St Louis seats empty

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2018 7:47 PM

Seats looked empty, but, about lap 5 of the main event-it seriously looked like 20% fill rate.....dang.

|

3/17/2018 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2018 7:56 PM

I've been saying this all day! ?? My wife is back at the hotel I'm on my way outta here we are about to go grab late dinner and drinks with some friends! Hell I should have just found a local bar! Lol can't wait for Indy next week! It will be party central! Tomac is a beast!! Omw BK to Mi in the AM!

|

Mugen666

3/17/2018 8:59 PM

Would of been better off getting the mxgp season pass if you wanna see some crazy racing until our national series get started although watching Eli flow like that is pretty damn cool as well!!

|

3/19/2018 12:48 PM

I was at STL supercross saturday and it definitely had less people than last year. I think it was mostly because of St. Patrick's day but I'm not 100% sure. It's better like that anyway, we got to switch around to different empty seats to pick which view was best.

|

3/19/2018 12:58 PM

Well...it's St. Louis...sooooo.... #dump

|

Shop Local-Free Shipping www.glenssportcenter.com

3/19/2018 1:18 PM

muGz.147 wrote:

When your big selling point is that you are a "Gateway" to somewhere else...

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

3/19/2018 1:19 PM

muGz.147 wrote:

I only live about 40 minutes from downtown and I can also say that the city and the surrounding area is #shit

|

3/19/2018 1:21 PM

muGz.147 wrote:

Rohr144 wrote:

I only live about 40 minutes from downtown and I can also say that the city and the surrounding area is #shit

They should move it to Kansas City. I would start going again if they did.

|

3/19/2018 1:36 PM

muGz.147 wrote:

Rohr144 wrote:

Panic_Rev wrote:

They should move it to Kansas City. I would start going again if they did.

Yeah I still would go as well. Kansas City is a better city overall.

|

3/19/2018 1:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2018 1:55 PM

St Louis has had rock solid turnouts for 20 years. There have been plenty of Rams/Blues/Mardis gras/trade shows/bad weather/good weather over all those years, yet attendance remained stable.

I don't think it (the low turnout) had much to do with the city, or of it being slow because of st pats day & the blues game, as it was a crazy indicator of the general state of our industry right now. One of the industry guy's I talked to was shit'n green twinkies in the dome Sat night, he said he knew this day would come, but it showed up 20 years earlier than he expected.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord