Southern California riders: Any tracks rent storage for trailer/bike?

JBraun
I recently moved from WI to San Diego. I live in Mission Beach with no garage, so I'm currently storing my bikes and trailer at a lot in San Marcos. Sparing the details, its a hassle, so I haven't been riding.

I'm looking for a better solution. Does anyone know if Pala, or any other local tracks allow you to rent storage for your bikes and/or trailer? Having my stuff at the track so I could just show up and ride would be awesome. Especially if any of the tracks have a wash area.

I found contact info for Pala, but nobody answers. Hoping someone here can help?
|
1/9/2018 12:32pm
Glen Helen use to rent their pads.. not sure how long term you could make something work
Boarddesign
Fantasy
2069th
1/9/2018 1:14pm
I would hit up the guys at Milestone, you may have some luck.
Brent
1/9/2018 1:47pm
JBraun wrote:
I recently moved from WI to San Diego. I live in Mission Beach with no garage, so I'm currently storing my bikes and trailer at a...
I recently moved from WI to San Diego. I live in Mission Beach with no garage, so I'm currently storing my bikes and trailer at a lot in San Marcos. Sparing the details, its a hassle, so I haven't been riding.

I'm looking for a better solution. Does anyone know if Pala, or any other local tracks allow you to rent storage for your bikes and/or trailer? Having my stuff at the track so I could just show up and ride would be awesome. Especially if any of the tracks have a wash area.

I found contact info for Pala, but nobody answers. Hoping someone here can help?
That would be an interesting idea to have bike storage units at the track, but there are no facilities like that at any of the tracks like Pala or other tracks in southern Riverside county.

Even if they did exist, I would think twice about storing my 10,000 dollar dirt bike at a remote track that is easily accessible to thieves and has no security at night.

ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
1/9/2018 3:52pm
Is it a hassle because you can't pick up on the way out and drop off on way home?

The Shop

racerx217
1/9/2018 7:09pm
For the price you are going to pay to store it just buy a cheap moto van and keep it in there.
JBraun
1/10/2018 9:52am
Thanks for all the input guys.

I should have been more clear. The bikes are in an enclosed trailer that I'm paying to park in a lot. It's secure, which is good, but without getting into boring details, it's a hassle to get the bikes in and out.

I don't need a garage or storage unit at the track, I just wanted to leave my trailer there. I thought it would be common enough, but I'm guessing they may no be able to for liability reasons...

Plan B is to rent a garage or storage unit closer to home, but that's running $200/mo and up and I didn't want to spend that kind of money. Looks like I'll have to suck it up and pay...

Post a reply to: Southern California riders: Any tracks rent storage for trailer/bike?

The Latest