Southwick MX Practice Discussion

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2017 5:02 AM

It kicks off in a bit. Make sure to visit the info thread.

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/8/2017 5:07 AM

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/8/2017 5:13 AM

Bikes are looking awesome this weekend for Southwick. Practice will be starting soon!

A post shared by GEICO Honda (@fchonda) on

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/8/2017 5:20 AM

450 B about to be on track.

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/8/2017 5:22 AM

Which 450B rider will get the fastest overall time whilst the tracks a freeway?

7/8/2017 5:24 AM

Derpin' DJ wrote:

Which 450B rider will get the fastest overall time whilst the tracks a freeway?

Eli

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/8/2017 5:24 AM

Young Dowd jumps to the top of the board.

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/8/2017 5:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 5:24 AM

Can't believe I didn't go I've only missed 1 national there since 89.

7/8/2017 5:33 AM

450 B Session 1:


Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/8/2017 5:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 5:38 AM

47 people in that practice, and 43 in the 450 A practice

SHSU Bearkats

7/8/2017 5:38 AM

Find @coleseely in a maze here at #SouthwickMX #GPair #Maze @troyleedesigns @honda_powersports_us

A post shared by Troy Lee Designs | Moto (@tld_moto) on

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/8/2017 5:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 5:46 AM

Wonder how those times will hold up today. Guess were about to find out...

Edit: Not very good this year

7/8/2017 5:51 AM

Cooper 3rd fastest! Hoping for a podium for Webb today!

2016 YZ250F 2008 CRF450R
2015 YZ250F 2008 CRF250R
2012 YZ125 2001 CR250R
2010 YZ250 2012 CRF150R
2009 YZ125 2010 KX109.5
SSR Motorsports Dealer
TAGMX Suspension, featuring FCR Works products! www.tagmxsuspension.com



7/8/2017 5:53 AM

Anderson? What the dealio ?
Anyone?

7/8/2017 5:53 AM

Hoping my friend Tristan Lane makes it to the big show! Go 711!

7/8/2017 5:54 AM

450 A Session 1:


Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/8/2017 5:54 AM

dedi684 wrote:

Wonder how those times will hold up today. Guess were about to find out...

Edit: Not very good this year

Yeah, it looks like this year isn't quite as bad as last year so far.

7/8/2017 5:54 AM

Eli better by 2 seconds!

SHSU Bearkats

7/8/2017 5:55 AM

KMC440 wrote:

Anderson? What the dealio ?
Anyone?

Matthes: "Crash on Thursday for #21, he checked out ok but dealing with pain is what I just got."

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/8/2017 6:00 AM

This is too early!

7/8/2017 6:03 AM

KMC440 wrote:

Anderson? What the dealio ?
Anyone?

GD2 wrote:

Matthes: "Crash on Thursday for #21, he checked out ok but dealing with pain is what I just got."

Thnx ... was hoping for a mechanical

Rats

7/8/2017 6:11 AM

McElrath is on it this morning!

SHSU Bearkats

7/8/2017 6:13 AM

KMC440 wrote:

Thnx ... was hoping for a mechanical

Rats

Are you watching F1 qualifying? I am watch tape delay. Just ending Q1 for me

7/8/2017 6:15 AM

Anderson is out for the day.

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/8/2017 6:18 AM

GD2 wrote:

Anderson is out for the day.

Well, that stinks.

7/8/2017 6:20 AM

250 A Session 1:


Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/8/2017 6:32 AM

Congrats Dylan

16 Yamaha YZ450F
94 Honda CR 500
90 Honda CR 500
81 Yamaha SR 500
68 BSA Thunderbolt

7/8/2017 6:43 AM

How is Tomac 7 seconds faster in 1 lap than guys like Wilson, Peick & Bogle? How do those guys feel when they pull in to find they need to find 7 seconds to be in the mix? Back when I was timing my laps, a 3 second difference felt like I was going 50% faster and at least a gear higher everywhere. I know those guys will step it up in the next session and it will be closer, but still....

7/8/2017 6:48 AM

250 B Session 1:


Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/8/2017 6:53 AM

Xracer wrote:

How is Tomac 7 seconds faster in 1 lap than guys like Wilson, Peick & Bogle? How do those guys feel when they pull in to find they need to find 7 seconds to be in the mix? Back when I was timing my laps, a 3 second difference felt like I was going 50% faster and at least a gear higher everywhere. I know those guys will step it up in the next session and it will be closer, but still....

I figured Eli would slaughter Southwick but jeezzz!!!! Thats flying.

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook