Spoke with my wallet today... 2019 Husqvarna...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2018 6:54 PM

TC125

Hope I have been around long enough and posted reasonably well to have a thread like this. Pretty excited about this bike, will be a bookend to my KTM 250. Plan on swapping the suspension and putting a STIC Keihin on the 125, about it. Kool thing is many parts that I have for the 250 will be used on the 125, extras that I never used for the 250.

Telling you guys, bike looks great in person. Photo
Photo

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

7/31/2018 6:56 PM

Lucky bastardw00t

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/31/2018 6:59 PM

Congrats!

|

7/31/2018 7:00 PM

Thanks guys, appreciate it!

|

7/31/2018 7:07 PM

Congrats man! cool

|

7/31/2018 7:13 PM

thanks J!

|

7/31/2018 7:14 PM

Grats!

|

7/31/2018 7:31 PM

What do those run out the door ? Any deals or not so much ?

|

GP740
Since 1987

7/31/2018 7:33 PM

no deals yet, this was the only one that this dealer was getting for the year. Guess they are somewhat lower production than it's sibling. Paid msrp plus tax, felt ok about it.

|

7/31/2018 7:37 PM

You sir.....are going to have a blast!!! Give the 125 a chance and put some major training time on it. Don't get frustrated and just go into it with an open mind..... you'll be surprised how fast you can get around the track on one , once you figure it out.

Btw....the PWK + STIC mod - worth it's weight in gold! Totally changed my 125!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/31/2018 7:38 PM

BR8ES wrote:

TC125

Hope I have been around long enough and posted reasonably well to have a thread like this. Pretty excited about this bike, will be a bookend to my KTM 250. Plan on swapping the suspension and putting a STIC Keihin on the 125, about it. Kool thing is many parts that I have for the 250 will be used on the 125, extras that I never used for the 250.

Photo

Good feedback- The new 19’s look horrible online.. but I get it they may look different in person. Really considering a 350-

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

7/31/2018 7:40 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

You sir.....are going to have a blast!!! Give the 125 a chance and put some major training time on it. Don't get frustrated and just go into it with an open mind..... you'll be surprised how fast you can get around the track on one , once you figure it out.

yes sir, got that right. It will be my first 125 since 2012, really amped for it. The STIC was going to be for the 250, but gonna run it on the 125 instead. Can't wait, I blame the old guys and 125s thread for this purchase.

|

7/31/2018 7:41 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

What do those run out the door ? Any deals or not so much ?

Georgie.....I got mine in April last year. So it was in between release date of my 17' and 18' model. It was $6999.00 otd.

Edit : take that back. They charged $ 130.00 for dmv stuff.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

7/31/2018 7:41 PM

BR8ES wrote:

TC125

Photo

Superdave19 wrote:

Good feedback- The new 19’s look horrible online.. but I get it they may look different in person. Really considering a 350-

I agree, thought I was going to be sick when I first saw the 19s, but they really are sweet in person. Glad I got it.

|

7/31/2018 7:45 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

BR8ES wrote:

yes sir, got that right. It will be my first 125 since 2012, really amped for it. The STIC was going to be for the 250, but gonna run it on the 125 instead. Can't wait, I blame the old guys and 125s thread for this purchase.

Haha....I'm sorry!

Side note.....you will love it man. Some guys don't give them enough time. The first day I rode mine , the first thought that popped in my head was " Holy shit.....did I make a mistake buying this? " It had been 30 years since I owned a 125. And I'm so glad I stuck with it. My best bud Wardy is the one who talked me into it. Took him a couple years to beat it into my head. And man.....he was so right!

Have a blast on it man!

|

7/31/2018 7:55 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

BR8ES wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Haha....I'm sorry!

Side note.....you will love it man. Some guys don't give them enough time. The first day I rode mine , the first thought that popped in my head was " Holy shit.....did I make a mistake buying this? " It had been 30 years since I owned a 125. And I'm so glad I stuck with it. My best bud Wardy is the one who talked me into it. Took him a couple years to beat it into my head. And man.....he was so right!

Have a blast on it man!

Haha, but yeah, this whole deal will be a blast. No spring chicken here, so if I feel like a hero riding a 125, then that is a win in my book. Been wanting another 125 since my last one. Appreciate it the support!

|

7/31/2018 7:58 PM

BR8ES wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Haha....I'm sorry!

Have a blast on it man!

BR8ES wrote:

Haha, but yeah, this whole deal will be a blast. No spring chicken here, so if I feel like a hero riding a 125, then that is a win in my book. Been wanting another 125 since my last one. Appreciate it the support!

You bet dude. Always dig seeing another guy join the 125 crowd! Full ride report expected!

|

7/31/2018 8:04 PM

BR8ES wrote:

TC125

Photo

Nice, congrats

|

7/31/2018 8:10 PM

Will do Jeffro and thanks mxb2!

|

7/31/2018 8:36 PM

Congrats. It's a really nice bike. Does it come with a different pipe mounting over 2018?

|

7/31/2018 8:36 PM

Change the name of your thread to “ The Perfect Garage Photo” You don’t need anything else in there.
Congrats on the new bike. Looks great.

|

7/31/2018 8:39 PM

Congrats! That would be the next bike to sit along side my Husky 350. Ride report coming soon I hope!

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

7/31/2018 8:47 PM

Bruce372 wrote:

Congrats. It's a really nice bike. Does it come with a different pipe mounting over 2018?

sure looks like it, thanks Bruce.

|

7/31/2018 8:53 PM

appreciate that motoman617, very kind!

@bents, definitely and would compliment your 350 big time!

|

7/31/2018 10:10 PM

I spied the Fay Myers sticker and clicked your profile. You’re in Bennet? Small, small world bro. Nice set up you got there

|

7/31/2018 10:43 PM

Congrats, very good looking bike, good looking KTM too.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

7/31/2018 11:03 PM

Beautiful bike!!! I miss riding my sons 125 wish I could have kept it. I heard you don't really need a stand they're so light they almost float.

|

8/1/2018 2:51 AM

I'll bet your wallet smells like Av gas and 927 when you open it up. Obviously keeps getting you into trouble.

|

8/1/2018 3:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2018 4:20 AM

The stupid inside of me wants to go get a 350 and a matching 125.....these damn huskys are about the only bikes that make me go into a “take my money” mood.

|

GP740
Since 1987

8/1/2018 5:08 AM

That's a great bike , congrats!

You we're in the Legion?

|