That's a wrap for stankdog

Skidaddle
9/14/2016 7:26pm Edited Date/Time 9/14/2016 7:29pm
Ron Lechien must be reading this and laughing.

kiwifan
9/14/2016 8:20pm
acres951 wrote:
Why respond at all then? Nothing of value was offered up and even though you said "don't take that as me as hating" it does come...
Why respond at all then?

Nothing of value was offered up and even though you said "don't take that as me as hating" it does come across that way or you wouldn't have had to say it.

Sorry it just doesn't seem right given the guy was just saying he won't let people bother him (so you try to bother him).

Went to Unadilla and he is def a racer. He carried a lot of momentum and got over jumps that others were struggling with.
mxb2 wrote:
It's a forum ,opinions come good and bad. Todays society, thin skinned , offended. It's tough out in the real world.,buckle up.
early wrote:
Normally i would agree but kiwifan is self proclaimed rich and gets bikes thrown his way on the reg. He talks shit straight to the mechanic...
Normally i would agree but kiwifan is self proclaimed rich and gets bikes thrown his way on the reg. He talks shit straight to the mechanic but i would like to see his top ten results or even a finish in front of Stank.
hahaha nothing to prove to you or Eric dude :-) or anyone else for that matter (except my sponsors!) :-) As was said above its a forum, I have a right to my opinion as you do for yours.
9/14/2016 10:31pm
Maybe if he wasn't high as the sky he would've finished better Smile he def had some fun!
Typical keyboard warrior talking shit and is too scared to show her real name! What the fuck does it matter what gared does? Are you paying...
Typical keyboard warrior talking shit and is too scared to show her real name! What the fuck does it matter what gared does? Are you paying his fucking bills? No... You are the little kid that got picked on and still live with your mom huh?
Woah it was a joke. Calm down my dude
Some jokes are better left unsaid...

The Shop

sesker15
9/15/2016 7:17am
mxb2 wrote:
Cant figure out how to pm from my phone,. Lol.
Damn, i wish i could help you. I dnt know how either.
mxb2
9/15/2016 7:18am
mxb2 wrote:
Cant figure out how to pm from my phone,. Lol.
sesker15 wrote:
Damn, i wish i could help you. I dnt know how either.
Lol hit my cell or email, Wgoske@yahoo.com,. 301-801-1987. Billy
9/15/2016 8:08am
mxb2 wrote:
Durham has different plans sx, 2017
sesker15 wrote:
Whats up mxb2? What is Durham doing for 2017? Thats my guy!
mxb2 wrote:
If he s ur guy , you would know. Lol. I ll pm you.
I'd be intrested, hes one of the only guys I care to follow
9/15/2016 8:20am
Typical keyboard warrior talking shit and is too scared to show her real name! What the fuck does it matter what gared does? Are you paying...
Typical keyboard warrior talking shit and is too scared to show her real name! What the fuck does it matter what gared does? Are you paying his fucking bills? No... You are the little kid that got picked on and still live with your mom huh?
Woah it was a joke. Calm down my dude
Some jokes are better left unsaid...
Very true. My bad!
rm85racer
9/15/2016 8:32am
sesker15 wrote:
Whats up mxb2? What is Durham doing for 2017? Thats my guy!
mxb2 wrote:
If he s ur guy , you would know. Lol. I ll pm you.
I'd be intrested, hes one of the only guys I care to follow
Same. I wanna know if it wouldn't be too much trouble

Post a reply to: That's a wrap for stankdog

The Latest