Staying ahead of WADA

4/9/2021 9:11pm
Didnt the tour de france riders get newly developed steroids and shit that were not yet tested for by WADA?
They were staying ahead of the tests?
|
tobz
4/9/2021 10:39pm
Non-moto?
4/10/2021 2:28am Edited Date/Time 4/10/2021 2:28am
I heard from a reputable source that there is a drug ring going on in our sport!!
mxracer816
Fantasy
2838th
4/10/2021 3:24am
I heard from a reputable source that there is a drug ring going on in our sport!!
Reputable is a stretch🤣
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4000th
4/10/2021 5:59am
Didnt the tour de france riders get newly developed steroids and shit that were not yet tested for by WADA? They were staying ahead of the...
Didnt the tour de france riders get newly developed steroids and shit that were not yet tested for by WADA?
They were staying ahead of the tests?
Yes. Armstrong tested positive from old blood samples.

That’s the naive part, people think that wada is on it because they test. They are testing stuff that they know of, athletes are two years ahead of what they test for.

The Shop

Brad460
Fantasy
807th
4/10/2021 6:40am
UpTiTe wrote:
Yes. Armstrong tested positive from old blood samples. That’s the naive part, people think that wada is on it because they test. They are testing stuff...

That’s the naive part, people think that wada is on it because they test. They are testing stuff that they know of, athletes are two years ahead of what they test for.
Do you have a list of drugs being used that wada isn’t testing for? (For another 2 years)..

Curious on these type of statement made as matter of fact....on vitalmx
Spooner
4/10/2021 6:49am
I think the only time any of the guys are taking things would be to recover from an injury faster. Once they are close to coming back they get off them. I know I would.
4/10/2021 6:55am
UpTiTe wrote:
Yes. Armstrong tested positive from old blood samples. That’s the naive part, people think that wada is on it because they test. They are testing stuff...

Brad460 wrote:
Do you have a list of drugs being used that wada isn’t testing for? (For another 2 years).. Curious on these type of statement made as...
Do you have a list of drugs being used that wada isn’t testing for? (For another 2 years)..

It been like that PEDs were discovered.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4000th
4/10/2021 7:26am
UpTiTe wrote:

Brad460 wrote:
Do you have a list of drugs being used that wada isn’t testing for? (For another 2 years).. Curious on these type of statement made as...

There’s not really a list, the chemist experts come up with new compounds that are undetectable but show higher levels. The higher level are just seen as natural since the steroid compound can’t be seen.

Darbepoetin is one example, it is a drug to help fight anemia, it’s basically epo. Athletes started taking it, once the test started detecting it, they started low dosing it, once that was detected they started taking it with iron to hide it.

The biggest thing athletes use are Substances that are all ready in the body like HGH. I’d bet over 90% of professional athletes low dose HGH.

In the late 90s until a few years ago, the way to pass a piss a test was to use secretion inhibitors, now that our sport is blood testing, they can’t do it.

You want to an eye opener in our sport? Look up the effects of secretions inhibitors and how it used to mask steroids.
gt80rider
4/10/2021 10:39am
The new stuff disappears quickly... in and out of the system in a matter of hours..... or so a "friend" told me....

Post a reply to: Staying ahead of WADA

The Latest