Someone PLEASE interview Hannah regarding the Ferrandis/Craig crash.

oldblood
1/21/2020 9:09pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Let’s see what he has to say versus all this “millennial crying games” crap.

Laughing
oldblood wrote:
Your thread is interesting because Bob didn't like Kent riding aggressive, got very mad about it, and returned the favor. Kent didn't blink.
I would think that Bob would advise Craig to clean him out.
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
1/21/2020 9:23pm
James's recap video should be good this week.
SPYGUY
Fantasy
885th
1/22/2020 12:29am
TeamGreen wrote:
The Council will accept the answer from The Ryno as proof that "the old school knows".
Because Ryno has definitely always been a trusted voice of reason.
motomike137
1/22/2020 3:41am
TeamGreen wrote:
Let’s see what he has to say versus all this “millennial crying games” crap.

Laughing
oldblood wrote:
Your thread is interesting because Bob didn't like Kent riding aggressive, got very mad about it, and returned the favor. Kent didn't blink.
oldblood wrote:
I would think that Bob would advise Craig to clean him out.
Bob was wild at times but I truly don't remember him starting much if anything with other riders by way of taking them out. But on the other hand if you wanted to rub plastic with him it could escalate quickly. He and Kent sort of had a Chicken vs Bradshaw thing going there for a while and Bob's mentality was that you were taking bread away from his table if you were beating him..

The Shop

mac3-d
1/22/2020 5:33am
Who's this girl Hannah you all talk about Sick
davistld01
1/22/2020 6:25am Edited Date/Time 1/22/2020 6:25am
Since the topic is Bob Hannah, and the Ferrandis/Craig incident...you have to love when Bob recants the times he and Kent Howerton, and even Roger DeCoster raced together. Bob said he was absolutely aiming to "break their legs"! Lol! Kinda puts the panties on all those who have gotten all excited about Dylan's riding style.
motomike137
1/22/2020 7:03am Edited Date/Time 1/22/2020 7:37am
davistld01 wrote:
Since the topic is Bob Hannah, and the Ferrandis/Craig incident...you have to love when Bob recants the times he and Kent Howerton, and even Roger DeCoster...
Since the topic is Bob Hannah, and the Ferrandis/Craig incident...you have to love when Bob recants the times he and Kent Howerton, and even Roger DeCoster raced together. Bob said he was absolutely aiming to "break their legs"! Lol! Kinda puts the panties on all those who have gotten all excited about Dylan's riding style.
Difference was though that Bob respected Roger and hated Kent. I think he might get rough with "The Man" but he would absolutely go "Bradshaw" on Kent.
cmotodad
1/22/2020 7:36am
Any old school racer pretty much knows Hannah's response. That being said, for a cheap piece of plastic, no way I'd go there. For 50k and possibly more at the end of the series, definitely a much tougher decision. Even at my slow speeds, I'm not leaving the door open on the inside very often.
oldblood
1/22/2020 7:38pm
davistld01 wrote:
Since the topic is Bob Hannah, and the Ferrandis/Craig incident...you have to love when Bob recants the times he and Kent Howerton, and even Roger DeCoster...
I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. Sure Bob rode aggressive. But what you're referring to is, I think a battle for a race win with Kent (at Saddleback?). Kent hit Bob and Bob tried to return the favor. But I'm no moto historian, so I'll try to find my old mx files on vhs tapes out in the garage. In the meantime, maybe someone who is a historian can clarify(mx files).
Doddy
1/22/2020 8:17pm
Didn't Hannah ride off into the woods to cry? Didn't Henry slam Hughes for riding like a dildo? I don't understand your logic on this one TeamGreen.

If it means what Ferrandis did was ok and it's ok he may get taken out for it in the future....then I agree.
oldblood
1/22/2020 8:27pm Edited Date/Time 1/22/2020 8:28pm
Doddy wrote:
Didn't Hannah ride off into the woods to cry? Didn't Henry slam Hughes for riding like a dildo? I don't understand your logic on this one...
Didn't Hannah ride off into the woods to cry? Didn't Henry slam Hughes for riding like a dildo? I don't understand your logic on this one TeamGreen.

If it means what Ferrandis did was ok and it's ok he may get taken out for it in the future....then I agree.
Ironically, it means Craig should break Dylans leg.
1/22/2020 9:06pm
I heard the French parliament paid good money for that move. Then they had a parade to celebrate. just joking. Hannah doesn’t care about bikes anymore, sorry to hurt your feelings.
motomike137
1/24/2020 3:47am
Doddy wrote:
Didn't Hannah ride off into the woods to cry? Didn't Henry slam Hughes for riding like a dildo? I don't understand your logic on this one...

You obviously don't understand the context of the situation regarding Hannah.
davistld01
1/24/2020 7:07am Edited Date/Time 1/24/2020 7:11am
davistld01 wrote:
Difference was though that Bob respected Roger and hated Kent. I think he might get rough with "The Man" but he would absolutely go "Bradshaw" on...
Difference was though that Bob respected Roger and hated Kent. I think he might get rough with "The Man" but he would absolutely go "Bradshaw" on Kent.
Yep, and the feeling was mutual. Kent didn't have a hyper-aggressive reputation...but when he and Bob raced each other, they both turned it way up. There was absolutely no love lost between them.

Bob raced to win. Kent raced to win. Dylan Ferrandis races to win. I don't believe Dylan was purposely trying to injure Craig at all...but he was damn sure going to be the one in front when they came out of that corner.

Shiftfaced
1/24/2020 7:26am
Hannah is laughing at you all. He gives zero shits about this, or anything MX, unless he is getting paid.

Then he might unleash his minuscule mind on the matter.

I have ridden mountain bikes with him several times, and he will tell you to “£uck @ff” if you ask him anything about anything regarding Moto.

He is an ass, and I won’t go on the mtn bike ride if he is in.
Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
1/24/2020 8:49am
TeamGreen wrote:
The Council will accept the answer from The Ryno as proof that "the old school knows".
SPYGUY wrote:
Because Ryno has definitely always been a trusted voice of reason.
Has Bob Hanna always been the trusted voice of reason?
I thought we were asking him because he was a bad ass on a Dirt bike.
1/24/2020 9:34am
Interesting to hear RC's take on this last night on the Whiskey Throttle show. Ping feels it was a take-out, too aggressive while RC and GL felt it was an innocent accident with no bad intentions.
DoctorJD
1/24/2020 10:39am
Interesting to hear RC's take on this last night on the Whiskey Throttle show. Ping feels it was a take-out, too aggressive while RC and GL...
Interesting to hear RC's take on this last night on the Whiskey Throttle show. Ping feels it was a take-out, too aggressive while RC and GL felt it was an innocent accident with no bad intentions.
Lol, not surprising. At the Atlanta SX in 2005 (I think). CR got the holeshot and RC got a sh*t start. I mean, he was outside the top-10, maybe worse. As he starts working his way through the pack, he is practically bitch-slapping everyone he passes. In this one corner (a 180) he comes up on K-Dub. K-Dub feels him coming up on him, and moves to the outside, basically conceding the pass. RC goes all the way up and jams the fk out of him. He didn't go down, but it was close. K-Dub throws a hand up like, "WTF I was letting you by".

So no, that response by RC doesn't surprise me.

kpiper
1/24/2020 1:06pm
DoctorJD wrote:
Lol, not surprising. At the Atlanta SX in 2005 (I think). CR got the holeshot and RC got a sh*t start. I mean, he was outside...
Lol, not surprising. At the Atlanta SX in 2005 (I think). CR got the holeshot and RC got a sh*t start. I mean, he was outside the top-10, maybe worse. As he starts working his way through the pack, he is practically bitch-slapping everyone he passes. In this one corner (a 180) he comes up on K-Dub. K-Dub feels him coming up on him, and moves to the outside, basically conceding the pass. RC goes all the way up and jams the fk out of him. He didn't go down, but it was close. K-Dub throws a hand up like, "WTF I was letting you by".

So no, that response by RC doesn't surprise me.

Lots of people did not like RC when he was active racing.
kpiper
1/24/2020 1:10pm
Shiftfaced wrote:
Hannah is laughing at you all. He gives zero shits about this, or anything MX, unless he is getting paid. Then he might unleash his minuscule...
Hannah is laughing at you all. He gives zero shits about this, or anything MX, unless he is getting paid.

Then he might unleash his minuscule mind on the matter.

I have ridden mountain bikes with him several times, and he will tell you to “£uck @ff” if you ask him anything about anything regarding Moto.

He is an ass, and I won’t go on the mtn bike ride if he is in.
Find this hard to believe. I have spoken with him before about moto and he talked a lot about it. He has some great stories. Yes, he still has the same type of personality as when he raced but I think you are reading him all wrong.

He is a good guy and very smart actually. A great person to talk to.
motomike137
1/24/2020 1:53pm
Interesting to hear RC's take on this last night on the Whiskey Throttle show. Ping feels it was a take-out, too aggressive while RC and GL...
You know Langston had no problem with it lol.
oldblood
1/24/2020 7:38pm
Bob's always been cool to me when I talked to him.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
1/25/2020 10:08am
I'm pretty sure the people complaining never raced at an amateur level
Probably spot on there. Racing died down long ago and the mindset of the “practice day racers” is much different than those that grew up racing a few times a week 52 weeks out of the year

Post a reply to: Someone PLEASE interview Hannah regarding the Ferrandis/Craig crash.

The Latest