Stankdogs Instagram post to Pulp

Gworm
1/18/2022 8:40pm
For the record, I’m the biggest stick in the mud, non fun person in here. Never was the life of any party, and never will be. Never smoked anything or even tasted a beer. I’ve seen too many lives ruined by it.
I love 2 strokes, and was exited to see him get in the main, but I really don’t think much of Stankdog’s image. I’m sure he’s a nice enough guy, but seems pretty goofy to me.

Pot is not harmless. I know of several men that never grew out of that habit, and turned to worse stuff. Families ruined by that crap, and kids caught in the crosshairs.

I’m also definitely not saying I’m perfect either. I’ve got more than enough bad qualities without those.

But if you can’t tell, I do have a cheery personality.
Gworm
1/18/2022 8:48pm
I never said they were my friends. But they all had the same idea that pot was harmless.

BigBoreFan58
1/18/2022 8:54pm
Did we find out why he didn’t finish the main yet?
His heart rate got too high racing in the main, and that latent marijuana in his system kicked in and got him high as fuck. He went back to the pits for some Scooby snacks and to look for Lobster Boy.
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
1/18/2022 8:59pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Since January 1st, +/- 7000

He was closing in on 130k before A1, and he's now at 136k.
fins227 wrote:
143 now, that’s pretty wild
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Will be interesting to see if he can get close to 200k by the end of the SX series. He won't be making any 450 main...
Will be interesting to see if he can get close to 200k by the end of the SX series. He won't be making any 450 main events, but will still be great to see him rip a 2t in the east region.
When Stank makes a 450 main "fuck Maverick. Fat ass Canadian bitch"
Grinning

The Shop

1/18/2022 9:15pm
Did we find out why he didn’t finish the main yet?
His heart rate got too high racing in the main, and that latent marijuana in his system kicked in and got him high as fuck. He...
His heart rate got too high racing in the main, and that latent marijuana in his system kicked in and got him high as fuck. He went back to the pits for some Scooby snacks and to look for Lobster Boy.
Thanks, you’re probably right. Spaced out halfway through the moto, back in the pits sitting on his bike, still idling, watching the Twisted Tea rigs awning flap in the wind. Yah man.

TexasBuilt
1/18/2022 10:14pm
Gworm wrote:
For the record, I’m the biggest stick in the mud, non fun person in here. Never was the life of any party, and never will be...
For the record, I’m the biggest stick in the mud, non fun person in here. Never was the life of any party, and never will be. Never smoked anything or even tasted a beer. I’ve seen too many lives ruined by it.
I love 2 strokes, and was exited to see him get in the main, but I really don’t think much of Stankdog’s image. I’m sure he’s a nice enough guy, but seems pretty goofy to me.

Pot is not harmless. I know of several men that never grew out of that habit, and turned to worse stuff. Families ruined by that crap, and kids caught in the crosshairs.

I’m also definitely not saying I’m perfect either. I’ve got more than enough bad qualities without those.

But if you can’t tell, I do have a cheery personality.

For the record, weed is not physically addictive, it doesn't make you violent, it doesn't make you beat your wife and kids, it doesn't make you pass out, it doesn't make you puke all over yourself and blackout and forget what you did the day before.

I can't say that about a certain drink that's promoted all over TV every 5 minutes that says you need to drink it to have a good time and widely accepted among the general population.

Id rather hang out with someone who's stoned than someone who's drunk.

Dirt.Squirt
1/18/2022 10:34pm
TexasBuilt wrote:
For the record, weed is not physically addictive, it doesn't make you violent, it doesn't make you beat your wife and kids, it doesn't make you...

For the record, weed is not physically addictive, it doesn't make you violent, it doesn't make you beat your wife and kids, it doesn't make you pass out, it doesn't make you puke all over yourself and blackout and forget what you did the day before.

I can't say that about a certain drink that's promoted all over TV every 5 minutes that says you need to drink it to have a good time and widely accepted among the general population.

That widely accepted drink also doesn’t prevent covid Cool
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2022/01/coronavirus-new-study-sugg…
1/19/2022 3:24am
Coming in late here..but this whole thing is pretty goofy. Listening to it all get explained on Pulp was pretty painful. When they said he needed to slim down it made a bit more sense as to why he was calling Steve a "fat fuck" but then they said he denied that so...yeah its pretty dumb.

Random take...maybe this whole thing is what "Ronnie Mac" hoped to be but couldn't pull it off.
crowe660
Fantasy
4066th
1/19/2022 6:01am
I’ve been called Lobster Claw and it’s a horrible experience. Nobody should have to go through that. Hashtag metoo
defeatist45
1/19/2022 7:23am
Coming in late here..but this whole thing is pretty goofy. Listening to it all get explained on Pulp was pretty painful. When they said he needed...
Coming in late here..but this whole thing is pretty goofy. Listening to it all get explained on Pulp was pretty painful. When they said he needed to slim down it made a bit more sense as to why he was calling Steve a "fat fuck" but then they said he denied that so...yeah its pretty dumb.

Random take...maybe this whole thing is what "Ronnie Mac" hoped to be but couldn't pull it off.
They didn’t say he needed to slim down. Steve said when the field thins out, not Stank. Give it another listen
davis224
Fantasy
138th
1/19/2022 7:25am Edited Date/Time 1/19/2022 7:25am
That widely accepted drink also doesn’t prevent covid Cool
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2022/01/coronavirus-new-study-sugg…
Downunder wrote:
According to that study, neither does smoking pot. "Breenem stressed recreational marijuana would not have the same effect as the compounds and smoking weed would not...
According to that study, neither does smoking pot.

"Breenem stressed recreational marijuana would not have the same effect as the compounds and smoking weed would not protect you from COVID-19."
I was about to say, pretty sure that study said CBD derived from hemp blocked it, not THC. I'll still eat a gummy every once in a while and enjoy my burrito more though.

What were we talking about?
1/19/2022 7:32am
Coming in late here..but this whole thing is pretty goofy. Listening to it all get explained on Pulp was pretty painful. When they said he needed...

They didn’t say he needed to slim down. Steve said when the field thins out, not Stank. Give it another listen
You're right man, and I did hear that too but didn't explain myself well.
Ted722
1/19/2022 8:01am
That 2-smoke sounded great in person! Great entertainment Steinke!
Gworm
1/19/2022 8:14am
TexasBuilt wrote:
For the record, weed is not physically addictive, it doesn't make you violent, it doesn't make you beat your wife and kids, it doesn't make you...

I didn't say it made you violent, beat you wife and kids, or any of that. What it does do is alter brain function. It's usually pretty easy to tell just talking to someone for a few minutes and listening to the speech patterns and observing their body language if they've been a heavy user. It also affects motivation, and many, not all, have trouble keeping a job.

Even worse it often leads to use of the harder drugs. As said in a deleted post, that is a self control problem, but poor self control is usually associated with pot. I know there are plenty of pot defenders on here, and many may be able to use responsibly, but they are the minority.

I also don't condone alcohol, even though many are responsible with that as well. Like I said, I'm not much fun, but I only have about twelve brain cells, and I'd like to keep them.

Myself, I'd rather hang out with people who are sober, than stoned or drunk.
sende
Fantasy
4455th
1/19/2022 8:40am Edited Date/Time 1/19/2022 12:27pm
TexasBuilt wrote:

Gworm wrote:
I didn't say it made you violent, beat you wife and kids, or any of that. What it does do is alter brain function. It's usually...
I didn't say it made you violent, beat you wife and kids, or any of that. What it does do is alter brain function. It's usually pretty easy to tell just talking to someone for a few minutes and listening to the speech patterns and observing their body language if they've been a heavy user. It also affects motivation, and many, not all, have trouble keeping a job.

Even worse it often leads to use of the harder drugs. As said in a deleted post, that is a self control problem, but poor self control is usually associated with pot. I know there are plenty of pot defenders on here, and many may be able to use responsibly, but they are the minority.

I also don't condone alcohol, even though many are responsible with that as well. Like I said, I'm not much fun, but I only have about twelve brain cells, and I'd like to keep them.

"Even worse it often leads to use of the harder drugs."
"poor self control is usually associated with pot."
"many may be able to use responsibly, but they are the minority."

These statements lacks knowledge so much it hurts my 11 brain cells.
Very typical opinion from a person who thinks that weed is bad by default.

three9zero
1/19/2022 8:45am
TexasBuilt wrote:

Gworm wrote:
I didn't say it made you violent, beat you wife and kids, or any of that. What it does do is alter brain function. It's usually...

You also get hairy palms, don't forget that....
Gworm
1/19/2022 8:52am
TexasBuilt wrote:

Gworm wrote:

sende wrote:
"Even worse it often leads to use of the harder drugs." "poor self control is usually associated with pot." "many may be able to use responsibly...

You’re right… Stank was showing great self control in his rant. I don’t know what I was thinking.
sende
Fantasy
4455th
1/19/2022 8:56am
Gworm wrote:

sende wrote:
"Even worse it often leads to use of the harder drugs." "poor self control is usually associated with pot." "many may be able to use responsibly...

Gworm wrote:
You’re right… Stank was showing great self control in his rant. I don’t know what I was thinking.
Wow.
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
1/19/2022 8:57am
TexasBuilt wrote:

Gworm wrote:

Cool stories
LungButter
1/19/2022 9:27am
Gworm wrote:
It's sad to me (and also a little bit comical) just how easily brainwashed people like you are. You have bought into the propaganda hook, line and sinker.

Rideallday
1/19/2022 9:45am
Gworm wrote:

I didn't know brainwashed people like you still existed in this world. You need to get out of your little bubble every once in awhile.

I think you're just hanging out with some shitty ass people if that's what you're seeing from weed smokers.
Gworm
1/19/2022 9:51am
LungButter wrote:
It's sad to me (and also a little bit comical) just how easily brainwashed people like you are. You have bought into the propaganda hook, line...
It's sad to me (and also a little bit comical) just how easily brainwashed people like you are. You have bought into the propaganda hook, line and sinker.

I'm so glad I could make you laugh and cry at the same time. But since I'm so stupid on the subject, I'll share something that's not propaganda that I've bought into.

I have a nephew that started with pot and is now a meth addict. Had to keep going for a bigger high, I guess. He is very intelligent in most respects and could have had a great future if not for his addiction. He goes between jail and rehab continuously. His wife is raising his 5 kids without him. He gets out of rehab and will seem to be doing great, then out of the blue he is right back to using.

So thanks for letting me know how brainwashed I am. I definately bought into the propaganda hook, line, and sinker.
LungButter
1/19/2022 9:54am
Gworm wrote:
I'm so glad I could make you laugh and cry at the same time. But since I'm so stupid on the subject, I'll share something that's...
I'm so glad I could make you laugh and cry at the same time. But since I'm so stupid on the subject, I'll share something that's not propaganda that I've bought into.

I have a nephew that started with pot and is now a meth addict. Had to keep going for a bigger high, I guess. He is very intelligent in most respects and could have had a great future if not for his addiction. He goes between jail and rehab continuously. His wife is raising his 5 kids without him. He gets out of rehab and will seem to be doing great, then out of the blue he is right back to using.

So thanks for letting me know how brainwashed I am. I definately bought into the propaganda hook, line, and sinker.
I've been smoking pot for over 20 years, never once have I thought it would be a good idea to try meth for a "bigger high"....maybe your Nephew isn't as intelligent as you think...
fourfourone
1/19/2022 9:58am Edited Date/Time 1/19/2022 9:58am
LungButter wrote:
It's sad to me (and also a little bit comical) just how easily brainwashed people like you are. You have bought into the propaganda hook, line...

Gworm wrote:
I'm so glad I could make you laugh and cry at the same time. But since I'm so stupid on the subject, I'll share something that's...

That's not the pots fault lol. Your nephew is just a moron.

1/19/2022 10:03am
Hudd_421 wrote:
Motosport.com and Motosport Hillsboro are two different companies with no connection.
308 wrote:
Huh I did not know that. Strange as they share basically the same logo.

I think early on they were somewhat tied, hence the logo being the same but they are not now. Scott Russell owns the shop Motosport Hillsboro and I think some giant company owns Motosport.com
Gworm
1/19/2022 10:07am
Rideallday wrote:
I didn't know brainwashed people like you still existed in this world. You need to get out of your little bubble every once in awhile. I...
I didn't know brainwashed people like you still existed in this world. You need to get out of your little bubble every once in awhile.

I think you're just hanging out with some shitty ass people if that's what you're seeing from weed smokers.
You have no idea what kind of people I hang out with, but it's not weed smokers.

Post a reply to: Stankdogs Instagram post to Pulp

The Latest