Stankdog-- Stretching out the One-Two-Five at Thunder Valley!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/14/2022 4:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2022 8:11 AM

Too good not to share...short clip of Stankdog clearing the massive uphill triple at Thunder Valley last weekend on his 125. Pretty impressive.

I've always appreciated Gared's efforts on the 125, and of course the entertainment value he brings to the races (and the sport). Seems like a good dude who loves what he does. Great with the fans as well.

|

6/14/2022 4:47 PM

Attention whore that doesn't want to compete.

|

6/14/2022 5:06 PM

He had a great interview on Blair’s patreon last week. Dude just likes to ride dirt bikes. He travels on his own dime to do most of it and fans at the races enjoy his being there.

|

6/14/2022 5:09 PM

Photo
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/14/2022 5:14 PM

daemon666 wrote:

Attention whore that doesn't want to compete.

Doesn't want to compete? Why because he's racing a 125?

Steinke already said that he's not any faster on the 4 stroke so why not ride a bike that he enjoys riding. And if he's not competing, what about all the other guys he beat/outqualified?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/14/2022 5:18 PM

Sending it all the way to the consolation race. 😂

|

6/14/2022 5:20 PM

daemon666 wrote:

Attention whore that doesn't want to compete.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Doesn't want to compete? Why because he's racing a 125?

Steinke already said that he's not any faster on the 4 stroke so why ...more

Correct! What about putting a 125 in the fast 40 made up of 250’s is NOT competing. Pretty notable feat as far as I’m concerned.

|

6/14/2022 5:22 PM

RACERX69 wrote:

Too good not to share...short clip of Stankdog clearing the massive uphill triple at Thunder Valley last weekend on his 125. ...more

Not sure id call that clearing but I love stank dog.

|

6/14/2022 5:25 PM

Man I watched him off the start both Motos and God he was pulled 3 bike lengths right off the line.

|

6/14/2022 5:27 PM

Downunder wrote:

Sending it all the way to the consolation race.

And earned his spot in the motos.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/14/2022 5:41 PM

While there was no danger of him running up front...he was ahead of a lot of people. Looked good and sounded awesome.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

6/14/2022 6:10 PM

daemon666 wrote:

Attention whore that doesn't want to compete.

Kind of sounds like you?

|

6/14/2022 6:42 PM

AJ says that looks to be about 160’.

|

6/14/2022 7:59 PM

aeffertz wrote:

AJ says that looks to be about 160’.

At least 5 stories above the ground too, right?
😂

|

6/14/2022 8:02 PM

Y’all are contact high 😂😂 been hanging around him to close.

|

6/14/2022 9:36 PM

Oh, hell yeah!!!

|

Brennan- "Didn't you read the rules?"

6/14/2022 9:52 PM

Its cool he is on the 125 but he will always be a POS to me after his beef with Steve

|

6/14/2022 10:39 PM

cablecable wrote:

Its cool he is on the 125 but he will always be a POS to me after his beef with Steve

Because you and Steve are boys? Lol. And if you listen to his Main Event Moto interview he literally mentioned trying to squash it. Admitted he was wrong for insulting him. Called him and said that the next day after it went viral. What more can he do?

|

6/15/2022 12:59 AM

daemon666 wrote:

Attention whore that doesn't want to compete.

F*ck, that’s a shitty attitude.

|

A grown-up who will NEVER down-vote you, no matter what you say.

Go on- show the world you're a powerful S.O.B and hit that downvote button! You're such a badass! :-)

6/15/2022 1:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2022 2:39 AM

ermm.. there's no professional racing if the whole grid isn't seeking 'attention'. That's how sponsorship works.

|

6/15/2022 2:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2022 2:58 AM

|

6/15/2022 2:58 AM

cablecable wrote:

Its cool he is on the 125 but he will always be a POS to me after his beef with Steve

chasetwo79 wrote:

Because you and Steve are boys? Lol. And if you listen to his Main Event Moto interview he literally mentioned trying to ...more

Listened to that interview. Seems like if he was really interested in squashing beef, he’d have done it on his Instagram where this all started. He’s really that mad about being called “lobster claws”? He sounded delusional talking about contacting a lawyer to see if he could sue Steve for not letting him race. What a melt.

|

6/15/2022 8:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2022 8:51 AM

cablecable wrote:

Its cool he is on the 125 but he will always be a POS to me after his beef with Steve

chasetwo79 wrote:

Because you and Steve are boys? Lol. And if you listen to his Main Event Moto interview he literally mentioned trying to ...more

crowe660 wrote:

Listened to that interview. Seems like if he was really interested in squashing beef, he’d have done it on his Instagram where ...more

It’s a good thing Steve has all his very close friends on vital championing him. What good friends you guys are!

|

6/15/2022 9:09 AM

chasetwo79 wrote:

Because you and Steve are boys? Lol. And if you listen to his Main Event Moto interview he literally mentioned trying to ...more

crowe660 wrote:

Listened to that interview. Seems like if he was really interested in squashing beef, he’d have done it on his Instagram where ...more

chasetwo79 wrote:

It’s a good thing Steve has all his very close friends on vital championing him. What good friends you guys are!

That’s offensive. You’ll be hearing from MY lawyer.

|

6/15/2022 9:32 AM

daemon666 wrote:

Attention whore that doesn't want to compete.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Doesn't want to compete? Why because he's racing a 125?

Steinke already said that he's not any faster on the 4 stroke so why ...more

Maybe on AX tracks, but I call BS on that. Were the 250s struggling on this jump in the video? Casing it and losing time?

|

6/15/2022 9:58 AM

Give credit to Stank Dog, he has found the ultimate slacker niche. He is obviously talented, but he has no expectation of results due to the bike he rides. The choice of bike also lets him flip the bird to the establishment which gives him lots of cred with his target demographic as it were. lol

|

Florida Trail Riders Area 4 Director
Volusia/Flagler Counties

6/15/2022 10:03 AM

Why was Steinke mad about lobster claws. He’s run lobster claw graphics before at a monster cup years ago.

|

6/15/2022 10:27 AM

daemon666 wrote:

Attention whore that doesn't want to compete.

Attention whore making 150k doing what he loves to do.

|

6/15/2022 10:41 AM

daemon666 wrote:

Attention whore that doesn't want to compete.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Doesn't want to compete? Why because he's racing a 125?

Steinke already said that he's not any faster on the 4 stroke so why ...more

Careful Mav the mod doesn’t like something about 125,s. They keep deleting my post. A post about a 2mm stroker /2 mm ovr bore is too controversial I guess.

|

6/15/2022 10:43 AM

Could’ve been $157k.

|