Stacked 250 LCQ lol

Related:
Create New Tag

1/23/2021 5:35 PM

Gonna be a smash fest!

|

1/23/2021 5:39 PM

What happened to Forkner? Just now checking in on the race as I had a race myself today.

|

1/23/2021 5:42 PM

ktmdan wrote:

What happened to Forkner? Just now checking in on the race as I had a race myself today.

Crashed in qualifying. Out for the night and possible broken collarbone.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/23/2021 5:42 PM

Broken collarbone sustained in a qualifier get off.

|

1/23/2021 5:48 PM

ktmdan wrote:

What happened to Forkner? Just now checking in on the race as I had a race myself today.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Crashed in qualifying. Out for the night and possible broken collarbone.

Omg. And I thought my race went poorly...

|

1/23/2021 5:53 PM

Is it too early to speculate on his eligibility for lites class next year? 🤔😬

|

1/23/2021 6:01 PM

ktmdan wrote:

Is it too early to speculate on his eligibility for lites class next year? 🤔😬

If he scores more than 135 points this year he'll have to move up. He'll most likely miss some races, so there's a good chance he won't score more than 135 points.

I personally don't see any 450 rides being made available to him, so if I was him, I'd play it smart to stay down in the 250 class 1 more year.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/23/2021 7:22 PM

Stay for 2 more year. Let a couple 450 rides open up first.

|