Spoke with my overtime... *update

8/16/2018 4:34pm
Bermworm wrote:
Whoa Pillow Tops are my favorites please post some pictures after you've taken her out for a rip and......let us know what you think although I'm...
Whoa Pillow Tops are my favorites please post some pictures after you've taken her out for a rip and......let us know what you think although I'm pretty sure your gonna like it.
For sure! Going to the track next Sunday (August 26th) so I’ll post up a few pictures and a ride report for you guys!
8/28/2018 1:04pm Edited Date/Time 8/28/2018 1:05pm
Wanted to give you guys an update. Went to my local track on Sunday to put in some laps on the new bike. Prior to that I got the bike broken in, set the sag and was ready to go. I absolutely love it. So happy I got it. It’s not as powerful as my 2 stroke but I can ride it longer and feel 10x more comfortable on it already even with the stock suspension. Found myself able to carry 3rd gear on some corners where as I’d need 2nd on my smoker. That bike just doesn’t turn very well and the suspension is shit (can’t tell any difference from Noleen). This winter I want to send the 250F suspension to Enzo and have them work their magic. Any thoughts on a lowering link? I’m 5’ 8” and it still feels a little tall. Can’t wait to replace the Bridgestone m403/404 combo for the Dunlop MX3S. Other than the tires I absolutely love this bike. Here’s a little action shot

That baggy jersey makes me look huge lol
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
8/28/2018 1:11pm
Wanted to give you guys an update. Went to my local track on Sunday to put in some laps on the new bike. Prior to that...
Wanted to give you guys an update. Went to my local track on Sunday to put in some laps on the new bike. Prior to that I got the bike broken in, set the sag and was ready to go. I absolutely love it. So happy I got it. It’s not as powerful as my 2 stroke but I can ride it longer and feel 10x more comfortable on it already even with the stock suspension. Found myself able to carry 3rd gear on some corners where as I’d need 2nd on my smoker. That bike just doesn’t turn very well and the suspension is shit (can’t tell any difference from Noleen). This winter I want to send the 250F suspension to Enzo and have them work their magic. Any thoughts on a lowering link? I’m 5’ 8” and it still feels a little tall. Can’t wait to replace the Bridgestone m403/404 combo for the Dunlop MX3S. Other than the tires I absolutely love this bike. Here’s a little action shot

Enzo will probably do a lowering plate in the shock. They did it on my 14 450. It was like $100 extra
8/28/2018 5:44pm
Wanted to give you guys an update. Went to my local track on Sunday to put in some laps on the new bike. Prior to that...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Enzo will probably do a lowering plate in the shock. They did it on my 14 450. It was like $100 extra
I’ve heard a few good things about this

The Shop

Bermworm
8/28/2018 6:01pm
Thanks for the update I personally like 403/404's mostly for their durability up here it's medium hard pack with rocks and I'm cheap.But... I recently dug deep and splurged for the new mx 33's fully awesome and worth every penny especially the front. Congrats again on your new ride enjoy.
8/28/2018 6:22pm
Bermworm wrote:
Thanks for the update I personally like 403/404's mostly for their durability up here it's medium hard pack with rocks and I'm cheap.But... I recently dug...
Thanks for the update I personally like 403/404's mostly for their durability up here it's medium hard pack with rocks and I'm cheap.But... I recently dug deep and splurged for the new mx 33's fully awesome and worth every penny especially the front. Congrats again on your new ride enjoy.
Thanks again. As you can tell in the picture is usually pretty soft and loamy dirt where we ride. Nice and tacky by the end of the day here in Ohio. A few sand tracks also. I do agree that the Bridgestone last forever! I’ve also thought about the mx33 tire too
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
8/28/2018 7:33pm

mattyhamz2 wrote:
I’ve heard a few good things about this
It was a totally different bike and I liked it before my suspension was done. Only thing I had to do was slide the forks up about 5-10mm depending on the track. But it was really really good!
mark_swart
8/28/2018 8:31pm
Love my 17 but it didnt turn worth a damn until I went softer on the fork springs. Now it turns great and no sacrifice in stability. Im 5'8, 165, Vet Intermediate.
8/29/2018 3:27am
mark_swart wrote:
Love my 17 but it didnt turn worth a damn until I went softer on the fork springs. Now it turns great and no sacrifice in...
Love my 17 but it didnt turn worth a damn until I went softer on the fork springs. Now it turns great and no sacrifice in stability. Im 5'8, 165, Vet Intermediate.
I feel like I can maneuver this bike wherever I want it but I could feel the front end sliding out in certain areas. The base was hard and the top of the track was still pretty tacky/slimey. I think it’s a tire issue tho
mark_swart
8/29/2018 8:10am
mark_swart wrote:
Love my 17 but it didnt turn worth a damn until I went softer on the fork springs. Now it turns great and no sacrifice in...
I feel like I can maneuver this bike wherever I want it but I could feel the front end sliding out in certain areas. The base...
I feel like I can maneuver this bike wherever I want it but I could feel the front end sliding out in certain areas. The base was hard and the top of the track was still pretty tacky/slimey. I think it’s a tire issue tho
My main problem was front end push too, just kept losing the front wheel. And it felt harsh. Might be worth checking out the Race Tech spring calculator to see what it recommends.
Mossy
8/29/2018 10:12am
Congrats on the beautiful bike man. I’d like a leftover yz250f but there are not any for a decent price around my area in VA Sad So I’m getting a kx250f instead! Currently ride a 97 yz125 so it’s gonna be a hell of an upgrade. Look forward to making my own new bike thread! Cool
sesker15
8/29/2018 11:12am
Mossy wrote:
Congrats on the beautiful bike man. I’d like a leftover yz250f but there are not any for a decent price around my area in VA :(...
Congrats on the beautiful bike man. I’d like a leftover yz250f but there are not any for a decent price around my area in VA Sad So I’m getting a kx250f instead! Currently ride a 97 yz125 so it’s gonna be a hell of an upgrade. Look forward to making my own new bike thread! Cool
I can sell you a nice used yz250f for a great price. I’m in Maryland. Let me know if you want to see some pictures?
8/29/2018 12:58pm
mark_swart wrote:
I feel like I can maneuver this bike wherever I want it but I could feel the front end sliding out in certain areas. The base...
mark_swart wrote:
My main problem was front end push too, just kept losing the front wheel. And it felt harsh. Might be worth checking out the Race Tech...
My main problem was front end push too, just kept losing the front wheel. And it felt harsh. Might be worth checking out the Race Tech spring calculator to see what it recommends.
Enzo will be getting the springs stuff this winter

Post a reply to: Spoke with my overtime... *update

The Latest