Spoke with my wife's allowance for my son

Edited Date/Time 8/2/2018 1:12pm
Jr got his first bike...

|
Log Hopper
Fantasy
1517th
8/2/2018 10:50am
Awesome. Hopefully he'll ride it so much it will be a heap of parts in a couple of years like my son did to his non-motorized stryder.
8/2/2018 11:54am
TSCHAM101 wrote:
Sweet! how old is he?
He's 20 months. We were going to wait till spring but he's been destroying his Strider for 3 months now and wont leave my crf50 alone in the garage (always making me push him around the yard on it) so we decided to surprise him early. I anticipated it not going well due to his age and having to garage it until spring but it took him 20 minutes to figure out the throttle and after some tweaking to the speed and throttle response (give him just enough speed to help counteract the weight of the bike but slow enough that I could keep up with him) he was off to the races.

The Shop

8/2/2018 11:56am
Log Hopper wrote:
Awesome. Hopefully he'll ride it so much it will be a heap of parts in a couple of years like my son did to his non-motorized...
Awesome. Hopefully he'll ride it so much it will be a heap of parts in a couple of years like my son did to his non-motorized stryder.
I can only hope!
rstaichi
8/2/2018 1:12pm
Those are great bikes to start out with. Low seat height and adjustability power and gain. (How fast it takes off)
Boy boys have one. Started out at 2. Only thing I don’t like is short battery life and then wait 5 hours to charge. They run out of battery way before enthusiasm. Kinda big downer for a $1800 bike.

Post a reply to: Spoke with my wife's allowance for my son

The Latest