Soooo........The Cooper Webb thing?

jeffro503
12/9/2019 10:30pm Edited Date/Time 12/31/2019 9:44am
I've been hit and miss on here and have missed a bunch of stuff.....but Cooper , and the possibility of him maybe getting in trouble with USADA?? I know a thread got flushed on this a while back , but is there any news good or bad..........of was it just some rumor that ended up being false? And while were on that subject.......AC in the same boat? That thread was hard to understand.
|
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
12/9/2019 11:04pm
From what I can tell, neither WADA or USADA have anything pending.
BS12
12/9/2019 11:40pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I've been hit and miss on here and have missed a bunch of stuff.....but Cooper , and the possibility of him maybe getting in trouble with...
I've been hit and miss on here and have missed a bunch of stuff.....but Cooper , and the possibility of him maybe getting in trouble with USADA?? I know a thread got flushed on this a while back , but is there any news good or bad..........of was it just some rumor that ended up being false? And while were on that subject.......AC in the same boat? That thread was hard to understand.
MC*. That's all that was concluded.
mmcmx
12/10/2019 1:23am
Haha, the AC stuff was really funny.
rangot
12/10/2019 1:45am
GuyB wrote:
That's great news. Honestly, that was hard to believe, but i just don't understand how a major publication (in France, i mean) like MX Magazine can let his columnist drop a bombshell like that with nothing to back it up.

The Shop

GODZILLA
12/10/2019 3:39am
Glad it's nothing but a fake rumor.
motomike137
12/10/2019 4:15am
GuyB wrote:
rangot wrote:
That's great news. Honestly, that was hard to believe, but i just don't understand how a major publication (in France, i mean) like MX Magazine can...
That's great news. Honestly, that was hard to believe, but i just don't understand how a major publication (in France, i mean) like MX Magazine can let his columnist drop a bombshell like that with nothing to back it up.
Seems to be the nature of most media these days. Anything for clicks Wink
DC
12/10/2019 7:34am
jeffro503 wrote:
I've been hit and miss on here and have missed a bunch of stuff.....but Cooper , and the possibility of him maybe getting in trouble with...
BS12 wrote:
That's funny right there....

And as Guy B pointed, there is no positive test from this summer for anyone with USADA, and the FIM just gave him his FIM World Championship Award at the FIM Gala in Monte Carlo, and no one there from the FIM knew anything about any positive testing.

Just 25 more days in the off-season... Hang on, folks.

DC
Racer X
DC
12/10/2019 7:36am
GuyB wrote:
rangot wrote:
That's great news. Honestly, that was hard to believe, but i just don't understand how a major publication (in France, i mean) like MX Magazine can...
Rangot, I agree, and I still shaking my head at why a former rider and trainer would say that publicly about an athlete, with no proof, just hearsay that few of us here seemed to hear...

DC
Racer X
Motoxdoc
12/10/2019 7:39am
DC chimed in on that flushed thread and cleared that all up....and nobody even insinuated anything about AC testing dirty in that thread...it was all fun and games about his first name actually being Michael. If you read that thread you wouldn’t have felt the need to perpetuate the rumor with another one.
rangot
12/10/2019 8:08am
DC wrote:
Rangot, I agree, and I still shaking my head at why a former rider and trainer would say that publicly about an athlete, with no proof...
Rangot, I agree, and I still shaking my head at why a former rider and trainer would say that publicly about an athlete, with no proof, just hearsay that few of us here seemed to hear...

DC
Racer X
Totally agree. I don't understand either. Looking forward to see the #1 on the gate at A1.
GODZILLA
12/10/2019 8:16am
Except there wasn't even anything to click on.
Wink
jeffro503
12/10/2019 8:20am
Motoxdoc wrote:
DC chimed in on that flushed thread and cleared that all up....and nobody even insinuated anything about AC testing dirty in that thread...it was all fun...
DC chimed in on that flushed thread and cleared that all up....and nobody even insinuated anything about AC testing dirty in that thread...it was all fun and games about his first name actually being Michael. If you read that thread you wouldn’t have felt the need to perpetuate the rumor with another one.
I did not , in any way start this thread as a rumor , but as a question. Hence the " question mark " in the thread title .I just hadn't read through that entire thread because it was confusing as hell and getting kinda long. I hadn't seen anyone ask about weather it was true or not here in the main forum. Steve and Davey chimed in and said it wasn't true , which is great news! I don't understand how a mag / website can go to print on something like that , without 100% proof?

Red Crawford
12/10/2019 8:21am Edited Date/Time 12/10/2019 8:45am
So....Yannig Kervella was full of shit and actually defamed Cooper. Got it.
12/10/2019 8:24am
GuyB wrote:
rangot wrote:
French journalist talking shit about American sportsmen, name a more iconic duo
GODZILLA
12/10/2019 8:28am Edited Date/Time 12/10/2019 8:31am
French journalist talking shit about American sportsmen, name a more iconic duo
He's not a journalist.
And your statement couldn't be father from the truth.
motomike137
12/10/2019 8:38am Edited Date/Time 12/10/2019 8:42am
GODZILLA wrote:
Wink
You know what I'm alluding to... clicks, likes, visits, eyeballs, subscriptions anything to either pay the bills or get notoriety.
Sir
12/10/2019 8:47am
So it wasn't a rumor then just an out and out lie. I would think KTM/RedBull would want to have a word with those responsible for that article, maybe via a legal team seeing as one of their prominent sportsmen was slandered.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
12/10/2019 8:47am
jeffro503 wrote:
BS12 wrote:
DC wrote:
That's funny right there.... And as Guy B pointed, there is no positive test from this summer for anyone with USADA, and the FIM just gave...

And as Guy B pointed, there is no positive test from this summer for anyone with USADA, and the FIM just gave him his FIM World Championship Award at the FIM Gala in Monte Carlo, and no one there from the FIM knew anything about any positive testing.

DC
Racer X
Is there any sort of deadline for USADA or WADA to notify riders of positive results before the new year and before teams commit millions to them?
harescrambled
Fantasy
1864th
12/10/2019 9:33am
Sir wrote:
So it wasn't a rumor then just an out and out lie. I would think KTM/RedBull would want to have a word with those responsible for...
So it wasn't a rumor then just an out and out lie. I would think KTM/RedBull would want to have a word with those responsible for that article, maybe via a legal team seeing as one of their prominent sportsmen was slandered.
If it's the written word, it's libeled.....
GODZILLA
12/10/2019 9:38am
GODZILLA wrote:
Wink
You know what I'm alluding to... clicks, likes, visits, eyeballs, subscriptions anything to either pay the bills or get notoriety.
It's two lines at the end of a column about Paris SX and who looks hot for 2020, like you'd tell your friends "Oh, btw, know what I heard?".
The thing is Kervella wasn't hanging out with friends but writing for a mag.
Don't think there's any will to harm, but it's pretty unprofessional and irresponsible.

Johnny Ringo
12/10/2019 11:13am
BS12 wrote:
DC wrote:
That's funny right there.... And as Guy B pointed, there is no positive test from this summer for anyone with USADA, and the FIM just gave...

DC
Racer X
TriRacer27 wrote:
Is there any sort of deadline for USADA or WADA to notify riders of positive results before the new year and before teams commit millions to...
Is there any sort of deadline for USADA or WADA to notify riders of positive results before the new year and before teams commit millions to them?
Well WADA took something like 18 months to notify Craig, so, no
slowgti
12/10/2019 11:42am
Maybe the French do want some?
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
12/10/2019 11:45am
Well WADA took something like 18 months to notify Craig, so, no
I think in Christian's case it was actually more like ten-and-a-half months (and I believe it was the FIM who failed to notify) when according to WADA's site...

In the interest of fair, effective sport justice, any asserted ADRV (Anti-Doping Rule Violations) should be prosecuted in a timely manner. Irrespective of the type of ADRV involved, any ADO (Anti-Doping Organizations) should be able to conclude Results Management and the hearing process within a maximum of 6 months of the date of commission4 or of discovery of the ADRV5.

4 For an ADRV resulting from an AAF, the date of commission is the date of the Sample Collection Session.

5 There may be exceptions in particularly complex cases, e.g. cases that include detailed scientific evidence and numerous experts’ statements and opinions, and/or where the hearing is delayed due to the experts’ availability. Further, for Non-Analytical matters, there may be no specific date when the ADRV was “discovered.” The best practice timeframe is for the hearing to occur no more than 6 months from the date the RMA notified the Participant.

If you want to dig deeper into this, check here. https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/wada_guidelines_results_ma…
DEMONDAVE
12/10/2019 11:50am
hamncheeze wrote:
CHAD REED TO FILL IN IF HE'S OUT.

Tongue
yes!!!!! LOL
SEE ARE125
12/10/2019 12:13pm
jeffro503 wrote:
BS12 wrote:

mofomotojoe
12/10/2019 12:48pm
Yannig Kervella , is a french former pro racer. I am very surprised to read such a statement from him. He says it's a rumor he heard?
Since there is no fire and no smoke from our side here, maybe we deserve to get more answers from Yannig Kervella.
Who told him that. Expose the bull....
He cannot possibly be dumb enough to make this up and not realizing the consequences. We aren't talking about PeeWee local racing gossip here, we are talking about a professional prestigious title holder and a serious manufacturer.
kiwifan
12/10/2019 2:45pm
Sir wrote:
So it wasn't a rumor then just an out and out lie. I would think KTM/RedBull would want to have a word with those responsible for...
Yeah ...Defamation action?
Doddy
12/10/2019 3:29pm
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X
Some of us have 158 more days. Cool

Post a reply to: Soooo........The Cooper Webb thing?

The Latest