Stand By For News On Tomac

motomike137
2/5/2018 4:00am
Motofinne wrote:
Shocking, JT thinks Barcia took Tomac out and that it was not a good move(listen to the Racer X podcast). Everyone is entitled to their own...
Shocking, JT thinks Barcia took Tomac out and that it was not a good move(listen to the Racer X podcast).

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But i strongly disagree, nothing wrong with that. Barcia gave Eli so much space and it looks like Eli is on his way down before any contact has happened. Eli has himself to blame.
Haven't heard the podcast yet but that is disappointing if true. Barcia was balls to the wall and going forward after a horrendous start. Tomac became cannon fodder because he let it happen. The double standard in this place just kills me.
Crush
2/5/2018 4:22am
So nothing on Eli?
PJRAUS
2/5/2018 4:27am
Crush wrote:
So nothing on Eli?
Sounds like a Furphy to me...

The Shop

downard254
2/5/2018 5:09am
So far, in a nutshell, we have:
1. Breaking Tomac news, quitting SX, planning going to MXGP.
2. James Stewart and Mookie victims of racism.
3. Trump and politics in America.
4. Barcia is a bitch when he passes people.
5. Select members of VitalMX are asshats.

Am I missing anything else here. Seems we have all the bases covered now.
Donovan759
2/5/2018 6:21am
You know when there's a house fire or a robbery being covered on local news and they interview the most incompetent people they can find? You know, for entertainment value?

Well, its clear plenty of people posting in this thread have been interviewed by their local news at least once.

Wow...
Camp332
2/5/2018 6:26am
Have a couple meetings with work starting in 5 minutes. Figured I'd pop in and get some news on Tomac beforehand...
peelout
2/5/2018 8:24am
wait.... people are complaining about Barcia's pass on Eli?

wtf?

are you guys really that big of pussies or do you just pretend to be on the internet?
2/5/2018 8:36am
downard254 wrote:
So far, in a nutshell, we have: 1. Breaking Tomac news, quitting SX, planning going to MXGP. 2. James Stewart and Mookie victims of racism. 3...

Seven pages to come to this realization?
gt80rider
2/5/2018 8:44am
downard254 wrote:
So far, in a nutshell, we have: 1. Breaking Tomac news, quitting SX, planning going to MXGP. 2. James Stewart and Mookie victims of racism. 3...

Strangely, this is true about most threads... sigh.
RangerLee
2/5/2018 8:53am
In the mean time, the Eagles won the Superbowl Smile

So there is that.

Eagles primary color is Green.

Eli rides a Kawasaki.

Kawasaki's are green.

My first sentence is totally related to this thread.....
Bigfoot
2/5/2018 8:58am
RangerLee wrote:
In the mean time, the Eagles won the Superbowl :) So there is that. Eagles primary color is Green. Eli rides a Kawasaki. Kawasaki's are green...

So there is that.

Eli rides a Kawasaki.

Kawasaki's are green.

THE EAGLES
I keep hearing all this fuss about the Eagles having played yesterday. But c'mon, Glenn Frey died two years ago! True, his son Otis is filling in for him, but if Keith or Mick kicked off and one of their sons filled in, would it still be The Stones?
kb228
2/5/2018 8:59am
RangerLee wrote:
In the mean time, the Eagles won the Superbowl :) So there is that. Eagles primary color is Green. Eli rides a Kawasaki. Kawasaki's are green...

So there is that.

Eli rides a Kawasaki.

Kawasaki's are green.

Does this mean eli wins the superbowl?
MXD
2/5/2018 9:14am Edited Date/Time 2/5/2018 9:38am
Barcia rode great. Eli is a headcase and has been struggling with injuries. He's no Dungey/RV/Ricky/Chad/James... he's just a guy with great speed at times, and...
Barcia rode great.

Eli is a headcase and has been struggling with injuries. He's no Dungey/RV/Ricky/Chad/James... he's just a guy with great speed at times, and a poor mental game. End of story. Enjoy him for what he is while he's here.
MXD wrote:
You say [b]"he's no James he's just a guy with great speed at times, and a poor mental game. End of story. Enjoy him for what...
You say "he's no James he's just a guy with great speed at times, and a poor mental game. End of story. Enjoy him for what he is while he's here" but that pretty much describes James to a T.
Considering this country still very much struggles with race issues, and that the MX community is still very accepting of racism, NEVER question Bubba’s mental game...
Considering this country still very much struggles with race issues, and that the MX community is still very accepting of racism, NEVER question Bubba’s mental game.

He overcame adversity you likely wouldn’t even acknowledge exists.

Did he create a lot of his own self inflicted adversity? Definitely. So has EVERY other past champ that got into the party scene. Yet somehow their mental strength is never questioned.
I'm not going to roll around in the mud on this one. I only want to clarify that my comments were simply comparing James to the other riders in the original post. Of the ones mentioned, Eli and James are more alike in their blazing speed but inconsistent results and RD/RV/RC/CR are more alike in their blazing speed and consistency. It was about their ability to limit the damage on a "bad day", maximize every point and win championships with consistency being a key component. James' race or the sacrifices that his family made to get him to where he is, never even entered my mind.
early
Fantasy
2212th
2/5/2018 9:36am Edited Date/Time 2/5/2018 9:37am
MXD wrote:
I'm not going to roll around in the mud on this one. I only want to clarify that my comments were simply comparing James to the...
I'm not going to roll around in the mud on this one. I only want to clarify that my comments were simply comparing James to the other riders in the original post. Of the ones mentioned, Eli and James are more alike in their blazing speed but inconsistent results and RD/RV/RC/CR are more alike in their blazing speed and consistency. It was about their ability to limit the damage on a "bad day", maximize every point and win championships with consistency being a key component. James' race or the sacrifices that his family made to get him to where he is, never even entered my mind.
Delete
RangerLee
2/5/2018 9:38am
RangerLee wrote:

So there is that.

Eli rides a Kawasaki.

Kawasaki's are green.

Bigfoot wrote:
THE EAGLES I keep hearing all this fuss about the Eagles having played yesterday. But c'mon, Glenn Frey died two years ago! True, his son Otis...
THE EAGLES
I keep hearing all this fuss about the Eagles having played yesterday. But c'mon, Glenn Frey died two years ago! True, his son Otis is filling in for him, but if Keith or Mick kicked off and one of their sons filled in, would it still be The Stones?
Beautiful!!!!!!
Cancerman
2/6/2018 7:28pm
My legs are getting tired standing around waiting for news on Tomac. Anyone got a chair?
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
2/6/2018 7:57pm
Tomac is now 52 points down
Lucifa.
2/6/2018 8:35pm
OP, I've only got 5mins left of my lunch break. Do you think the news will break before I go back to work? Tongue
Lucifa.
2/6/2018 8:37pm
dsmith wrote:
Tomac is now 52 points down
So I guess some of the Vitards were wrong about him going on a roll and winning the title?!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/6/2018 8:40pm
Not sure I pulled it off, but I at least attempted to make this thread a little smarter.
TheWeapon
Fantasy
68th
2/6/2018 8:43pm
GuyB wrote:
Not sure I pulled it off, but I at least attempted to make this thread a little smarter.
Well, you couldn't have made it any worse....
hamncheeze
2/6/2018 10:13pm
I saw the breaking news on Eli's IG: New gold Alpinestars Tech-10s for the weekend. Now we can all relax and get back to regular life.
BobKerr
2/7/2018 5:36am
Bump, still waiting for that news.
Motofinne
2/7/2018 5:50am Edited Date/Time 2/7/2018 5:51am
hamncheeze wrote:
I saw the breaking news on Eli's IG: New gold Alpinestars Tech-10s for the weekend. Now we can all relax and get back to regular life.
All the Alpinestars athletes posts pictures of their new LE boots or gear a few days before Alpinestars reveals them. So that is not proof of anything.

I still think Tomac races, but not because a post of Alpinestars upcoming LE Tech 10 boots.
hamncheeze
2/7/2018 7:58am
hamncheeze wrote:
Motofinne wrote:
All the Alpinestars athletes posts pictures of their new LE boots or gear a few days before Alpinestars reveals them. So that is not proof of...
All the Alpinestars athletes posts pictures of their new LE boots or gear a few days before Alpinestars reveals them. So that is not proof of anything.

I still think Tomac races, but not because a post of Alpinestars upcoming LE Tech 10 boots.
My sarcasm did not translate at all. I was only posting the boot news because it is literally the only news we have had on Tomac since Saturday night.

Post a reply to: Stand By For News On Tomac

The Latest