Spoke with my Wallet (Semi-Non-Moto)

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2017 9:22 AM

After 17 years riding and racing, I decided to take a break. I've bumped my head too many times and figured I would hang up the tech 8s for some leather boots for a while (until my son is old enough to moto). Not saying this is much safer. Just something to cruise around busy Orange County to stem the craving. Anyone on here ride Harleys in Orange County (Huntington Beach specifically)?

When new...
Photo

Out riding...
Photo

Now with Intake and exhaust...
Photo

Looks to be a cool event at Huntington Beach Harley this weekend, I should be there. Cheers!

|

- When the Going Gets Weird, the Weird Turn Pro

9/7/2017 9:26 AM

I truly wish that I could fit on a Sportster. Love the basic look and folks I know who have them get a lot of fun for the dollar out of them!

|

9/7/2017 8:01 PM

No, but that's a really cool bike!

|

9/7/2017 8:21 PM

Nice bike. I've come so close to buying a used Sportster a few times. I'm sure it will happen at some point.

|

9/7/2017 8:33 PM

sweet scooter! ive always wanted a sporty for blasting around town. ride safe and watch out for all the cars that try and kill ya!

|

9/7/2017 8:52 PM

Don't get down to HB on my bike much, but I'll keep you in mind if I doPhoto

|

9/8/2017 4:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2017 4:04 AM

Nice FXR...have a 93' and 94'. The Forty Eight looks good!

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

9/8/2017 4:06 AM

I think it's great you put an intake and exhuast on. I would think they would come with the bike! Nah just kidding. Great purchase! My old man rides a 15 fat bob and an 06 v-rod. I look forward to riding with him when I get my open class

|