Not for TMZ drama, but I could tell Denny was hurt by those comments because I know how he feels. I struggle with addiction, and to have anyone push that against you sucks.
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
6/23/2021 12:22am Edited Date/Time 6/23/2021 12:25am
It's pretty much 40-1 for Denny around here. That tells a story. Goating someone that they are a week away from relapse. Wow.

The one point for Cox was scored on Matthes which is strange because he's not in the ring.
Meister
6/23/2021 3:40am Edited Date/Time 6/23/2021 4:18am
Meister wrote:

I'm a dumbass but he is too...m 🤣
CASH476 wrote:
Oh Boy Blink
It was late, sorry, I misread... It was a long day... Lol
ns503
6/23/2021 3:48am
I kinda baffled that there are people on this board who have never heard of Cox. Blink

And ya that was pretty sad.
ATKpilot99
6/23/2021 4:23am
Cocks is a bigger ass than I thought .... and that's saying something.
mx196
Fantasy
4082nd
6/23/2021 4:59am Edited Date/Time 6/23/2021 5:00am
Cox, good luck trying to get a legitimate reporting job with this shit floating around the internet now 🤣
Sully
6/23/2021 5:08am Edited Date/Time 6/23/2021 5:33am
mx196 wrote:
Cox, good luck trying to get a legitimate reporting job with this shit floating around the internet now 🤣
Right? For a dude who fancies himself the smartest guy in any room he walks into, he sure doesn’t seem to understand the concept that screenshots are forever.
6/23/2021 6:46am
dboivin wrote:
what sucks here is the 90's group on fb is one of the best moto groups out there. a lot of content from guys like denny...
what sucks here is the 90's group on fb is one of the best moto groups out there. a lot of content from guys like denny and big rick carmichael etc... its fun group with a lot of old pics and bench racing. cox came in and fuckin killed the mood almost immediately. he can eat a bag of dicks because stuff like this will keep insiders from contributing. no different than here...and why insiders will use alias to keep from getting flack from the keyboard jockies.
Yep! I love that group, Cocks made a comment about it being the "Denny show" because Denny contributes and tells some pretty cool stories that we want to hear, but I guess Cocks didn't like it.
davistld01
6/23/2021 6:53am Edited Date/Time 6/23/2021 7:51am
450 wrote:
Not sure about the whole context of this exchange but the comments posted are pretty pathetic to say to someone who is in recovery.
As a person who has been clean/sober for over 20-years, but sometimes has to stay that way "one day at a time", I find Steve's comments regarding Denny's self-confessed addictions...and his mental health, disturbing at the very least. Nobody...and I mean nobody has a clue about addiction if they've never been in that hell of a life. And, nobody but nobody has clue about living with a manic depressive mental condition if they've never walked in those shoes.

I'm not certain of the context there either, but even if that's all fun & games...I still lost some respect for Steve as a result. Just being real.
ATKpilot99
6/23/2021 7:05am
450 wrote:
Not sure about the whole context of this exchange but the comments posted are pretty pathetic to say to someone who is in recovery.
davistld01 wrote:
As a person who has been clean/sober for over 20-years, but sometimes has to stay that way "one day at a time", I find Steve's comments...
As a person who has been clean/sober for over 20-years, but sometimes has to stay that way "one day at a time", I find Steve's comments regarding Denny's self-confessed addictions...and his mental health, disturbing at the very least. Nobody...and I mean nobody has a clue about addiction if they've never been in that hell of a life. And, nobody but nobody has clue about living with a manic depressive mental condition if they've never walked in those shoes.

I'm not certain of the context there either, but even if that's all fun & games...I still lost some respect for Steve as a result. Just being real.
Why DC ?
6/23/2021 7:08am
450 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
As a person who has been clean/sober for over 20-years, but sometimes has to stay that way "one day at a time", I find Steve's comments...

Just want to say congrats on being sober for 20 plus years. I've had family and friends in my life who made it, and others who haven't. Not an easy feat.
APLMAN99
6/23/2021 7:29am
EngIceDave wrote:
I am disappointed in Steve

I can understand that, but are you truly surprised?
bultokid
6/23/2021 7:40am
FlaNard wrote:
I hope Denny sees this and understands the support he has from fans of the sport. Keep after it Denny. You’re never in this alone. I’ve...
I hope Denny sees this and understands the support he has from fans of the sport. Keep after it Denny. You’re never in this alone. I’ve seen the battle for sobriety up close and although I’ve never experienced it myself it’s no joke. You’re doing great man and plenty of us here that I know are just strangers to you will still always be here if we can ever help out. Moto people rally behind our own. Cool Vital taught me that last year in a way that I can never repay.
That's why I posted this. Not for TMZ drama, but I could tell Denny was hurt by those comments because I know how he feels. I...
That's why I posted this. Not for TMZ drama, but I could tell Denny was hurt by those comments because I know how he feels. I struggle with addiction, and to have anyone push that against you sucks.
Hang in there Brother, always know you're loved and people care, no matter what
vet323
6/23/2021 7:40am
EngIceDave wrote:
I am disappointed in Steve

APLMAN99 wrote:
I can understand that, but are you truly surprised?
No one who has had at least a five minute conversation with Steve should be surprised.
davistld01
6/23/2021 7:47am Edited Date/Time 6/23/2021 7:50am
450 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:
Why DC ?
Because I'm an idiot, apparently. I meant "Steve". Whistling

I've corrected my post appropriately.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
6/23/2021 7:49am Edited Date/Time 6/23/2021 7:49am
Dirt_Dawg wrote:
Dont know who steve cox is but that wasnt cool man.
He’s the guy who wished death from Covid to two public figures. His unbelievably disgusting tweet made National news. He’s hated worldwide
EngIceDave
6/23/2021 8:10am
KennyT wrote:
He’s the guy who wished death from Covid to two public figures. His unbelievably disgusting tweet made National news. He’s hated worldwide
I missed that
6/23/2021 8:24am
dboivin wrote:
what sucks here is the 90's group on fb is one of the best moto groups out there. a lot of content from guys like denny...
what sucks here is the 90's group on fb is one of the best moto groups out there. a lot of content from guys like denny and big rick carmichael etc... its fun group with a lot of old pics and bench racing. cox came in and fuckin killed the mood almost immediately. he can eat a bag of dicks because stuff like this will keep insiders from contributing. no different than here...and why insiders will use alias to keep from getting flack from the keyboard jockies.
Yep! I love that group, Cocks made a comment about it being the "Denny show" because Denny contributes and tells some pretty cool stories that we...
Yep! I love that group, Cocks made a comment about it being the "Denny show" because Denny contributes and tells some pretty cool stories that we want to hear, but I guess Cocks didn't like it.
I saw that comment. Love that group. I'm actually interacting with some of my childhood moto hero's, amatuer and pro. Always has to be some keyboard hero too cool for the room
GabeM
6/23/2021 8:25am
Dirt_Dawg wrote:
Dont know who steve cox is but that wasnt cool man.
KennyT wrote:
"From Vitard to TwitterIdiot the rise and fall of a so-called Moto photo journalist"
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
6/23/2021 8:58am
KennyT wrote:
EngIceDave wrote:
I missed that
I was watching the CBS national evening news and he was on it. It came from someone running for Congress so it made headlines. I was shocked anyone would tweet such a vile thing…..until I saw who it came from
Brent
6/23/2021 9:10am
He appears to be a disturbed man.

I went around with him here a few years ago when I questioned him for having no political or business experience.

He kept insulting me with multiple replies long after I stopped participating in the thread.

It was like I got under his skin for criticizing his run for Congress and he wouldn’t let it go.

Post a reply to: Steve Cox being...Steve Cox

The Latest