Steve Bruhn memorial drinks in LA, 19th May. All welcome.

Motodude
Edited Date/Time 5/22/2013 5:10pm
An open invitation for all to join us for informal drinks and share the memories in honour of our mate Steve TFS Bruhn.

Where: Angeleno Hotel bar, 170 N. Church Lane, Los Angeles, CA 90049

When: Sunday night 19th May 7.30pm.

All welcome.

Sondra, Bauer and myself will be there...hope you can make it, I know Bruhn would dig it we're doing it just for him.
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/10/2013 11:24pm
Will someone have a drink for me? I'll be on the road then.
The Rock
5/11/2013 8:20am
Nice gesture but given most of us will be at Hangtown the day before timing and location could stand a tweak or two.
TomZ
Fantasy
4402nd
5/11/2013 8:35am
Motodude wrote:
An open invitation for all to join us for informal drinks and share the memories in honour of our mate Steve TFS Bruhn. [b]Where:[/b] Angeleno Hotel...
An open invitation for all to join us for informal drinks and share the memories in honour of our mate Steve TFS Bruhn.

All welcome.

Sondra, Bauer and myself will be there...hope you can make it, I know Bruhn would dig it we're doing it just for him.
Did you guys really pick a place on Church Ln ???? Sorry but that made me laugh. I can't help but think that TFS would be thinking WTF ??

I only wish I could be there to here some of the stories.It really is the best legacy that any of us could hope for......someone remembering something we did and telling a tale with a smile.

The Shop

Bauer
5/11/2013 2:08pm
GuyB wrote:
Will someone have a drink for me? I'll be on the road then.
I'll take one for the team and have a drink for you, Steve. I take it you're not making the trek to Ozark for his funeral, either? I'll tip one for you there, also.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/11/2013 2:31pm
No, sorry, I won't make it to the funeral. In the past I've often gone for bike rides and reflected on the perpson who has departed. I'll be doing the same for Steve.
volcati
5/11/2013 2:36pm
WIsh I was in Cali. That would be a good reason to see some moto-heads.

BTW--He's the 4th person I've know who have dieted by cutting carbs (Atkins) and have died of a heart attack in the past decade. And it was always the guys who did it long-term. No idea if that's a micro-trend or what. Just odd.

RIP.
ocscottie
5/11/2013 2:37pm
Bauer wrote:
I'll take one for the team and have a drink for you, Steve. I take it you're not making the trek to Ozark for his funeral...
I'll take one for the team and have a drink for you, Steve. I take it you're not making the trek to Ozark for his funeral, either? I'll tip one for you there, also.
Make that drink a double Bauer!

Hope you are hangin in there and doin well bud, i know how much he meant to ya...and all of us. Between Steve/MikeeP/Jess, they are pretty much responsible for virtually bringing all of us together, like one big dysfunctional moto family.
Motodude
5/11/2013 4:16pm
Motodude wrote:
An open invitation for all to join us for informal drinks and share the memories in honour of our mate Steve TFS Bruhn. [b]Where:[/b] Angeleno Hotel...

All welcome.

TomZ wrote:
Did you guys really pick a place on Church Ln ???? Sorry but that made me laugh. I can't help but think that TFS would be...
Did you guys really pick a place on Church Ln ???? Sorry but that made me laugh. I can't help but think that TFS would be thinking WTF ??

I only wish I could be there to here some of the stories.It really is the best legacy that any of us could hope for......someone remembering something we did and telling a tale with a smile.
Coincidence. Steve and I had many talks about this, he wasn't as much an atheist as you think.

Given Hangtown is on Saturday and our get together is Sunday night, we hope folks can make it.
Motodude
5/22/2013 5:10pm
Some old photos brought along last sunday evening...

Post a reply to: Steve Bruhn memorial drinks in LA, 19th May. All welcome.

The Latest