Stankdogs Instagram post to Pulp

Vet57
1/16/2022 2:32am
Like a Boss!
MO 23
1/16/2022 2:40am
MO 23 wrote:
Well if someone said that they think I could do something, but it would be tough. And then I did it….I probably wouldn’t tell them to...
Well if someone said that they think I could do something, but it would be tough. And then I did it….I probably wouldn’t tell them to fuck off and call them a fat bastard.

This is supposed to be a professional sport, but so many riders get so butt hurt when media guys give any critical opinion (which is their job) whatsoever.

Imagine if a football analyst said team x will lose, then they won.
Would they start doing IG posts telling said media guy to fuck off, and calling them a fat bastard, saying they wear their sisters jeans etc? Of course not. It’s high school shit haha

I follow lots of sports, on the whole none of the athletes get butt hurt by comments from media quite like the MX guys.
Alan Dove wrote:
I really don't get why you want SX to be professional. It would add absolutely ZERO value to the sport. Why on earth would you want...
I really don't get why you want SX to be professional. It would add absolutely ZERO value to the sport. Why on earth would you want riders checking everything they say...?

And yes in other sports athletes are affected, and they say they SAME stuff, just behind closed doors because they are petrified. It's not really something anyone should endorse. Professionalism is nothing but a mussel on personality.
It already is professional
You can have a personality without telling a media member “fuck you, you fat bastard” just because they said something would be difficult

My whole point is that nobody said anything overly critical of Stank on Pulp
He then acted like a flog.
Take part in a professional sport, and you need to have a thick enough skin to be able to deal with people saying “I don’t think he will be able to do that”
Alan Dove
1/16/2022 2:46am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2022 2:47am
MO 23 wrote:
It already is professional You can have a personality without telling a media member “fuck you, you fat bastard” just because they said something would be...
You can have a personality without telling a media member “fuck you, you fat bastard” just because they said something would be difficult

Take part in a professional sport, and you need to have a thick enough skin to be able to deal with people saying “I don’t think he will be able to do that”
No you don't. You don't 'need' anything. I have a long list of 'professional thick skin' drivers who never made it anywhere. Stankdog is getting far more support than any rider around him on the results sheet. Professional riders wouldn't even go near a 125. Maybe THEY need to be less professional and show their hearts on the sleeve a bit more rather than chasing some notion of 'professionalism'.

Professionalism is a meaningless term. It's really just a controlling tactic. I don't like rider x so he needs to act in this manner instead.

I really don't think dirtbikers realise how lucky they are. You have a sport which genuinely rewards talent, has amazing bikes, and riders who remain largely unfiltered.

It shocks me every time I come on here that people even utter the word professionalismand btw PulpMX will be enjoying the attention. they won't be bothered.
Dirt.Squirt
1/16/2022 2:53am
*conspiracy theory start*

Pulp: Pretend to be mad at me so your 134k followers might tune in and listen to me potentially bad mouth or talk about you after you make a main

Stank: Say no more bro just make sure to make a big deal out of it so some of your 70k followers goes to my page to get the drama

Pulp: Deal. We will both benefit from this!

Well it worked because here we are talking about both of them…..

*conspiracy theory end*

*flame suit engaged*

The Shop

MO 23
1/16/2022 3:08am
MO 23 wrote:
It already is professional You can have a personality without telling a media member “fuck you, you fat bastard” just because they said something would be...

Alan Dove wrote:
No you don't. You don't 'need' anything. I have a long list of 'professional thick skin' drivers who never made it anywhere. Stankdog is getting far...
No you don't. You don't 'need' anything. I have a long list of 'professional thick skin' drivers who never made it anywhere. Stankdog is getting far more support than any rider around him on the results sheet. Professional riders wouldn't even go near a 125. Maybe THEY need to be less professional and show their hearts on the sleeve a bit more rather than chasing some notion of 'professionalism'.

Professionalism is a meaningless term. It's really just a controlling tactic. I don't like rider x so he needs to act in this manner instead.

I really don't think dirtbikers realise how lucky they are. You have a sport which genuinely rewards talent, has amazing bikes, and riders who remain largely unfiltered.

It shocks me every time I come on here that people even utter the word professionalismand btw PulpMX will be enjoying the attention. they won't be bothered.
Ok I’ll re-phrase it.
When you compete in a professional sport, where everyone is getting paid, including media members to comment and talk about the athletes and their performance. You need to expect that some of the media comments will be positive, and there will also be negative comments.
By all means, you can go on social media and call them a fat bastard. But it’s childish.

I like stank, but that post was fucking dumb. All because JT and Keefer said he won’t make a main on a 125 and Steve said he think he can maybe make a main
Alan Dove
1/16/2022 3:17am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2022 3:19am
MO 23 wrote:
Ok I’ll re-phrase it. When you compete in a professional sport, where everyone is getting paid, including media members to comment and talk about the athletes...
Ok I’ll re-phrase it.
When you compete in a professional sport, where everyone is getting paid, including media members to comment and talk about the athletes and their performance. You need to expect that some of the media comments will be positive, and there will also be negative comments.
By all means, you can go on social media and call them a fat bastard. But it’s childish.

I like stank, but that post was fucking dumb. All because JT and Keefer said he won’t make a main on a 125 and Steve said he think he can maybe make a main
You're watching grown adults play toy bikes... it's all childish Smile

You can say it's dumb, but at the end of the day he's living the dream, we're not. The notion of need to expect this, or a need to act in a particular professional manner is 2005. Different era now, thankfully.

Oh, and by the way, the more we talking about Stankdog and PulpMX, the better it is for their businesses... and that's the foundation of the 'profession'.

If you want everyone acting professional saying the right things, come and watch karting with me. We don't get 0.01% of the kind of coverage and electricity SX gets though. What I'd give to have one decent driver actually get a bit feisty once in a while.
Pooski
1/16/2022 4:39am
Moto Nomad wrote:
Such negativity. You don't have to idolize somebody to appreciate them. The dude does it his way at the top level of the sport. Not everybody...
Such negativity. You don't have to idolize somebody to appreciate them. The dude does it his way at the top level of the sport. Not everybody has to be clean-cut and corporate, with the cookie-cutter approach. Hearing that 125 rip around the stadium was awesome.
Pooski wrote:
I’m not implying to be clean cut corporate but it wouldn’t be a crazy concept to act like and adult either. Matthes has done a lot...
I’m not implying to be clean cut corporate but it wouldn’t be a crazy concept to act like and adult either. Matthes has done a lot for this dude and JT/Fly supported this clown for years. He’s roached. Also if hearing one single 125 rip around a stadium is “awesome” compared to what else goes on the track at the same time then I would encourage you to just watch early 2000s 125 mains on YouTube. This one kid from Haines City, Florida used to do some pretty cool stuff on 125’s and win too and it “sounds awesome” because everyone else pretty much was on 125’s. I’ll watch supercross for the racing and you can watch it for a guy on a 125.
Moto Nomad wrote:
Not sure why you're in such a judgmental mood. I was at the race tonight and believe me, every minute of it was awesome, including the...
Not sure why you're in such a judgmental mood. I was at the race tonight and believe me, every minute of it was awesome, including the four-strokes. I don' know your background, but lecturing me about two-strokes is funny since I ride one and have been going to the Nats for 30+ years.
I’m not trying to come off as a keyboard warrior or talk tough behind this screen and I’m not trying to lecture you. I’m not even trying to imply that you’re as guilty as the guys who are in fact like I said idolizing this guy when he is a total clown. I’m just saying that this is a ridiculous way to act in this particular situation. He does stuff like this because people champion it and thinks it’s sick which is right in line with my original statement. If you don’t believe me I would encourage you to look at comments after ours and you see it clear as day
Jarrod458
1/16/2022 4:46am
Man I love Stank and love Pulp. Stank could have thought of a million ways to get the most out of this opportunity and he chose to bash people, who didn’t really even say anything that bad about him. 👎 stupid move
Mr. Info
1/16/2022 5:26am
GForce you give them to much credit calling them industry insiders. Has beens maybe. Lol
Phil109
1/16/2022 5:27am
I think he is more butt hurt at the comments about how nobody would even really know who he was if he didn’t ride a two stroke. That’s what this is probably really all about. I can’t see him getting that ass hurt over them doubting him making a main early in the season on a 125.
mimafia
Fantasy
2688th
1/16/2022 5:36am
Pooski wrote:
I don’t know why people idolize this clown so much. This whole narrative of “f everyone and the industry, my way or no way at all...
I don’t know why people idolize this clown so much. This whole narrative of “f everyone and the industry, my way or no way at all, I’m gonna rip a two stroke because it’s sick and I’m sick and look at me” is sooooo over played and cringe. This whole two stroke comeback fad is dumb also and no one is buying a ticket to go see Stink Pup cruise around in 21st and 11 laps down. Stay in your lane kemosabe.
No probably not buying a ticket just to see Steinke on the 125 but I guarantee you the fans will be going crazy every lap he comes around on that 125 at the nationals, regardless of what place he's in.
mimafia
Fantasy
2688th
1/16/2022 5:39am
And came in 21st… Definitely lighting the class on fire with that 125.
He's only made 4 sx mains in his career prior to last night. He's not a top 15 rider no matter what bike he's on. Pretty cool he made one on the 125.
kijen
1/16/2022 6:01am
Pooski wrote:
I’m not implying to be clean cut corporate but it wouldn’t be a crazy concept to act like and adult either. Matthes has done a lot...
I’m not implying to be clean cut corporate but it wouldn’t be a crazy concept to act like and adult either. Matthes has done a lot for this dude and JT/Fly supported this clown for years. He’s roached. Also if hearing one single 125 rip around a stadium is “awesome” compared to what else goes on the track at the same time then I would encourage you to just watch early 2000s 125 mains on YouTube. This one kid from Haines City, Florida used to do some pretty cool stuff on 125’s and win too and it “sounds awesome” because everyone else pretty much was on 125’s. I’ll watch supercross for the racing and you can watch it for a guy on a 125.
What racing was going on the the 250 class, Vet rider checks out, looks like he will go undefeated. After the top 5 or so they were 30 seconds off.
250 LCQ is rhe best racing of rhe night.
450 is start cross, just cause the top 10ish are so close in speed, wont be to many coming thru the pack.

One off dudes like Stank gives something to watch out of the ordinary.
1/16/2022 6:08am
Insult the largest media platform, gear guy, and the nationals(where you excel) announcer...what a great idea.

UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
1/16/2022 6:09am
Steve is the Jim Jones of Motocross, his cult would kill for him.
kage173
1/16/2022 6:09am
It's weird to witness grown men getting their feelings hurt on behalf of some guys they've never met.
ElliotB16
1/16/2022 6:24am
Thought it was cool him making the main on a 125.

Thought it was very uncool to say Fck Pulp Mx and JT because they didn’t think he would make it.
Dirtfighter
1/16/2022 6:32am
*conspiracy theory start* Pulp: Pretend to be mad at me so your 134k followers might tune in and listen to me potentially bad mouth or talk...

Pulp: Pretend to be mad at me so your 134k followers might tune in and listen to me potentially bad mouth or talk about you after you make a main

Stank: Say no more bro just make sure to make a big deal out of it so some of your 70k followers goes to my page to get the drama

*conspiracy theory end*

*flame suit engaged*
LOL FTW
crowe660
Fantasy
4066th
1/16/2022 6:34am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2022 6:41am
Conspiracy theory 2:

Pulp and Stank made a deal with Smart top and Bullfrog spas to have Vince take out half the first turn. More followers for all, and Bullfrog gets to put a Hottub in Stanks pits and Stank gets to bathe.

No brainer
Graybeard
Fantasy
2206th
1/16/2022 6:50am
LOL, he has so many people rooting for him, then flushes it all down the toilet with that rant. Oh well, hope that works out for him.
Hi Side
1/16/2022 7:05am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2022 8:12am
Steinke, has always been a classless hippie and forever will be. He continues to prove it over and over.
PRM31
1/16/2022 7:11am
That was…odd. Some kind of mental meltdown, or a poorly pulled off prank. I was cheering for the guy, not so much now.
dedi684
1/16/2022 7:17am
I tell lots of people to fuck off go stankdog
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
1/16/2022 7:17am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2022 7:18am
Harv379 wrote:
Keefer's reply was on point. Said he deserved it and gave him props. Love keefer
scott_nz wrote:
Steve’s reply telling him not to be a snowflake was good as well ,

what happened to him in the main ?
He’s been training to get TO the main. Not actually race IN the main.
OldPro277
1/16/2022 7:32am
*conspiracy theory start* Pulp: Pretend to be mad at me so your 134k followers might tune in and listen to me potentially bad mouth or talk...

*conspiracy theory end*

*flame suit engaged*
My thoughts exactly. Very similar to Barca and Anderson last week after their on track “incident “ . Barca even admitted their strategy during the interview to boost of their social media platforms
defeatist45
1/16/2022 7:32am
Camp332 wrote:
You guys getting all salty on Stank's post need to remember that SX is a race, and a show! This stuff makes for a good show...
You guys getting all salty on Stank's post need to remember that SX is a race, and a show! This stuff makes for a good show Bros! Get upset at work, but not here.
Like WWE!!!
TerryB
1/16/2022 7:33am

*conspiracy theory end*

*flame suit engaged*
I dare say we're seeing Stank take a page from the pro-wrestling theatrical dynamic? It would fit with the Monster Truck crowd that Feld has been trying to pedal the sport to.
Digger29
1/16/2022 7:42am
Pooski wrote:
I don’t know why people idolize this clown so much. This whole narrative of “f everyone and the industry, my way or no way at all...
I don’t know why people idolize this clown so much. This whole narrative of “f everyone and the industry, my way or no way at all, I’m gonna rip a two stroke because it’s sick and I’m sick and look at me” is sooooo over played and cringe. This whole two stroke comeback fad is dumb also and no one is buying a ticket to go see Stink Pup cruise around in 21st and 11 laps down. Stay in your lane kemosabe.
Great post. Just spit my morning coffee out reading that nugget... GrinningGrinning

Post a reply to: Stankdogs Instagram post to Pulp

The Latest