Spoke with my wallet (Not a new bike)

Millerrr973
Edited Date/Time 3/26/2019 1:58pm
But, new suspension. I’ve been wanting a set of cone valves for a while and finally pulled the trigger. Also, a new set of Dubya wheels! Any suggestions on setup? It’s been sprung and valves for my weight and skill, just set the sag. Hopefully riding tomorrow!
|
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
1/13/2019 6:41am
Let's hear a honest report, that's what I would like to see.
1/13/2019 6:58am
i spoke to my wallet as well, i bought a vintage bike with who i beat the shit out of many modern bikes,
and for the price of your rear shock!
1/13/2019 7:38am
i spoke to my wallet as well, i bought a vintage bike with who i beat the shit out of many modern bikes, and for the...
i spoke to my wallet as well, i bought a vintage bike with who i beat the shit out of many modern bikes,

The Shop

sandman768
1/13/2019 8:19am
Markee wrote:
They take some time to break in.....still need to be setup for your ability & riding style ect. When I first put mine on I was thinking not such a big deal, but the more time on them the better...with that said, some well setup kyb SSS can achieve similar results for most of us....one thing I like about them is once you do have them setup good, you just bolt them in & work on the shock setup...I switch them back & forth between my 250sx & 450.... Couple clicks either way & fork height adjustment & good to go...
mxb2
1/13/2019 8:44am
i spoke to my wallet as well, i bought a vintage bike with who i beat the shit out of many modern bikes, and for the...
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/13/317719/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

X2, and his ktm is 10x more badazz
1/13/2019 2:59pm
how did you fabricate a 4 stroke pipe on a 2 stroke? And is it a noticeable power gain?
Millerrr973
3/25/2019 9:22am
Markee wrote:
First time this year that I’ve used my lit pro. So I went to roaring knob this weekend, the last time I was at this track I still had the AER 48s and oem rear shock. Both were set for my height and abilitity. Fast forward to this weekend, I have the cone valves and trax shock set up for my weight and ability. The lit pro data speaks for itself. I can say that the track conditions were a little worse this weekend, a little muddy in spots but still able to hit all the triples I was hitting back in september.

8 seconds faster... I’m a believer. After diving into the data, you can tell right off the bat that I’m able to push harder on corner entry and accelerate earlier on corner exit. A few jumps on the track that land to flat, I’m able to attack the take off and not care about launching to too far (suspension wouldn’t bottom out). Top Speed was slower, I’m assuming because it was a little muddy like I said, but the average speed went way up. A lot of this is probably from charging breaking bumps. I can post a video if you guys are interested?

Millerrr973
3/26/2019 11:01am Edited Date/Time 3/26/2019 1:58pm

Thanks MAVERICK for showing me how to embed it. lol

Post a reply to: Spoke with my wallet (Not a new bike)

The Latest