Star racing

ryanc289
Fantasy
3663rd
Who’s the next star guy to go to factory KTM 450?
|
Bot
5/23/2021 2:21am
none, if ktm has AP, Coop, and Musquin they wont sign any new riders. But 250 maybe one more
Up Wind
5/23/2021 4:53pm Edited Date/Time 5/23/2021 4:58pm
Cashmore wrote:
Justin Cooper
AP vs Tomac should decide whos bike is better next year Yamaha or KTM. AP vs Tomac/ Webbi n outdoors this year should also be a good comparison. I have a feeling AP will be fast next week. If AP beats Webb even a few motos...We should all agree the Yamaha is a better bike! Most on here don't ride SX so the SX results don't really matter.

The Shop

5/23/2021 5:35pm
Cashmore wrote:
Justin Cooper
Up Wind wrote:
AP vs Tomac should decide whos bike is better next year Yamaha or KTM. AP vs Tomac/ Webbi n outdoors this year should also be a...
AP vs Tomac should decide whos bike is better next year Yamaha or KTM. AP vs Tomac/ Webbi n outdoors this year should also be a good comparison. I have a feeling AP will be fast next week. If AP beats Webb even a few motos...We should all agree the Yamaha is a better bike! Most on here don't ride SX so the SX results don't really matter.
Let us know when they win the title. Last I knew, it’s been a minute since Yamaha brought home an outdoor title here in the AMA with the production rule.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/23/2021 5:42pm
Cashmore wrote:
Justin Cooper
Up Wind wrote:
AP vs Tomac should decide whos bike is better next year Yamaha or KTM. AP vs Tomac/ Webbi n outdoors this year should also be a...
Let us know when they win the title. Last I knew, it’s been a minute since Yamaha brought home an outdoor title here in the AMA...
Let us know when they win the title. Last I knew, it’s been a minute since Yamaha brought home an outdoor title here in the AMA with the production rule.
Yamaha: 2007
Honda: 2004

Just sayin'.
Up Wind
5/23/2021 6:04pm
Cashmore wrote:
Justin Cooper
Up Wind wrote:
Let us know when they win the title. Last I knew, it’s been a minute since Yamaha brought home an outdoor title here in the AMA...
AP has a shot. Roger only hires guys that can win. He would have belly flopped at KTM without Dungey.
Cashmore
5/23/2021 6:09pm
Up Wind wrote:
This has nothing to do with the bike. Roger D looks for a rider that can deliver indoors and out. Cooper has what it takes IMHO
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
5/23/2021 6:26pm
Ktm is saving so much money on their amateur program by letting star do all the leg work and groom riders. It’s a nice working relationship they have.
Up Wind
5/23/2021 6:32pm
bigk218 wrote:
Ktm is saving so much money on their amateur program by letting star do all the leg work and groom riders. It’s a nice working relationship...
Ktm is saving so much money on their amateur program by letting star do all the leg work and groom riders. It’s a nice working relationship they have.
Ya... Roger should just dump all 3 brands of 250s. It makes him look bad. He should just keep letting Aldon run the 450 program. Then hire Star guys. That would give him more time to play with the CNC machine and pump out some more chain guides.
Johnny Ringo
5/23/2021 8:36pm
bigk218 wrote:
Ktm is saving so much money on their amateur program by letting star do all the leg work and groom riders. It’s a nice working relationship...
Saving money? How much have they dumped into Cantrell, Frye, Thrasher, Drake, Vohland, Deegan, Bennick, Swoll, Bailey, Brown, Mosiman? They aren’t NOT spending money. They just suck at developing kids into professional champions

Post a reply to: Star racing

The Latest