Spring Creek - Main Races Bench Racing

philG
9/19/2020 4:48pm
Nice to see Motocross instead of Rutocross.

motomike137
9/19/2020 5:16pm
I also think the consensus seems to be that NBC seriously fucked up this broadcast. Missing the start is bad enough, but missing battles, important passes...
I also think the consensus seems to be that NBC seriously fucked up this broadcast. Missing the start is bad enough, but missing battles, important passes, following Osborne for 10 minutes, then cutting to Musquin rolling around... it was a shit show.
The coverage was like a plane landing without the gear down. We don't know what happened with Zach in moto 1, we miss the start of moto 2, we dont know what happened to Marv, we follow Zach for lap after lap while he's nursing a flat while there are guys flying out front and on and on and on. FFS NBC!

The Shop

tek14
9/19/2020 10:04pm
tuttle425 wrote:
Fly Racing: what should we do with our gear for 2021?

Design team: more earth tones.

Yikes, that is some ugly gear.
plowboy wrote:
I'm the most un-picky guy ever when it comes to gear but....that is some not good looking stuff.
tuttle425 wrote:
Their 21 line is hideous. Worst gear I’ve seen since the likes of UFO and Bieffe.
Watching today.. that gear was worst I have seen in many years. Dog shit colorway was cool said no one.
philG
9/20/2020 6:31am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Are the whoops flatter than in years past ?
Yes, a lot flatter, both ways.

It was just great seeing guys being able to move round on the track, instead of comitting to a line and being in it for 5 turns.
ATKpilot99
9/20/2020 6:34am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Are the whoops flatter than in years past ?
philG wrote:
Yes, a lot flatter, both ways. It was just great seeing guys being able to move round on the track, instead of comitting to a line...
Yes, a lot flatter, both ways.

It was just great seeing guys being able to move round on the track, instead of comitting to a line and being in it for 5 turns.
Thought so . Yeah the track was good . Looked like plenty of line choices.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
9/20/2020 6:35am
I agree.
bvm111 wrote:
me too!
Yep, ruts ruin race craft, or at least make it less exciting.
Yes and no, usually in the nationals there are guys so much better in ruts then everyone else it lends to massive leads. That takes some craft. Tracks like today are great as well. I was there and thats the least it had been dug since 2013 so maybe these tracks are reversing the trend.

Post a reply to: Spring Creek - Main Races Bench Racing

The Latest