Sorry....I gotta start a Stewart thread.

jeffro503
12/25/2014 5:52pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Ok so I'm having a debate with a friend of mine about this whole Stewart thing. It's about one thing and one thing only. The debate...
Ok so I'm having a debate with a friend of mine about this whole Stewart thing. It's about one thing and one thing only.

The debate is.........I said it would be damn near impossible for James and his entire team to NOT know they would of had to file a TUE. With every single rider , team , ect that has their paper work in order.......how is it possible that James and his team didn't think they needed a TUE for his medication?

Lets say James didn't read the WADA agreement and just signed it ( I will give him that ). But what about all the pre-race meetings , other riders possibly using MED's with TUE';s , his entire team and family.......and using one of the top 5 banned substances on the planet........how in the holy hell could they NOT KNOW they needed to file?

My buddy said " Yeah but Josh Grant said it was hard to understand ". OK.....Trey's mom , Matthes and JT$ all pretty much said it's just basic knowledge.

Sorry for even bringing this up.........but seriously.....What are the odd's of a top level rider / team NOT knowing they didn't have to submit a TUE?

My answer is......Impossible. I don't believe it for one second. I'm glad he has it accepted now.....I'm talking the 1.5yrs he said he was taking it before the failed test.

Unless I hear some legitimate answers and not just some fanboyisim type stuff.......I can't see how I could change my mind.
Brosho wrote:
What difference does it make, when the goal for lots of haters was to destroy his Legacy in the sport. Congradulations you guys have succeeded.It was...
What difference does it make, when the goal for lots of haters was to destroy his Legacy in the sport. Congradulations you guys have succeeded.It was none of our business to know what prescriptions his Doctor(s) prescribed to him.

Just think, there will probably Several riders lining up on the Gate at A1 on the exact same prescription, with no complaints because there was NO paper work mistake.
OK.....so now it's everyone elses fault?
jeffro503
12/25/2014 5:54pm
hammertime wrote:
First lil Chico...then bubba! Society be keeping the black man down this Christmas!! Not stoked!
Yeah that's it. Blink
Skippie
12/25/2014 5:57pm
Brosho wrote:
What difference does it make, when the goal for lots of haters was to destroy his Legacy in the sport. Congradulations you guys have succeeded.It was...
What difference does it make, when the goal for lots of haters was to destroy his Legacy in the sport. Congradulations you guys have succeeded.It was none of our business to know what prescriptions his Doctor(s) prescribed to him.

Just think, there will probably Several riders lining up on the Gate at A1 on the exact same prescription, with no complaints because there was NO paper work mistake.
Yes it's all a big conspiracy against the black guy. And those several riders went through the proper procedures to make sure their program was straight. Had Stewart done that we wouldn't be talking about this and A1 would be even better. But then we wouldn't have these wonderful conversations soooo...
Brosho
12/25/2014 6:08pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Ok so I'm having a debate with a friend of mine about this whole Stewart thing. It's about one thing and one thing only. The debate...
Ok so I'm having a debate with a friend of mine about this whole Stewart thing. It's about one thing and one thing only.

The debate is.........I said it would be damn near impossible for James and his entire team to NOT know they would of had to file a TUE. With every single rider , team , ect that has their paper work in order.......how is it possible that James and his team didn't think they needed a TUE for his medication?

Lets say James didn't read the WADA agreement and just signed it ( I will give him that ). But what about all the pre-race meetings , other riders possibly using MED's with TUE';s , his entire team and family.......and using one of the top 5 banned substances on the planet........how in the holy hell could they NOT KNOW they needed to file?

My buddy said " Yeah but Josh Grant said it was hard to understand ". OK.....Trey's mom , Matthes and JT$ all pretty much said it's just basic knowledge.

Sorry for even bringing this up.........but seriously.....What are the odd's of a top level rider / team NOT knowing they didn't have to submit a TUE?

My answer is......Impossible. I don't believe it for one second. I'm glad he has it accepted now.....I'm talking the 1.5yrs he said he was taking it before the failed test.

Unless I hear some legitimate answers and not just some fanboyisim type stuff.......I can't see how I could change my mind.
Brosho wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
OK.....so now it's everyone elses fault?
Jeffro

Think about it,

What difference does it really make if other riders are alowed to ride with the same exact substance(s) and some that could be considered a huge advantage, ARE allowed to race with it, even if they DID get there papers(TUE) in on time. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

All throughout James Career he has to deal with much criticizum for doing either the same things or similar things that other riders has done also. Like Dancing after a win, to showing off his fancy cars to having a show on TV No worse than Fresno Smooth. Now he is the only one to be penalized to this extent for a Dr. Prescribed Med.

YES I BLAME THE HATERS

The Shop

Skippie
12/25/2014 6:10pm
Brosho wrote:
Jeffro Think about it, What difference does it really make if other riders are alowed to ride with the same exact substance(s) and some that could...
Jeffro

Think about it,

What difference does it really make if other riders are alowed to ride with the same exact substance(s) and some that could be considered a huge advantage, ARE allowed to race with it, even if they DID get there papers(TUE) in on time. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

All throughout James Career he has to deal with much criticizum for doing either the same things or similar things that other riders has done also. Like Dancing after a win, to showing off his fancy cars to having a show on TV No worse than Fresno Smooth. Now he is the only one to be penalized to this extent for a Dr. Prescribed Med.

YES I BLAME THE HATERS
Because the effect Adderal has on someone who is prescribed it, such as myself, are far different then on someone who is not prescribed it. I could take 25mg of Adderal and I would function perfectly normal while you would be completely wired and losing your mind.
Brosho
12/25/2014 6:16pm
Brosho wrote:
Jeffro Think about it, What difference does it really make if other riders are alowed to ride with the same exact substance(s) and some that could...
Jeffro

Think about it,

YES I BLAME THE HATERS
Skippie wrote:
Because the effect Adderal has on someone who is prescribed it, such as myself, are far different then on someone who is not prescribed it. I...
Because the effect Adderal has on someone who is prescribed it, such as myself, are far different then on someone who is not prescribed it. I could take 25mg of Adderal and I would function perfectly normal while you would be completely wired and losing your mind.
A Pro rider who IS prescribed it and DID get thier TUE in on time could also Take 3 instead of 1 pill, What is your point again?
12/25/2014 6:17pm Edited Date/Time 12/25/2014 6:19pm
Funny thing about all of this is people usually don't seek the truth! Their seek their truth, and go to great length's to prove it.

For instance, could the always passive aggressive gsxrcr28 even consider for a moment that James is guilty/a cheater? Or could machine, Skippie etc consider it was all a misunderstanding? This applies to a host of members and not just the ones I named.

Nobody on this board has enough evidence to conclude either guilt or innocence. But both are very real possibilities. And anyone who wants to know what actually happened has to consider both. If you can't do that well, you're just hoping it works out as you predicted so you will feel better about the situation internally.

Brosho
12/25/2014 6:18pm
Funny thing about all of this is people usually don't seek the truth! Their seek [i]their[/i] truth, and go to great length's to prove it. For...
Funny thing about all of this is people usually don't seek the truth! Their seek their truth, and go to great length's to prove it.

For instance, could the always passive aggressive gsxrcr28 even consider for a moment that James is guilty/a cheater? Or could machine, Skippie etc consider it was all a misunderstanding? This applies to a host of members and not just the ones I named.

Nobody on this board has enough evidence to conclude either guilt or innocence. But both are very real possibilities. And anyone who wants to know what actually happened has to consider both. If you can't do that well, you're just hoping it works out as you predicted so you will feel better about the situation internally.

I agree
Skippie
12/25/2014 6:22pm
Brosho wrote:
A Pro rider who IS prescribed it and DID get thier TUE in on time could also Take 3 instead of 1 pill, What is your...
A Pro rider who IS prescribed it and DID get thier TUE in on time could also Take 3 instead of 1 pill, What is your point again?
I can tell you from experience, that taking that much Adderal, 3 times your prescribed dose, would put you at a SEVERE disadvantage. Adderal isn't some miracle drug that gives you extreme focus and reaction time and the more you take it the better. If you took 3 you would literally be going insane. Think of how wired you feel after a shot of espresso or a few cups of coffee, now multiply that feeling by 100. Definitely not something you want when trying to 30+2.
zehn
12/25/2014 6:27pm
Sure are a lot of bored Vitards kickin' around today Whistling
Brosho
12/25/2014 6:27pm
Brosho wrote:
A Pro rider who IS prescribed it and DID get thier TUE in on time could also Take 3 instead of 1 pill, What is your...
Skippie wrote:
I can tell you from experience, that taking that much Adderal, 3 times your prescribed dose, would put you at a SEVERE disadvantage. Adderal isn't some...
I can tell you from experience, that taking that much Adderal, 3 times your prescribed dose, would put you at a SEVERE disadvantage. Adderal isn't some miracle drug that gives you extreme focus and reaction time and the more you take it the better. If you took 3 you would literally be going insane. Think of how wired you feel after a shot of espresso or a few cups of coffee, now multiply that feeling by 100. Definitely not something you want when trying to 30+2.
WELL the haters here seem to think that James would not have all the success he has had in the sport without "CHEATING WITH ADDERAL". Which he said he had recently benn prescribed in the past 2(?) years or so, So now they seem to think they found a reason why James has had so much success in the sport, and in thier minds, James "Had to have cheated"
12/25/2014 6:28pm
I would like to hear from some of the other riders about what exactly they get informed of at the riders meetings.
I mean if we could ask Jeffros question to the other 19 riders..........what would their answer be?

I would trust an answer from them WAYYYYYYYYY more than any of our speculations that go on here.

But until we hear that from them.......?

... Jeffros reasoning in the debate sounds spot on to me. I agree......sad to say but I think no way he couldnt have known.
Brosho
12/25/2014 6:31pm
I know a guy who raced against James throughout the amateurs,to the Pros, and his DAD would swear on a Bible that James cheated to get there, when in fact I know that same Dad was running cheater bikes for his son. It's crazy.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
12/25/2014 6:35pm
Funny thing about all of this is people usually don't seek the truth! Their seek [i]their[/i] truth, and go to great length's to prove it. For...

I know he is now approved to take it by WADA, he is suspended, and according to Steve Cox and Matthes other riders take the same medication. And the amount of hate I have seen that rider get from so called fans is nothing like I have ever seen before in this sport, and I been involved since 1976.
I don't think the suspension will be lifted, so nothing else really matters at this point.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
12/25/2014 6:36pm
Brosho wrote:

It wasn't a" paperwork mistake" and he is paying the price for getting caught.
Brosho
12/25/2014 6:38pm
Brosho wrote:

lostboy819 wrote:
DETAILS ON YOUR PROOF OF THIS PLEASE ???
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
12/25/2014 6:39pm
I would like to hear from some of the other riders about what exactly they get informed of at the riders meetings. I mean if we...
I would like to hear from some of the other riders about what exactly they get informed of at the riders meetings.
I mean if we could ask Jeffros question to the other 19 riders..........what would their answer be?

I would trust an answer from them WAYYYYYYYYY more than any of our speculations that go on here.

But until we hear that from them.......?

... Jeffros reasoning in the debate sounds spot on to me. I agree......sad to say but I think no way he couldnt have known.
Well we heard from one who didn't know all the rules, Grant.
Hut
12/25/2014 6:40pm
Just asking a question but... can a poster child for ADD pull off a perfect 24-0 season? Or a 23-1 125 season? Mind you, I don't...
Just asking a question but... can a poster child for ADD pull off a perfect 24-0 season? Or a 23-1 125 season?

Mind you, I don't really care about the "big picture", innocence or guilt. If James took "it" and stayed off the ground I was happy about that. His crashes are violent and disturbing to watch plus I fear for his health.
The Rock wrote:
Excellent question. My response is outdoors it totally different than the timing required in SX. I can think of numerous lapses in concentration James had throughout...
Excellent question.

My response is outdoors it totally different than the timing required in SX. I can think of numerous lapses in concentration James had throughout his SX career.
A perfect example is when the camera man ran out in front of him at Lakewood 2012 and he lost it.
Skippie
12/25/2014 6:41pm
Brosho wrote:
WELL the haters here seem to think that James would not have all the success he has had in the sport without "CHEATING WITH ADDERAL". Which...
WELL the haters here seem to think that James would not have all the success he has had in the sport without "CHEATING WITH ADDERAL". Which he said he had recently benn prescribed in the past 2(?) years or so, So now they seem to think they found a reason why James has had so much success in the sport, and in thier minds, James "Had to have cheated"
I haven't heard that sentiment expressed by anyone. I don't think James was using Adderal to cheat, I know how it effects me and it's definitely not an advantage for someone with ADD/ADHD. But I do think for one reason or another, he didn't want people to know he was on it. Why? We may never know, all I'm gonna do is hope he races next year and decides to give us the full story.
Brosho
12/25/2014 6:43pm
AGAIN I ask

What does it matter if he do NOT have a TUE for Adderal, if other riders who DO have a TUE for it IS allowed to race while on the same Medication??? And some with an even stronger dose of it?
Skippie
12/25/2014 6:45pm
Brosho wrote:
AGAIN I ask What does it matter if he do NOT have a TUE for Adderal, if other riders who DO have a TUE for it...
AGAIN I ask

What does it matter if he do NOT have a TUE for Adderal, if other riders who DO have a TUE for it IS allowed to race while on the same Medication??? And some with an even stronger dose of it?
Because it is a BANNED substance according to USADA and WADA. They realize that some riders need it to function so that's why the TUE provision has been put in place. If you're taking it without a TUE or prescription then it is considered a PED.
Brosho
12/25/2014 6:56pm
Brosho wrote:
AGAIN I ask What does it matter if he do NOT have a TUE for Adderal, if other riders who DO have a TUE for it...
AGAIN I ask

Skippie wrote:
Because it is a BANNED substance according to USADA and WADA. They realize that some riders need it to function so that's why the TUE provision...
Because it is a BANNED substance according to USADA and WADA. They realize that some riders need it to function so that's why the TUE provision has been put in place. If you're taking it without a TUE or prescription then it is considered a PED.
What you just said boils down to "Politics"
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
12/25/2014 7:08pm Edited Date/Time 12/25/2014 7:12pm
Brosho wrote:

lostboy819 wrote:
Brosho wrote:
DETAILS ON YOUR PROOF OF THIS PLEASE ???
Here is your proof right here. Damn some people are stupid ! He got caught taking a banned substance with out a TUE.

James Stewart suspended for 2015 by FIM

By Shawn Smith, ProMotocross.com

James Stewart has finally been issued his penalty from the FIM stemming from a failed drug test during the 2014 supercross season – a 16-month suspension retroactive to the date of the failed drug test last April.

The ruling comes eight months after the failed drug test occurred and six months after the results were made public. Under this ruling, Stewart is ineligible to compete in any event until August 11, 2015 – which would put him out of action for both the upcoming supercross season and the first ten rounds of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship.

The retroactive suspension would also affect results that he accrued last year, as outlined here: “The CDI ruled that Mr Stewart is disqualified from all competitions in which he participated (including the four rounds of the 2014 national Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Series) subsequent to the collection of the sample (12 April 2014) and all results he obtained in those competitions are cancelled with all the resulting consequences including forfeiture of any medals, points and prizes.” You can read the full statement from the FIM on the punishment here.
Skippie
12/25/2014 7:10pm
Brosho wrote:
No it boils down to rules and an exception made because the powers that be realized certain people need certain medications. It's quite simple, if a banned substance is required, get a script and apply for a TUE. If you don't you risk getting caught and being put in Stewart's situation.
Brosho
12/25/2014 7:21pm
Brosho wrote:
Skippie wrote:
No it boils down to rules and an exception made because the powers that be realized certain people need certain medications. It's quite simple, if a...
No it boils down to rules and an exception made because the powers that be realized certain people need certain medications. It's quite simple, if a banned substance is required, get a script and apply for a TUE. If you don't you risk getting caught and being put in Stewart's situation.
It's not actually a "Banned" prescription if a TUE (papers) allow it. So it's "Banned with exceptions" LOL POLITICS
wreckitrandy
12/25/2014 7:23pm
Brosho wrote:
AGAIN I ask

Skippie wrote:
Because it is a BANNED substance according to USADA and WADA. They realize that some riders need it to function so that's why the TUE provision...
Brosho wrote:
It boils down to the rules. They apply to everyone. Unless, you have the horsepower to make violations of said rules go away. For instance, James with the police lights,,,,,, RC with fuel gate. Dogger with the stash in Japan. It's painfully obvious that in some peoples minds, James can do no wrong. Unfortunately for James, none of these people work for the FIM!!
Brosho
12/25/2014 7:25pm
Skippie wrote:
Brosho wrote:
It boils down to the rules. They apply to everyone. Unless, you have the horsepower to make violations of said rules go away. For instance, James...
It boils down to the rules. They apply to everyone. Unless, you have the horsepower to make violations of said rules go away. For instance, James with the police lights,,,,,, RC with fuel gate. Dogger with the stash in Japan. It's painfully obvious that in some peoples minds, James can do no wrong. Unfortunately for James, none of these people work for the FIM!!
LOL. Good One
Zracer
12/25/2014 7:25pm
You cant apply the rules to people too dumb or lazy to read or understand the rules, is Broshos point I think.
Skippie
12/25/2014 7:30pm
Brosho wrote:
It's not actually a "Banned" prescription if a TUE (papers) allow it. So it's "Banned with exceptions" LOL POLITICS
Per USADA and WADA rules Amphetamines are under the BANNED substance list. Adderal contains Amphetamines which is what would make you fail the a drug test. So if you are required to take Adderal submit the paperwork, it isn't an unreasonable requirement.

Post a reply to: Sorry....I gotta start a Stewart thread.

The Latest