Spoke With My Wallet- 2019 Husky Kids Edition

JayBraap19
Edited Date/Time 12/24/2017 12:59pm
Just wanted to be a part of the cool “spoke with my wallet” group. Since I am not able to buy a bike and haven’t been able to ride in years, I went ahead and jumped into full mini dad mode. Picked up a strider for my 20 month old yesterday, and he’s totally into it!

It was gut wrenching to walk into the dealer and stare at all the pretty new husky’s and new gear while picking this thing up, but at least the kid gets to have some fun!

Happy holidays to all you Vitards!

PS- I double checked the torque on the sprocket bolts, just in case. Cool
|
JayBraap19
12/24/2017 9:40am
PPS- A huge thank you to AEO Powersports in Mesa for always taking care of their customers! By far the best dealer and group of guys I have ever ran across in my 24 years of riding.
jwoltz
12/24/2017 9:40am
Nice!!!!! Good times ahead!
12/24/2017 12:10pm Edited Date/Time 12/24/2017 12:10pm
They are the best thing to get kids going. Bought one for my daughter when she was about 2 and she picked it up so quick. Rode it until 4 when my then 2 yo boy could finally get a leg over it and then he never gave it back and rode the wheels off that thing quite literally, snapping the forks off doing jumps. Took the training wheels off the daughters bike, gave her a push and she was on her way. They both went on to race BMX
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
12/24/2017 12:25pm
Bought these before our twins were born. My daughter was able to ride and balance before she was 2, my son on the other hand is just starting to be able to coast and balance (their 2-1/2 now)..

The Shop

yzfmonster
12/24/2017 12:59pm
JayBraap19 wrote:
Just wanted to be a part of the cool “spoke with my wallet” group. Since I am not able to buy a bike and haven’t been...
Just wanted to be a part of the cool “spoke with my wallet” group. Since I am not able to buy a bike and haven’t been able to ride in years, I went ahead and jumped into full mini dad mode. Picked up a strider for my 20 month old yesterday, and he’s totally into it!

It was gut wrenching to walk into the dealer and stare at all the pretty new husky’s and new gear while picking this thing up, but at least the kid gets to have some fun!

Happy holidays to all you Vitards!

PS- I double checked the torque on the sprocket bolts, just in case. Cool
My son loves his, too! He does laps around our (semi) open layout in the kitchen/living room. Have fun & enjoy! Merry Christmas to your little guy

Post a reply to: Spoke With My Wallet- 2019 Husky Kids Edition

The Latest