Stacyc and PNG Giveaway

Related:
Create New Tag

4/22/2020 9:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2020 9:53 AM

I’m trying to find a way to make since of this all, so I teamed up with MotoDLVD and Stacyc to giveaway a 12e a 3 month subscription to MotoDLVRD as well as a PNG training kit. Our kids deserve to smile and our budgets are tight, so I hope the lucky winner can put some stress behind them while their son or daughter learns to ride.

Good Luck to everyone I can't wait race again!!! Until then let's give our attention to the kiddos!

Photo

The 💥GIVEAWAY ALERT 💥
Tired of being stuck inside during quarantine?
Looking for some motivation?
Want to surprise your little one with a new bike?

We’re giving ONE lucky winner, A Stacyc 12eDrive, PNG Product and a 3-month subscription to MotoDLVRD:
To Enter:
👉 Sign up in the link- https://bit.ly/giveaway-png-stacyc-motodlvrd
👉 Follow PNG, MotoDLVRD and Stacyc on Instagram
👉 Follow PNG, MotoDLVRD and Stacyc on Facebook
👉 BONUS: like and comment on this post

Giveaway close Friday, 4/24 @ 12:00pm PST. Open to US Residents 18+, No purchase necessary

Good Luck!

Photo

|

4/22/2020 9:58 AM

Awesome, i'd jump on board but i don't use FB. My son loves his Stacyc 12" we got a few years ago. Its been super durable and reliable. I'm curious if anything about the bikes changed since Harley took over.

|

4/22/2020 1:17 PM

Entered! thanks.

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

4/22/2020 2:06 PM

Awesome thanks! Been trying to get one for my twin 3 yr olds.

|

4/22/2020 2:09 PM

I'm in for my grandson who I haven't seen in over a month (and only lives 10 miles away) sad

|

4/22/2020 4:47 PM

motomad724 wrote:

I'm in for my grandson who I haven't seen in over a month (and only lives 10 miles away) sad

This bums me out! My kids haven't seen their Grandparents either. Good luck guys!

|

4/22/2020 6:12 PM

mxpro252 wrote:

Awesome, i'd jump on board but i don't use FB. My son loves his Stacyc 12" we got a few years ago. Its been super durable and reliable. I'm curious if anything about the bikes changed since Harley took over.

I recently bought a new battery from the Harley dealship. The battery now says Harley and is black and orange. I wonder if the whole thing will change.

|

4/23/2020 5:26 AM

Awesome, been wanting a stacyc for my little guy.

|

4/23/2020 5:49 AM

Yo SleetDawgyDog, do you participate here or just join us when you have something that benefits you to promote?

Just curious.

|

4/23/2020 6:13 AM

p3fab wrote:

I recently bought a new battery from the Harley dealship. The battery now says Harley and is black and orange. I wonder if the whole thing will change.

Everything is exactly the same, just different graphics.

|

4/23/2020 6:54 AM

mxpro252 wrote:

p3fab wrote:

troymoto2 wrote:

That’s what I figured would happen. Hopefully they just keep it alive. My buddy that works at the dealership said they’ve only sold 2 since they got them in.

|

4/23/2020 8:34 AM

p3fab wrote:

That’s what I figured would happen. Hopefully they just keep it alive. My buddy that works at the dealership said they’ve only sold 2 since they got them in.

Bummer, because these things have been a huge help. Not only has it been something he's happy to go outside and ride for hours a day, its taught him a lot around balance, coordination, etc... Even kids in the neighborhood that don't have any interest in moto love the thing.

|

4/23/2020 9:05 AM

Entered, would be beyond stoked to get my 2.5 year old daughter on it, and then pass it down to my 6 month old when he's ready.

|

4/23/2020 9:15 AM

I'd enter but I already have one for both my boys. They are the shit though and dealers in my area sell quite a few of them. Every time we go to the park on them its like a demo day haha!

|

4/23/2020 9:15 AM

troymoto2 wrote:

p3fab wrote:

mxpro252 wrote:

Bummer, because these things have been a huge help. Not only has it been something he's happy to go outside and ride for hours a day, its taught him a lot around balance, coordination, etc... Even kids in the neighborhood that don't have any interest in moto love the thing.

I couldn’t agree more my 4 year old daughter rides laps around my yard for hours a day and other kids love it. Parents ask about where we got it until I say how much it cost that pretty much shuts it down. I try to push them with parents our local track said they would add a stacyc class if I can get some more kids together.

|

4/23/2020 12:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2020 12:25 PM

p3fab wrote:

mxpro252 wrote:

p3fab wrote:

I couldn’t agree more my 4 year old daughter rides laps around my yard for hours a day and other kids love it. Parents ask about where we got it until I say how much it cost that pretty much shuts it down. I try to push them with parents our local track said they would add a stacyc class if I can get some more kids together.

Haha exactly what i get when i say the price of one, but i don't understand it. Parents will drop $300-400 on a video game system or $200 on ipads or hundreds on other toys that'll get used for a couple months then broken or into the garbage, but think $600 is too much for one of these. The kid will spend countless hours riding outside and learning a ton AND can be resold. I didn't hesitate at all on it and am about to grab the 16' version.

|

4/23/2020 7:50 PM

In

|