St. Judes option 05 YZ 125

ledger
Edited Date/Time 7/17/2015 10:32pm
So, I've been in the process of cleaning, organizing the garage and listing unwanted part's on Craiglist. I have a 2005 YZ 125 dressed in yellow with Hurricane graphics, SSS rear shock, new top end with 15 minutes of break in, motoseat and a few other nice goods, bike is mint and does not get ridden. Question, How would I go about getting this bike to the right person/persons so the proceed's would go directly to St. Judes or some organization that would benefit a sick child ? I could sell it myself, but if it could bring more $$ by donating the bike to the correct organization then I'm all for it. I'll post pics when the smart person gets home, as I'm not computer savvy. Thanks.
|
Starcrossed
7/17/2015 5:53pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2015 8:04pm
There is a member here who helps organize and raise funds for the Loma Linda Children's Hospitals' annual Ride Day/Marty Moates Shining Star Fund. Many of the pros attend, and mx themed gifts are given to the hospitalized children. You can search the site and find more info. The account name is "Bauer."
Very admirable gesture on your part.

http://www.cyclenews.com/45/34014/Racing-Article/Motocross-Supercross-P…

Chad Reed was prominent in this year's event.
moore433
7/17/2015 6:36pm
Wow, great gesture on your part. Thank you !!

The Shop

7/17/2015 7:03pm Edited Date/Time 7/17/2015 7:04pm
My bro in law was born with spina bifida in 1970. If it werent for Shriners hospital, they could never have afforded surgeries (my wifes family was very poor). St. Jude/ Shriners are the only charities I give to. It makes me angry to see wealthy/celebrities give hundreds of thousands to stupid animal charities/peta, while little children suffer in need of expensive surgeries. God bless you for what youre doing!
wwoberg
7/17/2015 7:46pm
Don't mention Chad Reed. He has been known to fuck up auctions/donations to St Jude.
JM485
7/17/2015 7:52pm
wwoberg wrote:
Don't mention Chad Reed. He has been known to fuck up auctions/donations to St Jude.
I'm not going to get into it with you since this isn't the place to do so, but dragging someone's name through the mud by leaving out 99% of the story is pretty damn low. Great gesture by the OP, that's a seriously cool thing to do and too bad not everyone can appreciate that.
Starcrossed
7/17/2015 8:16pm
wwoberg wrote:
JM485 wrote:
I'm not going to get into it with you since this isn't the place to do so, but dragging someone's name through the mud by leaving...
I'm not going to get into it with you since this isn't the place to do so, but dragging someone's name through the mud by leaving out 99% of the story is pretty damn low. Great gesture by the OP, that's a seriously cool thing to do and too bad not everyone can appreciate that.
Chad is very active in supporting a number of children's hospitals going back several years.

http://motocross.transworld.net/features/chad-reed-james-stewart-and-ti…

http://www.mxforchildren.org/jackpot-challenge/

There are many more for anyone who cares to do a Google search.
tobz
7/17/2015 10:01pm
wwoberg wrote:
JM485 wrote:
I'm not going to get into it with you since this isn't the place to do so, but dragging someone's name through the mud by leaving...
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic, from the borrowed kx fiasco.
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
7/17/2015 10:32pm
wwoberg wrote:
LOL

Post a reply to: St. Judes option 05 YZ 125

The Latest