Someone PLEASE interview Hannah regarding the Ferrandis/Craig crash.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2020 9:27 AM

Let’s see what he has to say versus all this “millennial crying games” crap.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

1/20/2020 9:34 AM

Hannah would probably say it was a dumbass move because he ended up taking himself out.

|

1/20/2020 9:38 AM

mark_swart wrote:

Hannah would probably say it was a dumbass move because he ended up taking himself out.

Exactly...

|

1/20/2020 9:46 AM

I want the perspective of an old school racer that’s made plenty of mistakes of his own and simply...
Knows racing.
Has “been there”.
Doesn’t play into the “us and them” narrative that weak minds are allowing to show in all their on line “hater-isms”.

To answer your so strongly supported question (by a poll...that’s funny); I draw the line on stupid people saying stupid shit like “intentional”...or “go home”...etc.

|

1/20/2020 9:47 AM

Oh, and, thanks for the down vote.

|

1/20/2020 9:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2020 9:48 AM

I would imagine Bob Hannah doesn’t care

|

1/20/2020 10:03 AM

He would say it’s Craigs fault... should of known he was there.

Or do you want him to comment on the people bitching? That would be much more entertaining.

|

1/20/2020 10:05 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Bob don’t work for free, give him some money and he will tell you.

|

1/20/2020 10:07 AM

Social media lynch mob.....pretty pathetic.

The Nation of Pussies continues to expand.

|

1/20/2020 10:07 AM

Everything gets down to millenials and Priuses with this TeamGreen dude. He seems to be quite easily triggered!

|

1/20/2020 10:08 AM

No, unlike your stated “millennial rant”...

I -literally- meant “thanks”.

|

1/20/2020 10:16 AM

I dont believe it was intentional or anything. Just a bone head heat of the moment type of situation. However I dont see why Hannah's opinion should matter any more than anyone else's. Hannah has his own opinion like every other person in the world. It doesn't hold more weight just because he was a pro. If that's the case then do a poll with every living current and former pro and see what you get. One guy doesn't get to decide what's right or wrong.

|

1/20/2020 10:26 AM

I think we both know it would be funny and probably a bit reflective of “same as it ever was”.

|

1/20/2020 10:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2020 10:34 AM

Moto Norcal wrote:

Everything gets down to millenials and Priuses with this TeamGreen dude. He seems to be quite easily triggered!

Sure, that’s it...I’m the one that’s triggered.

That’s pretty good!
|

1/20/2020 10:46 AM

I'm pretty sure the people complaining never raced at an amateur level

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

1/20/2020 10:47 AM

Generation Z is worse than millenials.

|

1/20/2020 10:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2020 10:59 AM

Lots of cry babies over the 8 or 9 threads, while here it is actually a good place compared to the anti social medias.

Sh.. happens, Craig is not injured, Ferrandis got a deserved penalty, let us move on to the next race.

|

1/20/2020 11:10 AM

My opinion, as an old school racer, is that I’ve received worse, and dished out worse. Leave the door wide open and what do you expect?

I suspect Bob would say the same thing.

It’s racing.

Carry on.

|

1/20/2020 11:19 AM

Hannah might have an opinion on the matter, but let's face it. Racing today is not the same as it was in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Bikes are now faster, jumps are bigger, and so the risk factor goes way up. Hannah banging bars with someone in supercross in 1983 where the speeds were much slower, isn't the same as it is today. That's about as generational as it gets in my opinion.

|

1/20/2020 11:28 AM

I have a sneaking suspicion that Bob is among us more than we know. Same with Tripes. 😁

|

“Men, we are surrounded by the enemy. We have the greatest opportunity ever presented an army. We can attack in any direction.”
― General Anthony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne, while addressing troops at Bastogne during the Battle
of the Bulge.

1/20/2020 11:32 AM

Just need to be patient and wait for the weekly James Stewart SX breakdown segment, that will give us all the best answer.

|

1/20/2020 12:26 PM

If DL didn’t do that maneuver he
#1 would have won the race easier...and
#2 would not have risked injuring himself or Christian.
What if Christian ended up like Jessie Nelson?
I can only guess what most professionals... or X professionals would say, as I am only one.

|

1/20/2020 12:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2020 12:29 PM

I think it would be fun to hear what guys like Hannah think of it. I doubt he even watches the races on TV though. Too busy.

I do remember him commenting once about Carmichael and that there is no way RC would have had a perfect season back in his day.

Why they asked him? Hannah says, "I would have taken him out."

Many riders and many fans are babies these days.

|

1/20/2020 12:39 PM

Motoxdoc wrote:

I can only guess what most professionals... or X professionals would say, as I am only one.

Oh, you mean Craig all by himself high siding off a track barricade and lawn darting in to a rut head first?

That's what you mean right? Because I don't remember anyone taking Jessy out and causing his injuries. FFS

|

1/20/2020 12:54 PM

mark_swart wrote:

Thats exactly what he would say!

|

Don't be a Pussy...

1/20/2020 1:06 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Ahh yes, those damn millennials are doing it again!

From what I've seen, Vital's demo is not chalked full of millennials. It's grown ass men around here acting like children, bitching about things out of their control and then try to shift the blame to 'triggered millennials'. Embarrassing.

|

1/20/2020 1:15 PM

aeffertz wrote:

Ahh yes, those damn millennials are doing it again!

From what I've seen, Vital's demo is not chalked full of millennials. It's grown ass men around here acting like children, bitching about things out of their control and then try to shift the blame to 'triggered millennials'. Embarrassing.

Millenials are 24-39 year old adults.

|

1/20/2020 1:23 PM

Motoxdoc wrote:

aFACEdismembered wrote:

Oh, you mean Craig all by himself high siding off a track barricade and lawn darting in to a rut head first?

That's what you mean right? Because I don't remember anyone taking Jessy out and causing his injuries. FFS

No, I wasn’t talking about what you described. I’m not sure of what the point is that you are trying to make but you surely seem angry. The gist of my 1st post was two points...if you are going to quote that post, you might as well address them....right?

|

1/20/2020 1:35 PM

OK boomer.

|

I no longer regret my username.

1/20/2020 1:46 PM

Correct Hannah does not get to decide, if it is right or wrong. Although, it does not matter I would like to hear his opinion since he was well known for aggressive, take no prisoners riding style.

|