Spoke with my wallet again.. Used

Edited Date/Time 11/7/2018 9:50pm
2017 Husky TX 300! Reason for the post though... You can see if has Kreft tuned Suspenssion and it says RC Revalve Control, but there is no adjustment on the bottom of the forks. I knew nothing about Kreft but then it just happens that everyone starts talking about them right before I buy this bike. Not sure if they just started doing the external control or what. Maybe these were done previous to that. Either way, I’m stoked on the new bike. Hopefully the snow stays away long enough to ride it before spring!

|
KTMsc
11/7/2018 6:16pm
I just had Kreft do my forks and there is an adjuster sticking out of the bottom of the right fork leg.
11/7/2018 6:18pm
KTMsc wrote:
I just had Kreft do my forks and there is an adjuster sticking out of the bottom of the right fork leg.
Ya the picture is the right fork leg. I took that cover off too and just a regular end
plowboy
11/7/2018 6:35pm
2017 Husky TX 300! Reason for the post though... You can see if has Kreft tuned Suspenssion and it says RC Revalve Control, but there is...
2017 Husky TX 300! Reason for the post though... You can see if has Kreft tuned Suspenssion and it says RC Revalve Control, but there is no adjustment on the bottom of the forks. I knew nothing about Kreft but then it just happens that everyone starts talking about them right before I buy this bike. Not sure if they just started doing the external control or what. Maybe these were done previous to that. Either way, I’m stoked on the new bike. Hopefully the snow stays away long enough to ride it before spring!

Without the adjuster this bike is a death trap...junk basically. But since I'm a nice guy and don't wanna see you hurt yourself....ill give you 1500 cash and come pick it up. That's enough for a down payment on one of those new EFI Honda trail bikes. Hit me up.PinchWoohooEvil I kid...sweet scoot.
11/7/2018 6:37pm
plowboy wrote:
Without the adjuster this bike is a death trap...junk basically. But since I'm a nice guy and don't wanna see you hurt yourself....ill give you 1500...
Without the adjuster this bike is a death trap...junk basically. But since I'm a nice guy and don't wanna see you hurt yourself....ill give you 1500 cash and come pick it up. That's enough for a down payment on one of those new EFI Honda trail bikes. Hit me up.PinchWoohooEvil I kid...sweet scoot.
?? come get it. I’m scared now

The Shop

jeffro503
11/7/2018 9:17pm
The full external revalve control is their top tier service. They do normal revale , springs , regular service stuff as well. Kreft probably did the tuning , but not the whole Shebang.
agn5009
11/7/2018 9:20pm
Hell yeah. I have a 2017 TE 300. I kind of regretted doing the TE til I changed the power valve and gearing. They are amazing bikes!
ledger
11/7/2018 9:50pm
Lawdy, that's a good looking bike.

Post a reply to: Spoke with my wallet again.. Used

The Latest