Sorry Gypsy, but Jett not as talented as James Stewart

Related:
Create New Tag

9/18/2021 4:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/18/2021 4:35 PM

Haven’t gone through all eight pages because comparing a very talented, young, and newly crowned champion with THE most talented rider I’ve ever seen is laughable to me. And that is not meant as a slight to Jett at all. Stew isn’t even my favorite rider but I’ve personally never seen anyone I consider to be more talented than him. You can absolutely argue that there have been better racers but the list you could come up with of people that had/have more talent has to either be nonexistent or short at the very least.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

9/18/2021 4:34 PM

cant believe this is even a topic

|

9/18/2021 4:43 PM

I think you could argue the times that James beat RC they were both in their prime. Not many people can say they beat RV straight up. A few times James beat RV smoked him and he was past his prime.

|

9/18/2021 4:54 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

Darren, please tell us how the horrible US amateur/development system that you’ve spoken of suddenly is producing this ...more

Damnit man

|

9/18/2021 5:36 PM

Dirtbikeracer wrote:

James was amazing there is no denying that!
but to play devils advocate The Technique, Training, and riding style of The top ...more

Going by your posts I'm certain you either weren't born in or were too young to even watch the racing in 2003. So how tf would you know if Cooper or Jett would slice through the pack?

|

9/18/2021 6:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/18/2021 6:32 PM

brimx153 wrote:

The worst part of the whole take is that Jett is riding against stiffer competition than JS7 did .

SilverSpurs wrote:

Yep.

Much stiffer competition from fully professional factory contracted, training farm kids.

APLMAN99 wrote:

Darren, please tell us how the horrible US amateur/development system that you’ve spoken of suddenly is producing this ...more

😂😂 the fact you think this silver spurs is the Lawrence boy’s father shows you don’t know him at all... I do know him and I can tell you he would NEVER sign up or be on vital hence the reference keyboard warriors on the whiskey throttle show. I have no idea who silver spurs is but I know 100% it ain’t papa Lawrence .

|

9/18/2021 8:29 PM

SilverSpurs wrote:

Yep.

Much stiffer competition from fully professional factory contracted, training farm kids.

APLMAN99 wrote:

Coenmx wrote:

the fact you think this silver spurs is the Lawrence boy’s father shows you don’t know him at all... I do know him and I can ...more

Right. Dude is at the top of the worst posts on this forum. Like Jett and Hunters Dad would be posting that drivel online. I think he's got better things to do

|