Sponsor patches

Anaxdlere
Edited Date/Time 4/22/2018 6:20pm
I am trying to find out if these patches are available for purchase anywhere? These or the transfers that have the monster energy Kawasaki logo. I have done some fairly exhaustive searching
|
MR. X
4/22/2018 1:24pm
Only if you're sponsored or have a monster logo tattoo somewhere on your face or neck.
Anaxdlere
4/22/2018 2:17pm
MR. X wrote:
Only if you're sponsored or have a monster logo tattoo somewhere on your face or neck.
Thankfully no Monster tattoos on face, neck or anywhere else! Just trying to repair some old gear.
4/22/2018 3:49pm
Anaxdlere wrote:
I am trying to find out if these patches are available for purchase anywhere? These or the transfers that have the monster energy Kawasaki logo. I...
I am trying to find out if these patches are available for purchase anywhere? These or the transfers that have the monster energy Kawasaki logo. I have done some fairly exhaustive searching
Google butt patches. Plenty of people do them

The Shop

4/22/2018 6:20pm
Google butt patches. Plenty of people do them
THey aren't the same.

The one in the photo is 3 dimensional... the claw and the letters are textured and raised. I looked into this back when I was still racing and talked to my No Fear riders rep THey come form overseas and you have to order a ton as the creation of the first embossing dye is expensive as shit.

Post a reply to: Sponsor patches

The Latest