St Louis Practice Discussion

plowboy
4/1/2017 2:35pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
Did anyone else catch that Quad of Tomac on his fast lap?
Yep I did. I had to pick my jaw off the ground! During that practice before he uncorked it i thinking if this was the last...
Yep I did. I had to pick my jaw off the ground! During that practice before he uncorked it i thinking if this was the last round n he was forced to do it last lap he would. Then he did it butter. It's a seat hop n he's getting high up there but bitchn.
How's your bro, Jeff?
Jeff alessi
4/1/2017 2:42pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
Yep I did. I had to pick my jaw off the ground! During that practice before he uncorked it i thinking if this was the last...
Yep I did. I had to pick my jaw off the ground! During that practice before he uncorked it i thinking if this was the last round n he was forced to do it last lap he would. Then he did it butter. It's a seat hop n he's getting high up there but bitchn.
plowboy wrote:
How's your bro, Jeff?
He will be good, he hit the ground hard and only broke his colarbone. Bike missed him by two inches thank God!
plowboy
4/1/2017 2:46pm
It looked wicked. Hope he heals up good. How you doing little bro?

The Shop

4/1/2017 2:57pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
Same for me i was like did that really happen? I was thinking it they could huck it but as per usual we couch racers don't know s*** and this time ET nailed perfect from the first try. How far is that huck? Must be close to 50' feet or something like that i think.
Jeff alessi
4/1/2017 3:05pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2017 3:07pm
plowboy wrote:
I'm good I just started pt at stines, wrist is pretty stiff but I'm optimistic about it. Looking forward to seeing the action tonight between the champ and ET3. That quad he uncorked is gigantic. Hope they keep it cleaned up.
smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
4/1/2017 3:05pm
I feel a weird one coming......new winner...1st turn points changer,something.
LETS GET IT ON!!!Evil
plowboy
4/1/2017 3:07pm
ocscottie wrote:
Give the kids some love: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/04/01/185207/s1200_ktym.jpg[/img]
Give the kids some love:

Hey, those itty bitties are riding a track I probably couldn't WALK. Respect.
ThorsMX
4/1/2017 3:09pm
I'm good I just started pt at stines, wrist is pretty stiff but I'm optimistic about it. Looking forward to seeing the action tonight between the...
I'm good I just started pt at stines, wrist is pretty stiff but I'm optimistic about it. Looking forward to seeing the action tonight between the champ and ET3. That quad he uncorked is gigantic. Hope they keep it cleaned up.
Maybe Hangtown or is that being optimistic
plowboy
4/1/2017 3:10pm
plowboy wrote:
I'm good I just started pt at stines, wrist is pretty stiff but I'm optimistic about it. Looking forward to seeing the action tonight between the...
Good to hear. Hope you heal up properly and get back after it. Dungey for the win.
r103
4/1/2017 3:21pm
Supercross is getting very tight. Just outside the front runners, everybody seems to be on the same pace right down to outside the top 10
Jeff alessi
4/1/2017 3:34pm
ThorsMX wrote:
I broke it alot less worse in 2011 just under 4 weeks before sx n ride press day. I'm at 4 weeks almost exactly n I can't ride forsure another month. But I woukd love to see it be good incase I could race Vegas but that's just thought right now as I don't no how it will feel in 3 weeks because I did break it bad in the scaphoid. But it's back together healing, I posted an xray video on Instagram @JeffAlessi801 of the healing from beginning to a week ago on my birthday. It's healing good.
ThorsMX
4/1/2017 3:36pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
Hell ya!
Check it out...Here on Vitals Home Page Click "Watch Again" and go to 3:30
Or just watch the whole 450 practice again from around 3:25

Tomac looked smooth and on a high speed rail

Thxs for the Homepage "Live SX" rather than hunting for it from "SX Links" Which leaves you looking for it since it's from last week.
Jeff alessi
4/1/2017 3:42pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2017 3:48pm
I talked to my dad and he said atleast 2-3 guys did that quad. It's clearly faster. I wonder if the two ktm riders can figure it out tonight. It's big. I wonder if Anderson busted it out or something first or a press day thing ppl talked about. When I saw Mike crash on that same jump it was cause the jump over the table was slow and easy. Jumping on the table and then off to the next top you have to slow down so much then get on it hard to make it to the next table. But the quad looked just a little to far till I saw Tomac do it. Then I knew it was on for tonight. Going to be great. Tomac just needs to be up front top 8 off start and that's capable in my opinion if not a holeshot. But getting threw this clean and fast is his game regardless of the track he's on so all positives to him and let the racing be good!!
r103
4/1/2017 3:46pm
It would be really physically demanding giving it everything to get over the quad for 20 minutes and a lap. I think doing the step on - step on-step off rhythm is the next fastest and most consistent option. That is only from watching it on TV though.
4/1/2017 3:46pm
Thanks for the info Jeff, now i kinda wonder who those other guys where, BamBam maybe he's not afraid to hit big things and Ando too
ThorsMX
4/1/2017 3:51pm
I talked to my dad and he said atleast 2-3 guys did that quad. It's clearly faster. I wonder if the two ktm riders can figure...
I talked to my dad and he said atleast 2-3 guys did that quad. It's clearly faster. I wonder if the two ktm riders can figure it out tonight. It's big. I wonder if Anderson busted it out or something first or a press day thing ppl talked about. When I saw Mike crash on that same jump it was cause the jump over the table was slow and easy. Jumping on the table and then off to the next top you have to slow down so much then get on it hard to make it to the next table. But the quad looked just a little to far till I saw Tomac do it. Then I knew it was on for tonight. Going to be great. Tomac just needs to be up front top 8 off start and that's capable in my opinion if not a holeshot. But getting threw this clean and fast is his game regardless of the track he's on so all positives to him and let the racing be good!!
Dude!...hahaa. I was laughing while reading this.
Guess the painkillers kicked in
ThorsMX
4/1/2017 3:55pm
ThorsMX wrote:
I broke it alot less worse in 2011 just under 4 weeks before sx n ride press day. I'm at 4 weeks almost exactly n I...
I broke it alot less worse in 2011 just under 4 weeks before sx n ride press day. I'm at 4 weeks almost exactly n I can't ride forsure another month. But I woukd love to see it be good incase I could race Vegas but that's just thought right now as I don't no how it will feel in 3 weeks because I did break it bad in the scaphoid. But it's back together healing, I posted an xray video on Instagram @JeffAlessi801 of the healing from beginning to a week ago on my birthday. It's healing good.
Thats good news....Hope to see you in Lakewood. That and RedBud are the two I hit every year.

My Opinion?
I know your a racer dude but let it heal and hit Hangtown 110% rather than hit Vegas and take a chance on sitting out the outdoors.

Best of Luck!

Post a reply to: St Louis Practice Discussion

The Latest