Someone tell Grant Langston...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2014 6:37 AM

to stop mentioning what happened in the 250 motos during the 450 broadcast...

I have a bad habit of watching both 450 motos during the day and watching the 250 motos later that evening back to back...

pass it along...

|

don't believe the hype

7/6/2014 6:48 AM

No.

|

7/6/2014 6:58 AM

hell no

|

rickys james mc hannah 469...ama pro career wins...and counting
which means these riders have an average of 92 wins ea...
which is equal to over 3 years of winning every single sx and natl each...
15 years of absolute total 100% domination ...just sayin' ...

7/6/2014 7:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2014 7:37 AM

I know I'm new here, but I see there's a forum called "The Dumbgeon"... If this thread doesn't qualify for it, I don't know what would.

Not trying to a be a dick, but homeboy chooses on his own to watch the racing in a different format than A. how the vast majority of fans at home watch it B. How they actually run the races in person and on a 4 straight hours live broadcast. The icing on the cake to it all? "I have a bad habit of..."

Hey guys, I have a bad habit of buying vintages bikes off Craigslist that are too cheap to pass up.. Can someone please tell Craigslist to discontinue their service?? Pass it on..

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

7/6/2014 7:44 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

I know I'm new here, but I see there's a forum called "The Dumbgeon"... If this thread doesn't qualify for it, I don't know ...more

Lol

|

7/6/2014 7:45 AM

Emig never mentioned the 250 results

|

7/6/2014 7:49 AM

chrisbuehler wrote:

Short term memory

|

7/6/2014 7:52 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

I know I'm new here, but I see there's a forum called "The Dumbgeon"... If this thread doesn't qualify for it, I don't know ...more

Yeah....you are obviously new here, because if you weren't you wouldn't be posting stuff that actually made sense.

smile

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

7/6/2014 7:58 AM

TerryK wrote:

Yeah....you are obviously new here, because if you weren't you wouldn't be posting stuff that actually made sense.

smile

Touche lol.. While I am wise enough to not even bother trying to talk sense into internet trolls; I still can't help my low tolerance for (seemingly) authentic ignorance; something I'll clearly need to work on while reading certain peoples posts

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

7/6/2014 8:33 AM

chrisbuehler wrote:

hillbilly wrote:

Short term memory

smile
|

7/6/2014 8:34 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

You are going to fit in nicely here if you keep this up!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

7/6/2014 9:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2014 9:24 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Yeah I have the same problem with Craigslist as well. blink

|

Do It In The Dirt!

7/6/2014 12:40 PM

Funny thread.laughing

"Like"

|

I don't trust any "Joined Date" later than 2012

7/6/2014 1:46 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Touche lol.. While I am wise enough to not even bother trying to talk sense into internet trolls; I still can't help my low ...more

We're going to get along just fine you and I. tongue

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

7/6/2014 2:15 PM

|

HOLY SCHNITZENGRUBEN! WE WON THE SUPER BOWL!