States w/ Tracks Open

Related:
Create New Tag

4/13/2020 5:51 PM

Help! Looking to take the family somewhere there are little issues with the virus.

What states still have tracks open that would be worth the trip?

Thanks,

|

4/13/2020 6:10 PM

Highland Park in Cedartown is currently open on weekends. They've been good about updating their facebook page. Their tracks aren't great, but could save you the drive to another state.

|

4/13/2020 6:11 PM

Track's open at my house in TN

|

Indecision is a choice

4/13/2020 6:33 PM

Nc

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

4/13/2020 7:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2020 11:17 PM

NE is open for moto........just drove out to the track yesterday.....plenty of bikes out there.....I 'm waiting to ride because I do not want to be apart of the medical profession in any way by having to go to the hospital.

|

4/13/2020 9:27 PM

vetmxr wrote:

NE is open for moto........just drove out to the track yesterday.....plenty of bikes out there.....I 'm waiting to ride because I do not want to be apart of the medical profession in any way by having to go to the hospital.

Long way from GA, but all tracks in AZ are open.

|

4/14/2020 5:06 AM

South Carolina. Motovated, strawberry hill, travelers rest. Im sure there’s a few more.

|

4/14/2020 5:09 AM

West Virginia

|

4/14/2020 5:22 AM

I wouldn't trust any information at this point. I ride in VA and NC, the last two weekends tracks closest at the last minute because local county cops breaking bad and shutting them down.

|

4/14/2020 5:35 AM

Some Texas tracks are still open. Three Palms in Conroe has a "reservation system" to limit the total number of riders, but that mainly comes into play on weekends. Further up north, Athens MX is open, check their facebook page.

|

4/14/2020 6:00 AM

Hardrock in Florida

|

4/14/2020 6:11 AM

Markee wrote:

I wouldn't trust any information at this point. I ride in VA and NC, the last two weekends tracks closest at the last minute because local county cops breaking bad and shutting them down.

SFMX and NCMP both. The cops were threating citations for people not packing up fast enough....

|

4/14/2020 6:29 AM

It seems like the best way to ride is to ride illegally. I miss living close to Neuvo in California. That place is awesome.

|

4/14/2020 8:16 AM

Markee wrote:

I wouldn't trust any information at this point. I ride in VA and NC, the last two weekends tracks closest at the last minute because local county cops breaking bad and shutting them down.

this. make sure you call day of, because i've heard more than 1 in NC driving a long way to be met with locked gates that just got closed by local sheriff...

|

4/14/2020 8:19 AM

East Bend in NC has managed to stay open. I just got a message from them to day that they are open today and thursday of this week.

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

4/14/2020 9:11 AM

Private tracks will be the only places to ride soon so get to know the folks that own em and earn some ride time.

|

4/14/2020 10:19 AM

motomojo wrote:

Private tracks will be the only places to ride soon so get to know the folks that own em and earn some ride time.

I hope you are wrong.

|

4/14/2020 11:14 AM

Isn't Pa not allowing people to buy beer now?

|

4/14/2020 11:27 AM

Loose lips sink ships. Don't be the rat.

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

4/14/2020 11:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2020 11:45 AM

the tracks I mentioned above have gotten the okay from the county to run. I know for sure motovated had county officials come out and okay the situation.

|

4/14/2020 12:25 PM

zippytech wrote:

Isn't Pa not allowing people to buy beer now?

I bought beer and wine this morning, and you can get hard booze delivered from PA distilleries.

|

4/14/2020 4:27 PM

bh wrote:

South Carolina. Motovated, strawberry hill, travelers rest. Im sure there’s a few more.

Yep! I think GTR too. I went to Strawberry Hill today!!

|

4/14/2020 4:31 PM

You guys are going to get tracks shut down. Better not to publicize it.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

4/14/2020 4:51 PM

The ones open here in SC have been working with officials. And even our stay at home order has a clause for "recreational activities" provided they can be done while still social distancing. That being said, I hope other riders here aren't going full send, this is obviously not the best time for an ER visi.

|

4/15/2020 12:52 PM

Guess my concern would be if I did go down on a track that should be closed because of the county/city rules , would the owner be hesitant to call for medical assistance if necessary ? With this social distancing , would be tough to get a stranger to drive me to the hospital as well. Pretty sure it’s a $1000 dollar fine for opening a non essential business in the counties where I ride......My bike has already sent me to the ER once during this epidemic , right before the lockdown , so I will try to stay off it for a bit. Being injured makes that a little easier.

|

4/15/2020 12:57 PM

Tracks are open here in Finland. But it is a quite long way from Georgia (US).

|

4/15/2020 12:58 PM

zippytech wrote:

Isn't Pa not allowing people to buy beer now?

Nooooooo! That's not good

|

4/15/2020 1:00 PM

Tracks closed for good here in Ca.

|

4/15/2020 1:03 PM

Look, so long as local hospitals are not overwhelmed, tracks that have no contact sign in and social distancing in the parking lot should be open.

|

4/15/2020 4:13 PM

SKramer wrote:

Long way from GA, but all tracks in AZ are open.

Not quite all. MCMP in Tucson is closed because the guv'mint owns it.

|

Powerband in every gear !