Stefan Everts speaks on state of MX in Belgium

Markee
Fantasy
2006th
12/30/2019 4:28pm
They will never stop me from riding, "eventually the government will shut down, there wont be any more 2strokes, they will never stop me ill still...
They will never stop me from riding, "eventually the government will shut down, there wont be any more 2strokes, they will never stop me ill still ride ill come out here with helicopters chasing me and ill still ride!" - Doug Parsons

Whoever names the film where he said that gets $1.00 paypal'd to them!
tcallahan707
12/30/2019 7:24pm Edited Date/Time 12/30/2019 7:26pm
I’m not naive enough to say your completely wrong, but if the CDC and NASA is too politicized to believe ”their” science, then any science with a nominal amount of funding behind it is not believable. We’re basically throwing out science at this point. Is that the position we wanna go with? Or should we lean on the “experts”, with healthy skepticism?

And this is coming from a guy who is opened minded about the moon landing being a farce. I think it’s entirely possible NASA and Co. put on a production for political reasons.

We do manipulate clouds (seeding). There are plenty of theories surrounding the motivations and consequences. Not knowledgeable enough to have an opinion or explanation.
Crossup
12/31/2019 5:07am
honda907 wrote:
The whole climate change is a hoax. It's not a religion. We, as humans, are not destroying the planet. Life expectancy, your way of life, etc...
The whole climate change is a hoax. It's not a religion. We, as humans, are not destroying the planet. Life expectancy, your way of life, etc, is better than at any time in recorded history.....

Data is manipulated all the time.

Remember .........

1960's - Oil gone in 10 years

1970's - another ice age in 10 years

1980's - acid rain will destroy all crops in 10 years

1990's - The ozone layer will be destroyed in 10 years

2000's - The icecaps will be gone in 10 years

None happened, but all resulted in more taxes, less personal freedoms, and impacting our lives.

Remember, careful what you wish for......
Yes you are correct. The data is manipulated. Here is the explanation. (Let's see if this does NOT get deleted this time.)

The Shop

tcallahan707
12/31/2019 6:49am
honda907 wrote:
The whole climate change is a hoax. It's not a religion. We, as humans, are not destroying the planet. Life expectancy, your way of life, etc...
The whole climate change is a hoax. It's not a religion. We, as humans, are not destroying the planet. Life expectancy, your way of life, etc, is better than at any time in recorded history.....

Remember .........

None happened, but all resulted in more taxes, less personal freedoms, and impacting our lives.

Crossup wrote:
Yes you are correct. The data is manipulated. Here is the explanation. (Let's see if this does NOT get deleted this time.)

Mainstream media has ZERO credibility.
Gworm
12/31/2019 8:15am
honda907 wrote:

Remember .........

Crossup wrote:

Why would you bring in the truth? That won’t make Gore and Co any money!

It’s funny how much the Obama administration contributed to the hoax, yet he just spent 11M on BEACHFRONT property on Martha’s Vineyard. If he really believes his own crap that would be pretty stupid, wouldn’t it.

I was standing at the counter of an FBO at Teterboro a couple of years ago, when in walked Al Gore himself. I think he thought I was going to be flying him that day as he walked right up and greeted me.
I turned to the other pilot I was flying with and said “I didn’t think it was good for the environment to fly around in these airplanes”. Gore turned and walked off pretty quick! What a stinking hypocrite!

Post a reply to: Stefan Everts speaks on state of MX in Belgium

The Latest