And it said no way!!! But I got to sit on it at least Cool

|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
10/7/2017 2:57pm
Wade221 wrote:
Look comfortable!
Like a dream buddy! Like a dream. That bike really is much thinner than the previous bikes. I knew it would be thin but not that thin!
quiknic
Fantasy
1093rd
10/7/2017 3:00pm
You need to speak with it again, maybe try putting it in your other pocket until it gives in and says yes... Did you check it out at SVC? If you do take the plunge and buy it at SVC ask for Dwayne and tell him Nick says hello!

I have bought many bikes from Dwayne over the years.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
10/7/2017 3:03pm
quiknic wrote:
You need to speak with it again, maybe try putting it in your other pocket until it gives in and says yes... Did you check it...
You need to speak with it again, maybe try putting it in your other pocket until it gives in and says yes... Did you check it out at SVC? If you do take the plunge and buy it at SVC ask for Dwayne and tell him Nick says hello!

I have bought many bikes from Dwayne over the years.
I talked to it a few times and even tried reasoning with the boss, but it's a no go right now haha.

Ya it was at SVC. They have one blue and two white ones. We've known Duane for years as well. Btw Nick, im Merle's kid.

The Shop

Radical
Fantasy
2360th
10/7/2017 3:05pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
And it said no way!!! But I got to sit on it at least B) [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/10/07/218812/s1200_IMG_1854.jpg[/img]

If my wallet spoke to me that way, I'd teach it some manners Smile .

Nice bike. I hope you're able to get it soon.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
10/7/2017 3:57pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
And it said no way!!! But I got to sit on it at least B) [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/10/07/218812/s1200_IMG_1854.jpg[/img]

Radical wrote:
If my wallet spoke to me that way, I'd teach it some manners Smile .

Nice bike. I hope you're able to get it soon.
Haha thanks man, I really hope so too!
quiknic
Fantasy
1093rd
10/7/2017 10:07pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I talked to it a few times and even tried reasoning with the boss, but it's a no go right now haha. Ya it was at...
I talked to it a few times and even tried reasoning with the boss, but it's a no go right now haha.

Ya it was at SVC. They have one blue and two white ones. We've known Duane for years as well. Btw Nick, im Merle's kid.
I would have a talk with your Dad and not the wallet, maybe have the boss chat with him too as fathers are never too old to help their boys out... You can phrase it something like it would be great to share a new ride with you pops even if you don't ride it, we sure would look good on the new ride. My son and I actually do that so my wife is a bit more flexible when we are buying bikes.

Say hi to your Dad for me as well, it has been a number of years since seeing him last.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
10/8/2017 8:48am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I talked to it a few times and even tried reasoning with the boss, but it's a no go right now haha. Ya it was at...

quiknic wrote:
I would have a talk with your Dad and not the wallet, maybe have the boss chat with him too as fathers are never too old...
I would have a talk with your Dad and not the wallet, maybe have the boss chat with him too as fathers are never too old to help their boys out... You can phrase it something like it would be great to share a new ride with you pops even if you don't ride it, we sure would look good on the new ride. My son and I actually do that so my wife is a bit more flexible when we are buying bikes.

Say hi to your Dad for me as well, it has been a number of years since seeing him last.
He's actually been talking about getting one himself. At least if he does I know I'll be able to ride it lol. I'll remember that way of doing it for the future when my son gets old enough haha.

I'll definitely tell him you said hi
TJMX947
10/9/2017 5:10am
Look's like Sam's shop from Winner's Take All.

Post a reply to: Spoke with my wallet

The Latest