St. Louis Pre-Party...with a great cause

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th

Friday March 31st St Louis “Night at the Museum” - the moto museum

Meet Jeff Emig, Ralph Sheheen, Miss Supercross Juliana Daniel, Broc Glover, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC-KTM-WPS Race Team Davi Milsaps, Blake Baggett and many other moto-personalities at the St. Louis Supercross Pre-Party and Auction to Benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation on Friday, March 31, from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m. at the Moto Museum.

Bid on auction items that include priceless and rare experiences from at the museum, or ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD by registering at this easy to use link, http://stlsupercrossparty.cbo.io/.

Items include a race-ready vintage 1975 Husqvarna 360CR GP Mikkola Edition, Chris Haines' Baja Experience, Lyle Lovett Meet & Greet, tickets for the Ultimate Supercross Experience in St Louis, Broc Glover Riding Instruction, VIP package for Monster Energy Cup, autographed jerseys from Chad Reed, Cole Seely, and many other riders, autographed number plates from Ryan Dungey, Eli Tomac, Marvin Musquin and too many more to miss. Click on the link to view and start bidding today (http://stlsupercrossparty.cbo.io/)! Auction closes at 8:30pm this Friday (3/31). Don’t miss out!

Entrance to the event Friday is free! Dinner and other amenities are available as follows: $5 for a pulled pork sandwich, cole slaw, and chips. $10 for 3 beers, $5 for 3 soft drinks. Door prizes include Broc Glover autographed replica JT jerseys, and much, much more!

The Moto Museum is located at 3441 Olive Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63103. Bikes are being displayed from the jonesmxcollection.com, and several local collectors. We hope to see you there!

|
PN27416
3/29/2017 1:44pm
If your in the area, don't miss it. The museum/restaurant/dealership is a cool place. And this year with a great cause.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
3/29/2017 2:17pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2017 2:18pm
And I'll be there
Juice_Mann
3/29/2017 4:21pm
I work off of Olive Street. Why have I never heard of this?! I've never even heard of the Moto Museum!
3/29/2017 6:16pm Edited Date/Time 3/30/2017 6:29am
This is FANTASTIC! Thank you for helping spread the word GuyB! My son Xander Reed has Cystic Fibrosis. Events like these help raise money that is then invested into research to find new treatments for this BRUTAL disease.

The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is extremely well run. +/- 90 cents of every dollar raised goes directly to research. The disease does not affect enough people in the USA to get the funding other diseases do. This means the majority of all advancements in treatment are funded through the research done by money raised in events like these. Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Cystic Fibrosis is a Genetic Disease that affects the mucus cells in the body. CF is VERY rare. Roughly 30,000 people in the USA have the disease. Think thick sticky tar everywhere you have "snot" (lungs, intestines, reproductive organs). This tar is a breading ground for bacteria in the lungs causing irreversible damage. This damage leads to lung transplants and unfortunately death. In the intestines the tar blocks the pancreatic enzymes from getting into the stomach to help digest fats, proteins and to help absorb fat soluble vitamins. This leads to malnutrition, diabetes and severe digestive issues. In the reproductive organs the tar hinders the ability for people with CF to naturally reproduce.

Due to efforts like the St. Louis Pre-Party and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, tomorrows are being added for people like my son Xander. Not only are they living longer and better lives, they are getting to chase their dreams! My son trains full time. His dream since he was a baby is to be a Pro. He does roughly 2 hours of treatments, takes 30 + pills and consumes 3k + calories a day to stay healthy. Last year he took:
16,425 pills.
7 rounds of antibiotics treatments.
730 Hours of Daily Treatments.
3 Hospital Stays
2 Surgeries

He home schools (can of vital worms opened) to help prevent any extra illness (people with CF need to prevent as many common colds as possible). He fills the rest of his day doing what he loves.

Please help add tomorrows for people like my son Xander Reed.

Donate to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

If you are interested, you can keep tabs on him through instagram:

Xander Reed Instagram

The Shop

3/30/2017 10:25am
Bump this up....Great items in the auction! Goes to help a great foundation!
Tbteam
3/30/2017 7:03pm
Thanks for sharing your sons story. God bless him and your family.
yzjs7
3/30/2017 8:11pm
My 4 year old nephew has cystic fibrosis and it breaks my heart. To anyone who donates...God bless you. It's great to see the moto community come together for great causes.
Coyote
3/30/2017 8:13pm
Tbteam wrote:
Thanks for sharing your sons story. God bless him and your family.
Talked to Broc today, he's had 5 hours of sleep last couple of nights preparing for this event, I know hes speaking at the event and all that know BG can rest assured it will be a first class event. St. Louis is a little far from Santa Cruz, CA or I'd be there, hope all u that are close will attend, guaranteed a good evening for one of the better causes you could have!!
3/31/2017 2:07pm
Thank you all who are going and those of you who are bidding on the auction items! You are making a direct impact into a lot of lives.

If you haven't checked out the Auction yet, hurry as it closes in a few hours.

Thanks again!!

Post a reply to: St. Louis Pre-Party...with a great cause

The Latest