Something missing?

ATKpilot99
4/13/2019 10:01am
500guy wrote:
The worst of what's missing was the desperate attempt to prove himself right by saying Williams was unfit for the job. That was an extremely shitty...
The worst of what's missing was the desperate attempt to prove himself right by saying Williams was unfit for the job.

That was an extremely shitty thing to say about the man.
Remember he is a politician now . Wink
plowboy
4/13/2019 10:08am
500guy wrote:
The worst of what's missing was the desperate attempt to prove himself right by saying Williams was unfit for the job. That was an extremely shitty...
The worst of what's missing was the desperate attempt to prove himself right by saying Williams was unfit for the job.

ATKpilot99 wrote:
Did he get elected? If you run and get defeated...are you still technically a "politician"?
ATKpilot99
4/13/2019 10:15am
500guy wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:
plowboy wrote:
Did he get elected? If you run and get defeated...are you still technically a "politician"?
No he didn't win . I don't know....unemployed politician?
Sluggo77
4/13/2019 4:46pm
Titan1 wrote:
He’s a good guy, yes, you’re right, but a good guy that absolutely refuses to even think about agreeing to disagree...he will not stop until it’s...
He’s a good guy, yes, you’re right, but a good guy that absolutely refuses to even think about agreeing to disagree...he will not stop until it’s either acknowledged that he’s right (which he thinks is a victory for his views) or people just stop responding (which he also sees as a victory).

That kind of arrogance and condescending tone are what end up getting threads deleted...because the people he’s sparring with almost always end up getting personal and piling on (which he also views as a victory).
Sluggo77 wrote:
Sounds exactly like a narcissist. Conflict equals victory for them.
plowboy wrote:
I don't know Cox but I've had a little interaction with him on the boards. He's definitely a smart dude but comes across as pretty much...
I don't know Cox but I've had a little interaction with him on the boards. He's definitely a smart dude but comes across as pretty much deaf to anything that doesn't agree with his opinion. In my experience...a person's opinion should be fluid...changing based on new data/information, perspective, education. I'm not educated enough to diagnose "narcissism"...but my uneducated description is "asshole".
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

The Shop

ns503
4/13/2019 4:55pm
Not sure why all the hate for Nerd.

IMO he has a pretty similar posting style to TFS, who has been pretty widely missed since we lost him. Things were pretty epic when they were back and forth. Or tag-teaming.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
4/13/2019 6:56pm
ns503 wrote:
Not sure why all the hate for Nerd. IMO he has a pretty similar posting style to TFS, who has been pretty widely missed since we...

IMO he has a pretty similar posting style to TFS, who has been pretty widely missed since we lost him. Things were pretty epic when they were back and forth. Or tag-teaming.
Did anyone miss him for the last 2-3 years that he hasn't posted here (Nerd not TFS)? Not sure how many people still read cycle news, but I had no idea he was still "involved" in this sport until the he showed up in the missing thread.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
4/13/2019 9:16pm
ns503 wrote:
Not sure why all the hate for Nerd. IMO he has a pretty similar posting style to TFS, who has been pretty widely missed since we...

The biggest difference was that TFS was likable smart educated guy, a actual rocket scientist I believe and Nerd is a know it all who knows nothing except what he quotes from Wikipedia but still thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. If you ever read a interview that Nerd had done he never asked anyone a question, all he would do is give his long drawn out opinion and then try to get the rider or who ever he was interviewing to agree with him, embarrassing really Blush
RexEasely
4/13/2019 9:55pm
where are those screenshots Nerd? Deliver the truth to the people.
gaines1016
4/13/2019 11:14pm
i thought this was going to be about the missing 250 heats on the tv broadcast. that shit pissed me off Wink
ATKpilot99
4/14/2019 5:35am
RexEasely wrote:
He had screenshots of a dialog with dandunes as his avatar for awhile, lol . Nerd king of the incriminating screenshot. Sad really.
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
4/14/2019 5:57am
C.Worthy wrote:
Here's a 15 page recap for those that missed it. Nerd: 1. Williamson is the problem he's lucky to have a job since he doesn't know...
Here's a 15 page recap for those that missed it.

Nerd:

1. Williamson is the problem he's lucky to have a job since he doesn't know what he's doing and lacks all knowledge about being a mechanic and crew chief. He's unwilling to learn and is incompetent.

2. Williamson was making ET ride RV settings from 100 years ago because they work. He sucks as a crew chief and as a mechanic. He has inside sources but he can't name the sources in a public forum.

3. Matthes is biased and an industry nuthugger. He doesn't know anything even though he was a factory mechanic. Nerd knows more about being a mechanic and how team dynamics work than Matthes does.

4. DC was a horrible boss because he didn't want to publish Nerd's story about drug testing years ago. DC was mean, horrible, and berated him about the article and didn't rehire him.

Matthes:

1. Williamson wasn't forcing ET to ride RV settings on a completely different 2019 kawi bike.

2. Matthes had Williamson on his show and asked hard questions, Williamson decided to not go into full detail with said questions and made his statements amicable without dragging anyone through the mud.

3. Matthes talked with head honcho Kawi guys who disputed Nerd's claims.

4. Matthes said it's as simple as Williamson was over it after butting heads with Tomacs so they split. Win - win for both. Everyone is better off apart.

5. DC hired Nerd to write for him and helps him out after Nerd's magazine went under. DC carried over Nerd's failed magazine subscribers to his magazine in order to help Nerd out.

DC:

1. DC said Nerd's drug testing article wasn't factual and left out key parts of the WADA agreement therefore it could not be published based on irrelevant points. DC said I wish you the best and I miss you or something.

Bonus:

1. Matthes said Williamson texted Nerd and Williamson was waiting for a response.

2. Nerd said get ready for a bunch of screenshots and the thread disappeared.
I did talk to the sister of someone that worked for dc and askedwhat it was like and she said not all peaches and cream.
level
4/14/2019 6:15am Edited Date/Time 4/14/2019 6:16am
Funny I got reamed when I said Williamson and Tomac butted heads. I knew that’s what happened when it first happened. Well I was speculating of course. Lol. Turns out I was right.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
4/14/2019 6:51am
RexEasely wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
He had screenshots of a dialog with dandunes as his avatar for awhile, lol . Nerd king of the incriminating screenshot. Sad really.
The Michel Cohen of MX!

Post a reply to: Something missing?

The Latest