Spotted on eBay..... why!! Just why!!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2018 2:49 AM

I spotted this absolute gem for sale here in the UK! I’m impressed by the routing of the pipe ?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263647277903

|

5/2/2018 3:07 AM

That's nothing. Check this beauty out I came across last night.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suzuki-rm-250/183201814752?hash=item2aa7add8e0:g:OPEAAOSw3Bla5JGe

|

@russ_69

5/2/2018 3:18 AM

psr racing wrote:

I spotted this absolute gem for sale here in the UK! I’m impressed by the routing of the pipe ?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263647277903

That zip tie mounted motor is an instant classic silly

Photo

|

5/2/2018 3:32 AM

Would make a great field bike. What field is that?!

|

5/2/2018 4:10 AM

RussB wrote:

That's nothing. Check this beauty out I came across last night.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suzuki-rm-250/183201814752?hash=item2aa7add8e0:g:OPEAAOSw3Bla5JGe

? I was actually looking at that! Claimed to be a 96 bike! At latest that’s a 95 bike and it’s up to £900 on the bidding!! Looks to me to be a Weston beach race holeshot contender ???

|

5/2/2018 4:42 AM

psr racing wrote:

I spotted this absolute gem for sale here in the UK! I’m impressed by the routing of the pipe ?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263647277903

JMX82 wrote:

That zip tie mounted motor is an instant classic silly

Photo

Scooter 5002. Any ideas if your buddy moved to the UK?

|

5/2/2018 5:39 AM

psr racing wrote:

I spotted this absolute gem for sale here in the UK! I’m impressed by the routing of the pipe ?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263647277903

Speedo is a nice touch.

I’m kinda hoping that there’s a DT125 with an RM125 motor somewhere out there.

|