Spoke with my wallet...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2017 4:47 PM

Yes I know another "spoke with my wallet" but I couldn't turn down the deal at the dealership! My new 2016 RMZ250. For me, I've always loved Suzukis plus I wanted to try a 4 stroke hence how I never owned one. Any tips or suggestions please comment them!Photo

Photo

Photo

|

8/11/2017 4:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2017 4:54 PM

Great bike! Congrats!

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

8/11/2017 4:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2017 4:55 PM

Well congrats!! But you better change your name to DerickRM!!

Have fun on her. I always thought the RM's / RM'Zs had some of the best chassis out there. Very comfortable and great handling bikes.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/11/2017 5:06 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Well congrats!! But you better change your name to DerickRM!!

Have fun on her. I always thought the RM's / RM'Zs had some of the best chassis out there. Very comfortable and great handling bikes.

DerickRM...hmmm! Might have to do it Jeff!

|

8/11/2017 7:01 PM

Congrats Derick, she's sexy. Good job!!

|

8/11/2017 7:06 PM

How much did you spend going tomorrow to look at the same bike?

|

8/11/2017 7:16 PM

These threads haven't been delivering. I keep coming to see a new 2 stroke and instead see a 4 stroke. I guess the phrase has taken a new meaning.

Congratulations on the new bike.

|

8/11/2017 7:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2017 7:27 PM

rob162 wrote:

How much did you spend going tomorrow to look at the same bike?

Before taxes it was 5000 but that's was after Suzukis rebate too, I'm very happy with my deal!

|

8/11/2017 7:26 PM

Dan-The-Man wrote:

These threads haven't been delivering. I keep coming to see a new 2 stroke and instead see a 4 stroke. I guess the phrase has taken a new meaning.

Thank you! I have a '15 TC250 with 15 hours on it, just to scream it here and there

|

8/11/2017 7:28 PM

mxandy963 wrote:

Congrats Derick, she's sexy. Good job!!

Thank you! I can't wait to rip it, it'll be such an adjustment from my years on 2 strokeswink

|

8/11/2017 7:35 PM

Congrats. You will enjoy how easy it is to ride that bike fast.

|

8/11/2017 7:42 PM

DerickYZ wrote:

Yes I know another "spoke with my wallet" but I couldn't turn down the deal at the dealership! My new 2016 RMZ250. For me, I've always loved Suzukis plus I wanted to try a 4 stroke hence how I never owned one. Any tips or suggestions please comment them!Photo

Photo

Photo

Great bike congrats,. Imo depending on budget,. First get suspension setup for you, revalved , sprung. Bars of choice, new grips and throttle tube lol. Then frt rotor and braided line, full fmf rct or yosh., Remap or vortex. T4 vp fuel. Remove air filter cage, Moto tassanari air boot. Fresh tires, chain and sprockets. Go rip it. And of course wheelset for blingcool

|

8/11/2017 7:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2017 7:57 PM

Hope the Suzuki dealer didn't offer any tampons like the Honda dealer did in the thread earlier this week.

Kidding aside, congrats on the bike! The 05 I had is on the list of bikes I regret selling.

|

8/11/2017 7:49 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Great bike congrats,. Imo depending on budget,. First get suspension setup for you, revalved , sprung. Bars of choice, new grips and throttle tube lol. Then frt rotor and braided line, full fmf rct or yosh., Remap or vortex. T4 vp fuel. Remove air filter cage, Moto tassanari air boot. Fresh tires, chain and sprockets. Go rip it. And of course wheelset for blingcool

After this season I'm going to send the suspension out for revalving and such! I might slap a Yosh system, OS front rotor, and some other small things

|

8/11/2017 7:50 PM

JRT812 wrote:

Hope the Suzuki dealer didn't offer any tampons like the Honda dealer did in the thread earlier this week.

Kidding aside, congrats on the bike! The 05 I had is on the list of bikes I regret selling.

I did mention it to him! He said if they had any 450s he would've cracked a joke about it laughing

|

8/11/2017 8:10 PM

DerickYZ wrote:

Photo

Photo

mxb2 wrote:

DerickYZ wrote:

After this season I'm going to send the suspension out for revalving and such! I might slap a Yosh system, OS front rotor, and some other small things

Whole different bike if you do as I mentioned.

|

8/11/2017 8:11 PM

Those bikes are gold. Handle and run like a dream. Almost to easy to ride. Love it, have fun!

|

8/11/2017 8:31 PM

I'll trade you a 16 YZ250F Anniversary Edition with 45 minute's on it ??? Congrats on your new ride, it's a proven bike that handles superb. Ride !!

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/11/2017 9:50 PM

Photo

|

8/12/2017 6:35 AM

Stoop wrote: Photo

Definitely will this Wednesday grin

|

8/12/2017 6:44 AM

Photo

|

8/13/2017 12:18 PM

To hell with your wallet.

|

8/13/2017 2:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2017 2:36 PM

Dan-The-Man wrote:

nope, people are just posers. they say shit they think makes them a part of something, even if they don't know what the hell they are saying.

i could be wrong. maybe this guy hates 2 strokes and he actually is "speaking with his wallet". but i doubt it.

|

8/13/2017 4:49 PM

Spoke with your wallet? So where's the 2 stroke?

|

8/13/2017 5:00 PM

After a dozen years of buying only new 250F's and 450's and a couple of basket-case used YZ250's in there, I finally spoke with my wallet the other day... I've never had a new two stroke or small-bore two stroke, so I killed two birds with one stone and I've never been this excited. I've also bled blue for years, but wanted to support a company that's still developing their 2t's.

Photo

|

8/13/2017 5:00 PM

Photo

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

8/13/2017 6:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2017 6:04 PM

DerickYZ wrote:

Photo

Photo

Killer bike, and reliable as hell!! 50t rear sprocket, a full Yosh system and this bike is a different animal. As for the front forks, the spring conversion is an option if you can't get the air forks working consistently. Have fun, they're a very underrated bike.wink

|