Spoke with my... you know the rest

Edited Date/Time 5/31/2020 7:31am
I was going to post last Sunday when I picked up a low hour ‘19 350 SXF. It still has the previous owners numbers but here goes. I thought I was done (3years ago) and I guess not really at 58. I was on a built 250f for years and knew I wanted more. I wanted to give modern tech. a shot before I was done on the track. As everyone has been reading, there is not much current/clean Moto inventory out there aside from new. I found this absolute gem in Sac. and arranged to meet at a track for delivery. The suspension has already been upgraded and is set up for my weight. I am so appreciative of the original owners effort to get the bike to me! (I’m 2 hours north of the track in NorCal.) I have an hour on the bike at the track and will be back out next weekend. Obviously a big upgrade from my current ride and I almost feel like I got away with something with the electric start! I am very fortunate to have a supportive wife that gets it. I’ll have new graphics on soon
I’m not letting go of my 2-strokes, but this bike will get all of my attention!
A lot of 350 activity on Vital lately!
Thanks Manny for the nudge.

|
5/31/2020 7:29am
Thanks. I am pretty excited about this bike. My last 4 stroke was supposed to be my last.
Actually, my last KTM was a 1986 250MX, so its been awhile.

Post a reply to: Spoke with my... you know the rest

The Latest