St Louis Bench Racing - Night Show

gnarwhip
4/1/2017 8:29pm
Dungey caused Reed to crash on the start last week, jacked up his back. Karmas a beeyoch. Funny how Dungey fans just ignore the team orders for Marvin to stand down.
USMCMXer wrote:
Let's move past the justification for Reed's actions, he showed his true, whiney-bitch colors tonight. Seriously, is it just me or is that the best podium...
Let's move past the justification for Reed's actions, he showed his true, whiney-bitch colors tonight.

Seriously, is it just me or is that the best podium interview the Dunge has given, or what?
Dr.Brule wrote:
That was the cringiest speech I've ever heard. Dungey needed DeCoster to calm him down after the race, all of the sudden he gets on the...
That was the cringiest speech I've ever heard. Dungey needed DeCoster to calm him down after the race, all of the sudden he gets on the podium and is "just so excited about tonight."

Give me a break.
The "cringiest" - that's not even an f'ing word you SFB. I was just looking at all of your previous 37 posts here on Vital. Pretty much EVERY ONE of them is YOU talking SHIT about Dungey. Humm. Give you a break? Not likely. Reed should have pulled over after he saw the first BLUE FLAG. Anything after that, he was just being a BITCH. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.
JayBraap19
Reed honestly didn't really do anything wrong. Blue flags are to warn the lappers that the leaders are coming through, it does not mean they have to pull over or let them by easily, ALTHOUGH it is the respectful thing to do....

With that being said, I feel like Dungey wanted Reed to pull off to allow him by, and we all know Reed has that attitude of "talk shit and I wont do you any favors", so I think Ryan should have gotten a little more aggressive or really pushed another line to try and pass Chad.
4/1/2017 8:31pm
gnarwhip wrote:
Dungey caused Reed to crash on the start last week, jacked up his back. Karmas a beeyoch. Funny how Dungey fans just ignore the team orders...
Dungey caused Reed to crash on the start last week, jacked up his back. Karmas a beeyoch. Funny how Dungey fans just ignore the team orders for Marvin to stand down.
Another f'ing Vtard. Stand down? Dungey gapped Marvin by about 20 seconds tonight! WTF?! Time to lay down that crack pipe son.

The Shop

FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
4/1/2017 8:32pm
ocscottie wrote:
thx for the page hits Chad Whistling
Send him the bandwidth bill lol...
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
4/1/2017 8:32pm
The double standard is funny. Dungey got what he deserved for bitching about Reed. Dungey didnt bitch about Reed in his podium speech, so now he is phony.
Berm
Fantasy
82nd
4/1/2017 8:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2017 8:35pm
JayBraap19 wrote:
Reed honestly didn't [i]really[/i] do anything wrong. Blue flags are to warn the lappers that the leaders are coming through, it does not mean they have...
Reed honestly didn't really do anything wrong. Blue flags are to warn the lappers that the leaders are coming through, it does not mean they have to pull over or let them by easily, ALTHOUGH it is the respectful thing to do....

With that being said, I feel like Dungey wanted Reed to pull off to allow him by, and we all know Reed has that attitude of "talk shit and I wont do you any favors", so I think Ryan should have gotten a little more aggressive or really pushed another line to try and pass Chad.
Let me help you out there:

Because nobody reads the rules this might help some of your discussion.

4.17 Flags and Lights
It is the rider’s responsibility to be aware of their surroundings
at all times while on track. Safety is a main priority and the
riders must obey all official signals and directions given to
them. Any rider failing to do so may be penalized.
a. Solid Blue Flag:
1. Indicates you are about to be overtaken by faster riders.
2. When conditions allow, move out of the fast line.
3. Hold your line (don’t ride erratically) and do not impede the
faster riders progress.
4. Riders disregarding the blue flag may be black-flagged at
the discretion of Race Director.
4/1/2017 8:33pm
JayBraap19 wrote:
Reed honestly didn't [i]really[/i] do anything wrong. Blue flags are to warn the lappers that the leaders are coming through, it does not mean they have...

Get more aggresive and possibly WASTE your season on a LAPPER in 16th PLACE?! Yeah right! Dungey isn't that damn stupid!
ocscottie
4/1/2017 8:33pm
Booo Ducks lost by 1 fucking point
visser62
4/1/2017 8:36pm
ocscottie wrote:
That was one hell of a game.
4/1/2017 8:37pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2017 8:38pm
colintrax wrote:
What I'm thinking. Everyone knows to not piss off Reed. He made sure he gave Dungey a reason to be upset.
So because Reed was hating on something somebody said it gives him the right to ignore the blue flag? Great logic!
colintrax wrote:
Reed didn't take him out, he just refused to pull over. Dungey wants to be a little bitch, Reed gave him a reason to be. Reed...
Reed didn't take him out, he just refused to pull over. Dungey wants to be a little bitch, Reed gave him a reason to be.
Reed didn't ignore the blue flag for Eli....
You sound like you hate Dungey more than Reed right now. Let it out it will make you feel better.
GD2
Fantasy
854th
4/1/2017 8:38pm
That's a good one there, Scottie.
Sully
4/1/2017 8:38pm
krypto71 wrote:
We keep hearing how KTM should start employing team tactics to help RD win the championship as per MM25's performance in the main. Well IMO, what...
We keep hearing how KTM should start employing team tactics to help RD win the championship as per MM25's performance in the main. Well IMO, what I saw there right or wrong, was a message from team Monster, with Reedy doing his bit for the big green claw.

I'm loving how close this championship is getting, I like Dunge but I'm cheering for ET3!
If it was a message from Monster, don't you think Webb would have tried blocking Dungey, too? That was pure butthurt on Reed's part.

TenDollarHead, you may want to throttle back a bit, you're starting to froth at the mouth.
JayBraap19
4/1/2017 8:40pm
JayBraap19 wrote:

Berm wrote:
Let me help you out there: Because nobody reads the rules this might help some of your discussion. 4.17 Flags and Lights It is the rider’s...
Let me help you out there:

Because nobody reads the rules this might help some of your discussion.

4.17 Flags and Lights
It is the rider’s responsibility to be aware of their surroundings
at all times while on track. Safety is a main priority and the
riders must obey all official signals and directions given to
them. Any rider failing to do so may be penalized.
a. Solid Blue Flag:
1. Indicates you are about to be overtaken by faster riders.
2. When conditions allow, move out of the fast line.
3. Hold your line (don’t ride erratically) and do not impede the
faster riders progress.
4. Riders disregarding the blue flag may be black-flagged at
the discretion of Race Director.
There is a lot of grey area in #2. I'm not standing up for either rider by any means, but lets all be honest that the "Rules" of our sport aren't so cut and dry and sometimes riders will take full advantage of that when given the chance.
colintrax
Fantasy
2302nd
4/1/2017 8:40pm
You sound like you hate Dungey more than Reed right now. Let it out it will make you feel better.
I don't hate, or like either of em. Nice try though
C_Hart3
4/1/2017 8:44pm
ocscottie wrote:
So Damn close, if only they coyld have rebounded, or if the UNC guy would have made his second free throw we could have won or put it into OT. Hell of a run for the Ducks though.
ocscottie
4/1/2017 8:45pm
omg AX LCQ's sure are fun!! Did anyone just watch that?
visser62
4/1/2017 8:54pm
ocscottie wrote:
C_Hart3 wrote:
So Damn close, if only they coyld have rebounded, or if the UNC guy would have made his second free throw we could have won or...
So Damn close, if only they coyld have rebounded, or if the UNC guy would have made his second free throw we could have won or put it into OT. Hell of a run for the Ducks though.
Go Dawgs.
C_Hart3
4/1/2017 9:10pm
ocscottie wrote:
C_Hart3 wrote:
So Damn close, if only they coyld have rebounded, or if the UNC guy would have made his second free throw we could have won or...
visser62 wrote:
Go Dawgs.
Well I'm rooting for the Zags now! Especially since I have them winning it all in my bracket.
Dr.Brule
4/1/2017 9:18pm
Weird night for Baggett. Might be a threat outdoors, though.

Post a reply to: St Louis Bench Racing - Night Show

The Latest