|

6/6/2018 5:39 PM

very cool.

|

6/6/2018 6:38 PM

nice

|

6/6/2018 9:04 PM

Good final. And a bit faster then we run at Owego for sure!

|

6/7/2018 3:13 AM

The Speedway of Nations is shaping up well too,anyone getting that? It's on YouTube a day or two later anyhow

|

(I also regret my username,funny at the time "you had to be there..")

6/7/2018 3:27 AM

PressPassP wrote:

The Speedway of Nations is shaping up well too,anyone getting that? It's on YouTube a day or two later anyhow

The last few heats of the second race off were sick (The event with Aus, England, Sweden, Italy and France)

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

6/7/2018 3:45 AM

PressPassP wrote:

jemcee wrote:

The last few heats of the second race off were sick (The event with Aus, England, Sweden, Italy and France)

Yes I was surprised that Cook looked off (as in the GPs) and Lambert was such a success which turned out good for us,the Aussies looked so strong but where the heck did the French guys pull out those rides??
It's looking good

|

6/7/2018 4:04 AM

PressPassP wrote:

Yeah,been watching the SoN,pretty cool the team tactics.

The girl that does the prerace shows is very good to.

|

6/7/2018 4:09 AM

PressPassP wrote:

Yes I was surprised that Cook looked off (as in the GPs) and Lambert was such a success which turned out good for us,the ...more

Lambert was killing it!! I found myself cheering for him and England as much as the Aussies haha Well I reckon we can claim Woffi haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

6/7/2018 4:30 AM

jemcee wrote:

PressPassP wrote:

Yes I was surprised that Cook looked off (as in the GPs) and Lambert was such a success which turned out good for us,the ...more

jemcee wrote:

Lambert was killing it!! I found myself cheering for him and England as much as the Aussies haha Well I reckon we can claim ...more

Well he seems to sound more like one of you more and more!

Lambert has come on incredibly well,despite having both mum and dad as his pit crew,not witnessed it myself but apparently it's been pretty turbulent at times,you can imagine the flare ups though!

|