Southwick MX Bench Racing - The Motos

ATKpilot99
7/8/2017 7:06pm
YamahaJT1 wrote:
But please, you only mention Euro riders... "Congrats to Eli and Zacho for WINNING their respective class overalls... Nice work by Deano and Dylan for their...
But please, you only mention Euro riders...

"Congrats to Eli and Zacho for WINNING their respective class overalls... Nice work by Deano and Dylan for their efforts making the podium!"

Are the winners not worthy of being congratulated and making you "Super pumped"?

Wink
EDIT: Pure POT STIR
ATKpilot99 wrote:
RG1 will always latch on to any non American rider , but have pity on him . The Brits haven't really had their own dog in...
RG1 will always latch on to any non American rider , but have pity on him . The Brits haven't really had their own dog in the fight on either side of the pond for decades now.
kzizok wrote:
Max Anstie.

Couldn't resistWink

RG1's favorite song is by Limp Bizkit, "trollin', trollin', trollin'........"
Ha ha . Yeah , I stand by my statement Smile
ledger
7/8/2017 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2017 9:15pm
Delete
7/8/2017 9:02pm
Barcia and Webb with better rides both riders have the limiter bashing style from their 250f days and Southwick is one of the only tracks that allow that style of riding.
Hut
7/8/2017 10:13pm
Sand is probably a good place for a Yamaha to do better

The Shop

RG1
7/9/2017 12:42am
YamahaJT1 wrote:
But please, you only mention Euro riders... "Congrats to Eli and Zacho for WINNING their respective class overalls... Nice work by Deano and Dylan for their...

"Congrats to Eli and Zacho for WINNING their respective class overalls... Nice work by Deano and Dylan for their efforts making the podium!"

Are the winners not worthy of being congratulated and making you "Super pumped"?

Wink
RG1 wrote:
Haha. Tomac and Osborne both rode great of course and deserve congratulations, but I think we'd all be lying if we said that either of them...
Haha. Tomac and Osborne both rode great of course and deserve congratulations, but I think we'd all be lying if we said that either of them winning was a surprise. Deano and Ferrandis rides stood out for me. Dean is British so obviously I'd like to see him do well, and I've been following Ferrandis for 5-6 years and I've always been a fan of his.
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Indeed... And that is why I put the "Pot Stir" at the end... No foul wanting your "Fellas" to do well. I root for any rider...
Indeed... And that is why I put the "Pot Stir" at the end...

No foul wanting your "Fellas" to do well. I root for any rider that is pushing, national heritage be damned. I had to explain Dean Ferris to the "High Point Hoi Polli" during Moto 1.... He crushed it!

Lil' TIP: I "think" Team U.S.A. is going to come fully loaded, bedecked with dozens of American flags, and supported to slay at Matterly Basin as a TEAM. The drought is over. Ya Think? I guess so... We shall see soon. LOL.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think Ferrandis and Deano were the only ones who rode well, they were just the guys I was most happy for. I thought Hampshire was great, and Baggett did really well considering he's injured, I wish Anderson would've been in the mix too.

I think Team USA will be extremely tough to beat this year, the only team that can really match them on paper is France again. But then again, we all know that it's not won on paper and anything can happen on the day. Whatever happens it will be a great event and I can't wait for it
RG1
7/9/2017 12:44am
RG1 wrote:
Some good racing today. Super pumped for Deano getting on the podium, and for Ferrandis getting another win. Alsk got 674 points in fantasy. Definitely the...
Some good racing today. Super pumped for Deano getting on the podium, and for Ferrandis getting another win. Alsk got 674 points in fantasy. Definitely the best I've ever done by a considerable distance. Good day
YamahaJT1 wrote:

Wink
ATKpilot99 wrote:
RG1 will always latch on to any non American rider , but have pity on him . The Brits haven't really had their own dog in...
RG1 will always latch on to any non American rider , but have pity on him . The Brits haven't really had their own dog in the fight on either side of the pond for decades now.
We don't do too bad for a little island with 3 good tracks on it Tongue
philG
7/9/2017 1:17am
Baggett can come sgain and try not to get lapped this time.

Ferrandis is racing tracks he never with 2 15 min sessions to learn them and set the bike up, thats great results considering.

And for a guy that was without a ride , Wilson has shown what you can achieve if you go out and get it, rather than waiting for it to land in your lap.

Post a reply to: Southwick MX Bench Racing - The Motos

The Latest